Closed Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots)
It was funny sometimes to see his lover was struggling like this although Horus had the same feeling inside. He could feel how his own cock was twitching as well, and even his open felt wet, but he could hide that and the pain on his back was enough to attract him. He laughed out loud when his over said that. Al looked like little children having lots of problem with his desire now. He knew it was a lie, and Hours did want even to tease his lover for more, but he couldn't take that risk to hurt Al. "It's fine, Al. Hey, don't move. Don't you want to be able to walk again and hold me, huh?" He asked, knowing that it was what AL wanted the most now. He had skipped and avoided touching Al's kneel when it could make it worse. "Its almost done, honey. Just hold it" He teased his lover, but, in fact, he couldn't handle this for much longer as well. He tried to make it quick, and it was the moment that he moved too fast and the crack sound had come from his back. It wasn't loud, but Al could clearly hear it. His back was killing him so badly now although it wasn't hurt that much, Horus wasn't happy with it.

(Ahh, I'm having fun torturing my little human hehe. I hope for no more since this can even be the worst for him.)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
(HAHA yep i am also having fun imagining Al's struggle seeing the juicy bottom of Horus swaying in front of him but being too weak to move!)

Al stayed as still as he could, turning his head to sideways so he wouldn't be seduced constantly by how Horus' lovely bottom was facing him. He was startled by the sound from Horus and impulsively, lifted his arms to hold Horus' waist. The sudden feeling of emergency had his power resurging back and he managed to hold Horus with adequate support. "Horus! Are you alright?" He said and moved the little human to sit down beside him, and then he felt how sore his own arms were just from this little movement. He rubbed Horus' belly. "Are you alright? What's with that crack?" He said tugging the cushion behind him further towards Horus' side, looking at him with worry. His little human had always been trying so hard, he was afriad he might hurt himself.
It wasn't hurt that much but that sound could make his lover worry so much. Horus couldn't help but arched his back to stretch his muscle for a bit more. He shook his head as his husband said that and smiled at him. "It's fine, Al. I think I just stood for too long this morning. I'll rest after this." He said, putting the wet towels back to the tray. "I'm sorry, honey. I haven't finished this yet, but I think I should stop it." He hadn't cleaned Al's feet and his private part yet, but he knew that he better took a rest. "You should rest as well, Al. Do you want some books? I have some of it here." He pointed at the table when he used to read the books while Al was sleeping. He had planed for cooking the dinner as well, but he should ask the butler to do that now.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I think you should rest now, come sleep. I would read you something and then we can sleep together for a bit more? You should rest a lot now as well....." Al suggested, pulling the blanket back up and moved Horus so he would be laying down against him, on his side so his belly was also supported, instead of crushing on Horus himself. He pattwd the side and tidied the pillows for Horus so he could be more comfortable, and took a book to start reading. With his deep voice, he started reading on the chapters about dragons and the mythical love stories that their ancestors had passed on to them, some stories involving different species that might be true but involving fantasies. In his gentle voice, he would pat Horus' belly to lure him to sleep gradually.
"Thanks, Al" He smiled softly, laying on his side. His belly supported by Al's abs now, but Horus tried to not put too much weight on him since it could hurt Al even more. Al's gentle voice was always good for Horus and their babies.=, and his big warm hand rubbing Horus's back and belly could lure a human to sleep easily. Al's naked body had provided enough warmth for Horus although his magic hadn't even fully recovered yet. "Hmm, they are so sweet like you" He whispered about the dragon in the stories before going to sleep. Horus wrapped his arm around Al;s body as he loved to do every night. Al could see how his human was tired even during his sleep. His under eyes was a bit dark, showing how he had taken care of him all night.
PM me If you want to RP. 
When Hrous had fallen asleep, Al put away the book. Using his fingers, he pressed gently under Horus' eyes at the darkening showing how he hadnt been sleeping for long, not only for last night, but for nights before as well because of the wedding. He sighed and shuffled down the bed so he would lay down beside Horus as well, and wrapped his wife up tight. "You are so sweetto me as well.... too sweet that you forget about yourself." He pressed a kiss on his eyes and thne let himself relax and rest too. He needed to recover fast to take care of his little idiot who forgot everything about himself once the dragon was in danger.

When Al came back to his senses again, Horus had been gone again. He looked around and didbt see him, but by how his blanket was removed enough to show his leg, he guessed it was because his wife was preparing to tend to that wound.
They had slept for so long and Horus had woken up again when it was almost dark outside the room. He left the bed as quiet as he could to get some healing balm for Al's knees. The had been recovered with how Al's mac had recovered as well, but it wasn't enough. His back was still killing him, and he needed to sop for time to time when he walked to get the balm. He smiled at his lover when AL had already woken up when he got back to the bed. "I got this from our butler, it'll help with your wound." He sand, walking to the bed and then sat on Al's side. "This can be hurt, but I think my dragon can handle that, right?" He teased and he opened the container and started applying the healing balm.

