Closed A College Mistake ((w/SazzyP260))
Logan smiled and he sat firmly on Jaylen's groin, his leggings not leaving anything to the imagination as 've bit his lip and sat back more as he agreed. Wanting to get naked as soon as possible, as he sat up on his knees more to help Jaylen pull down his leggings off of his ass and upper thighs. He shifted his weight, even if he was less than 130 lbs, he pushed off his leggings, leaving him sitting on Jaylen's waist in his thong. As he blushed darkly and pushed his ass out into those kneading hands, biting his lip,"The walls can't be that thin." He said in response, watching as the man beneath him slipped out of the last piece of his clothing, he rocked his ass slowly against the others cock as the shaft slipped between his cheeks.

Logan helped him take off his shirt and sat there on his groin after,"Try me." He grinned at the challenge, he had never lost his voice before, why would he do so now? The young man wondered if Jaylen was just like any other top and acted like his dick was the best in the world. The blonde pushed down the thin band of his thong and revealed more of his cock to the other man
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jaylen watched as the other man's cock came into view more fully, a smirk coming across his lips as he reached down and grasped that smaller member, stroking it once again and bringing a bead of precum to the tip of Logan's cock. He smeared it around with his thumb and licked his lips slowly "So, you need any lube for this? Cause I really don't feel like moving from this spot..." Jaylen questioned quietly.

The hand he still had on Logan's ass moved between his cheeks, he found the other's puckered hole and started tracing the rim with his index finger. Slowly he started pushing the tip of his finger in, testing the other's hole to see just how stretchy it was. He found that his finger easily slid inside, so he added a second finger and started slowly thrusting them in and out, stretching his fingers little by little to get Logan expanded enough to take the thick cock that was about to be imbedded inside of his hole.
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Logan gasped and tilted his head back as he pushed his hand into Jaylen's warm, rough grasp, biting down on his lip and judging just when he might start talking dirty to the other. He had definitely freaked some guys out with his potty mouth, he wondered if Jaylen would be turned on about it as he rocked his hips so his cock fucked the others fist slightly. Moaning softly and shaking his head,"No lube, I'll be okay."

He smiled and closed his eyes as he sank down onto the other mans fingers as he explored his tight hole, spreading the skin slowly and filling the space with his finger tips. He moaned again and sank squarely onto the the two thick fingers, blushing with pleasure,"Come on... We don't have all night, just fuck me already." He breathed out, biting his lip again.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jaylen growled and nodded his head - he pulled his fingers right out of Logan's body and grasped onto his cock. He positioned his thick mushroom head against Logan's hole and bit down on his bottom lip as he started slowly pushing his length inside of Logan - he felt that tight rim stretching around his cock and it made him groan into the room; it was a very tight squeeze and he could barely fit.

Looking up at Logan, Jaylen sighed - he had only about four inches of his twelve inside of Logan. He knew this wasn't going to happen without some added slick "You sure about this, Logan? We can stop if we have too..." He definitely didn't want to hurt the other man, and he worried that his thick member *was* going to hurt Logan, and it wasn't worth the trouble.

Logan felt that fat head spread his hole slightly and grimaced as he sank down slowly onto that broad tip, moaning loudly as his hole slowly spread around him. His mouth hanging open when he tossed his head back, groaning at the dissatisfaction of not having all of his cock inside of him at once. A grimace crossing his face at the right pain that came with how his ass tightened around that cock, ill prepared,"Just keep going." He said and he looked down at Jaylen, he was stubborn even if it hurt him he just wanted that cock inside of him.

If he pulled out now he felt like he would never be satisfied again. "How can someone be so fucking big." He groaned as he relaxed, an inch or two slipping inside of him more and he felt tears come to his eyes at the stung,"Fuck-" He complained and didn't try and force it any more as he lifted himself off of his shaft finally,"Just a little bit of lube. I know if I practiced more I could fit you."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jaylen nodded and turned the two of them over, dropping Logan onto the mattress "Keep your pretty little ass here." Jaylen said, slapping one of Logan's thighs before he rolled off the bed himself and headed over to where he'd tossed his duffle bag earlier. He dug around in his bag for a few minutes before extracting a half-used bottle of lubricant; he turned back to the bed and smirked at the vision of Logan sprawled out on the bed "You're rather beautiful, you know that?"

Jaylen quickly lubed up his cock and then crawled up the bed, large cock bobbing with each of his movements, he hovered over Logan and drew his slick fingers up to Logan's hole; three slick fingers went into that tight little pucker and he started thrusting quickly, stretching him and lubing him up in the process. Once Jaylen was sure that Logan was sufficiently stretched and lubed up, he pulled his fingers back out and positioned himself between Logan's legs "And now, you're about to find out... Just how rough I can be." Jaylen murmured, grasping onto the other's legs to toss them over his shoulders, he bent over Logan, lined himself up and then slammed the full twelve in.

Pausing for a few moments, Jaylen gave Logan just enough time to get used to that massive stretch before he started thrusting. He was not gentle either. Each thrust was perfectly positioned against Logan's prostate, the headboard of the hotel bed started slamming into the wall behind them. Jaylen was rough, fast, and pushing himself in completely before withdrawing to just the head and repeating the entire process over and over.

Logan smiled and he sighed as he laid his head back, running his fingers through his long hair as he waited for Jaylen to come back to bed. He turned over onto his side and then onto his knees as he rubbed at his hard cock, pushing his shaft into his hand with a groan,"Hurry." He murmured and placed his head on one of the pillows of the bed, looking at Jaylen as he laid there and smiling at what he said. "Thanks." He looked at him,"You're not too bad yourself."