(Do you want to skip somewhere after this? I mean maybe when AL was still sick, but a lot better? I can't wait for him to recover and take care of his lover but haha we should play this a bit more, right?)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Yea maybe a little bit, at least let Al recovered to become like a normal human, but not as strong as a dragon yet?)

Al hissed. He had never been applied any healing balm before and the senstaion was strange. It was cool, stingy but not really pain. His reaction startled Horus and the human stopped, but Al waved his hand. "It's alright, go on... it just felt... strange." He said, the feeling of that on his knee was something he had never known before. When Horus was finished, he crooked up his knee and was finding the bruise stilll painful, but a lot better. He let Horus wrap bandages around it so the balm wouldn't get everywhere. Horus looked clumsy with the long string of white bandage. Al chuckled and took over. "Let me... I guess I can do this myself."
(Yeah, maybe after this day then skip when Al has recovered but not fully yet?)

Horus smiled as his lover said that. He put him back when AL tried to sit up again. "Just rest now, Al, I can do this." He needed to lift his arms higher than normal, making his belly look more obvious. He tried to make it gently and not hurt his lover too much. It took a bit longer till he could finish it. "I know this can be strange for you. A great dragon with the unhealing wound" He teased his lover, smiling gently. He got out of the bed the kept the balm on the table before walked back to his lover. "Hmm, we still have time before the dinner. You can rest now, maybe reading book?"
PM me If you want to RP. 
(yea)

Even just by looking, Al felt for his wife. Horus' back must still be a problem, he could see it by how he walked. Al wanted so bad to just leap off bed and take his wife in his arms, helping him walk, or even make him go to bed, but all of it wasn't possible with his current condition. He shook his head and said. "How about we just chat for a bit, wouldn't you accompany me while I cannot move out of bed?" he smiled, inviting Horus back on bed so they could sit together.

It was a quiet evening and they just chat about nothing in general, but it was lovely and Al played with Horus' belly for a bit of time, dancing his fingers on it and poking into his bellybutton, causing Horus to complain but they all giggled like little children when one of their children kicked back.
Horus laughed out loud when Al started playing with his belly, and couldn't even stop smiling when one of the babies tried to play with their daddy. It took almost an hour till the butler knocked the door for the dinner. He had brought the dinner for his both masters this times. "Wait here, I'll be right back." He said and put his robe down, so no one could see his bare belly. It was the only thing that Al would never let anyone saw it since Horus;s whole body was him as the same way with he was Horus's as well. Al little human arched his back a bit before walking and Al could see it. His back wasn't that good even after sitting for almost an hour. He walked slowly to the door and got the tray from the butler. It was stew again with different type with the breakfast. This one had more beef which Horus ad ordered for that since it could give more energy to his dragon.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I can smell that... hmm but this didn't smell like it would be as deliicous as breakfast." Al smiled knowing this time it wasn't prepared by Horus. "I thought it smelt less of love...." He teased, this time he was clever enough not to force himself but wait for Horus' help to sit up more. He did not want to hurry Horus, especially when he was already showing signs of a sore back. He wanted his wife to tkae his time.

He took Horus' hand when he had settled the tray, and kissed at the back of it. "you are too kind to me... my perfect little wife." He said and pulled him slightly forward so he could rub his back slightly. He still didn't have enough strenght, but he hoped his warm palm would help lessen some of the pain for Horus, even though his wife never complained about it.
Horus smiled as his lover said that, leaning a bit as Al's hand could rub his back for more. "little wife? I'm not little now, looks at this." He pointed at his belly and they both laughed out loud. He smiled when his lover rubbed his belly for times to time but still focused on his back where the weakness was worst. "we have twos bowls now, hmmm, maybe you can feed yourself?" He teased his lover, smiling with how Al frowned like a little child. Horus then got a bowl and started feeding his husband. "Let me feed my big child then, he seems to be hungry now." He continued teasing his lover. He knew that Al would definitely pill him into his embrace if he wasn't this weak, but this was good enough. nothing could be better than seeing his lover had a good time even he was weak now.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"you would forever be little... no matter how big you are really." Al smiled and retorted, he snuggled close to Horus, obediently opened his mouth for another round of feeding, and occassionally shook his head asking Horus to eat instead. His human hadn't eaten as well, and he wouldn't forget his wife also needed nutrients. He continued rubbing hsi back, but without his usual strenght, it was more like caressing than really rubbing, nonetheless both of them were feeling exceptionally cozy, just being close to each other.

It was not what Al would have expected for their first day after getting married, but as they both settled for bed, he was finding himself quite happy about it. Afterall, what's important was them being close to each other, and strengthen their bond not just by magic, but also be emotional attachment. He smiled and hugged Horus as tight as he could. He couldn' twait to recover now.
The dinner was simple but so wonderful for both of them. They spent lots of time talking after than till the butler knocked the door again to take all the empty bowls out and let them have a private time again. Horus lay down on the bed and let his husband hug him tightly, his hand was on his belly but there was no response from their babies, maybe they had already fallen asleep. "Hey, Al, Thanks for being here with me, honey. Although our first night wasn't good, I would definitely die if you didn't help me that day. This is our ready beginning, right?" He asked when something reminded how he had lost in the desert months ago at the day that Al found him. He had never thought that he would become a great dragon's consort, wasn't even brave enough to think about it, but now a great dragon was here beside him, hugging and rubbing his belly gently. He wasn't alone anymore and even happier than he used to be.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Al smiled. "You are too welcome... you almost looked like a fairy lost in the desert that night, how could i leave you alone... you had been crying so sadly...." He said recalling how they first met. "So much had happened since then... and yes, even though our first night wasn't that good, it is wonderful in bringing forward these two little ones." Al said stroking Horus' belly. "These are really godsent gifts ... the most precious that could ever be. Sleep now my love, you need the rest... just like i do." He scrunched up his nose knowing how he needed lots of rest as well.

It was a few days from then, and Al was recovering fast. However, no matter what he said, and no matter how he tried to show Horus even the injury on his leg had recovered well, his little human still wouldn't let him off bed. "Please Horus.... i feel like i am going to fossilize if i continue to be trapped on bed..." the dragon begged his wife.
Horus smiled as his husband said that while he was bringing the breakfast into the room. "Hmm, maybe I'll let you off the bed after this breakfast." He said, smiling and out the breakfast on the small table. It was still burdened for Horus taking care of his lover, but he didn't explain anything, however, Al could see everything. His body was even weaker than the first day. "Hmm, do you still want me to feed, huh?" He said as Al already sat up on the bed by himself. Al's magic hadn't fully recovered yet, but his body was fully recovered now. He smiled when wider when he wrapped his arm around him and pulled Horus into his embrace. His husband was always nice and lovely. Horus instantly leaned back with how his back was killing him and Al could always notice it since the first day after their wedding day, and Horus hadn't even got time to rest until now
PM me If you want to RP. 
"yea? Is that a promise?" Al was pretty excited finally able to get off bed. He wrapped Horus in his embrace and started rubbing his back now, this time more like massaging than caressing. He rubbed into the knots in the muscle, and he could hear little pained whimpers from Horus, but he knew his wife was enjoying it as he sank further into him. He rubbed his back, especially the lower part where his belly was stretching it the worst, and nodded. "I could eat on my own.... and feed you as well." He pressed a kiss on his cheeks, with one hand still on his back, he took a forkful of scrambled egg and fed it to Horus. "How's it?" he smiled and asked. Even without his magcial power fully restored, he was once again warm and strong, with the ability to hold Horus.
It was mixed with the pain and pleasure when Al started rubbing Horus's back, but he still loved it. Nothing could be better than Al's warm hands. Horus smiled at Al fed his a scrambled egg. "Hmm, I love it, maybe because someone here is feeding me." He teased, leaning back a bit more on his lover. He knew that AL hadn't fully recovered yet, but he couldn't resist staying in his embrace and put more weight on his husband. He rubbed his belly when the babies started kicking. He could see Al was smiling at him. Al;s both hands were busy, so he couldn't rub his belly for a moment. Good morning, babies. Say hello to your daddy." Horus smiled, talking with his belly. He loved when Al hugged him with all his body not just his arms. It made a little human fell safe, and sure that his lover would protect him and the babies.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Al this time ate the egg himself. "Hmm then I guess my mouthful of egg must be less tasty since no one is feeding me...." he said and pressed down on some knots at the back of Horus. He frowned slightly, it felt like his muscle was even harder and stressed than before, he had to think of some ways to make Horus feel better. "If you are waking them up so early.... I am afraid they would be bothering you constantlt through the day." Al smiled at how Horus talked with the babies. He noticed they had grown much stronger during these past few days. They had slowed in their growth in size. Al was quite sure the babies had been large enpugh already, they had been so heavy on Horus and he sometimes would turn without knowing how big his belly had become - and brushed against furnitures. Next, the babies.would develop on their strength and magic power, and therefore their kicks on Horus was much stronger as well.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,252 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,451 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,985 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  A royal carrier(open for one - need a partner/midwife and then can be breeder) Littleittyboy 93 8,373 09-15-2018, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,986 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
  Dragon Offering Lovebite 402 60,021 08-14-2018, 06:15 PM
  A joke gone bad (w/ dots) bhdire8 699 54,426 08-09-2018, 12:01 PM
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 6,351 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,939 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,759 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321