He watched him until he climbed back into the bed and above him, closing his eyes as his fingers pushed inside of him. He felt the others cock against his inner thighs as he knelt over him, smiling and pushing back against his fingers with a moan. His ass spreading around the limber digits, before he could complain about him taking too long, he was removing his fingers and placed his cock head right at his entrance again. Lifting his head from the pillows and allowing himself to be turned back over as Jaylen readied him, his pucker fully ready for the other to wreck.

Yet, when he pushed into him he still felt that delicious burn as Jaylen's long, thick cock stretched him outside of his limits. He screamed in pleasure as he was shoved into, his hands braced against the headboard, groaning in those brief moments of time. Trembling as the other man pulled his cock from him and slammed into his ass once again, this time not giving him a break as he kept fucking him. The sound of skin against skin filling the room, his own screams almost drowning out those sounds.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The two eighteen year olds ended up fucking through most of the night, not once letting up - Logan had had several orgasms throughout the night and Jaylen just kept on going. He had been right about not being gentle at all, and it was clearly exactly what Logan had wanted, begging for more and eventually losing his voice sometime during the entirety of their time together. It was probably closer to four AM by the time the two men settled down, bodies caked in sweat and cum.

Jaylen was passed out on his stomach, one arm slung over Logan's skinny waist and his head buried in the pillow. He was snoring lightly and his back muscles were rippling with each snore and breath he took. The sun was already out and shining brightly into the hotel room - it had to be about noon, maybe even later. Jaylen was blissful though, completely satisfied from his and Logan's exertions the night and morning prior - it had been perfect to him, and he absolutely wanted more... Although it would and could wait for a while, he didn't think his cock was currently up to the task which was unusual for an eighteen year old with an abnormally high libido.

The bed was sticky as Logan woke up from his deep, after sex sleep, he still felt undoubtedly full from the cum that had filled him with each of Jaylen's orgasms. He blinked and turned his face away from the bright sunlight, his head still throbbing from the day before but at least he wasn't vomiting. Not yet at least, he groaned softly and turned cover onto his side against Jaylen briefly as he closed his eyes and acted as if this was normal for a moment. It felt good to be beneath the weight of someone warm and who touched him this way, like a real partner, not just some one night stand.

Yet, Logan knew he should be the one to give the wake up call, he learned that it was easier when he was the one to break it off and not the other way around. It was their first year of college, who was really looking to date seriously this early in the school year? He sighed and ran his hand over the others head and his back gently before pushing his arm off of him so he could sit up. Trying to find his clothes and underwear, he stood up slowly and grimaced, sinking back down again,"Fuck." He pressed a hand to his flat middle and shook his head, his ass was too sore to stand, and when he spoke his voice broke. Jaylen had been right, his ass burned and his throat did too, it was all thanks to that good fucking he had been given.

He looked over to Jaylen and found his shirt again, pulling it on and nudging the other man,"Hey... Could you...take me home?" He asked and grabbed how leggings next, the bed was a mess but his clothes were sprawled in easy to reach places, he needed an extra strength Tylenol.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jaylen gave a grunt, nodding his head into the mattress "Yeah, sure." he mumbled as he slowly turned onto his back and then sat up. He found his clothes from yesterday and slipped into them - he was still half asleep the entire time as he got dressed and found all of his things to throw them in his duffle bag. Sleepy brown eyes turned back to Logan and he finally cracked a smile at the wild looking hairstyle that Logan's long blonde hair was sporting - it was a good look on the other man, although Jaylen didn't say so.

"Aight, I'm ready then." He said with a shrug, tossing his duffle over his shoulder and yawning loudly into his fist "Pretty sure this place has free coffee or something, definitely gonna grab a cup or so before we head out... Need the pick me up after last night." Jaylen was already heading toward the door as he spoke - he didn't want to linger too long, not knowing if Logan would regret what they did last night or not. He was afraid of being rejected, again, so may as well ignore it for the most part and just move forward - like he always did.

"Thanks." Logan said and he pushed himself up slowly to his feet and he pulled on his leggings without worrying about his underwear, he'd be getting home soon anyway. He stretched his arms above his head and then down again to his toes with a groan, his ass tugged from its recent use but he relaxed as he stood up straight again. Turning back to Jaylen as he pushed his feet into his shoes, unaware of the way his hair looked or just not caring as he made sure he had his wallet, phone, and keys while walking to the other side of the bed with a nod.

"Coffee sounds great." He murmured and walked behind him out of the door, glancing back and realizing just how much of a mess they had made. Jaylen really did fuck his brains out last night, he knew that once he got home he'd be taking a long bath and then a nice nap. He walked casually beside the other man to the elevator and jogged ahead to press the button first, smiling and leaning against the wall as they waited. "Thanks for taking care of me." He said after a few moments before the door rang for the arrival of the elevator.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jaylen nodded slowly, "Yeah, you're welcome..." He said quietly, rubbing the side of his neck slowly - the words kind of played on repeat in his head, he felt more like a gigolo then he did anything else at this point. Was that what he had essentially done? Except, of course, he didn't get paid for it, so it was a half-assed job... Maybe he should ask Logan to pay him for his services, at least this way he would be getting more out of it then a few orgasms.

Yeah, he was a little pissed as he got onto the elevator and pressed the button for the ground floor, almost tempted to let the doors slide shut in Logan's face. How could he have been stupid enough to think that a rich white boy like Logan would actually be interested in him? He was being used, again, and it made him feel terrible. He stewed in his heated emotions as the elevator made its descent to the lobby, where he got off as quick as possible and weaved his way toward the breakfast area. He fixed himself a cup of coffee and wished he had something extra to throw into it, but it wasn't worth it - he had to get Logan home, and he had to get himself home too. Surely his mother would be worried about him, wondering if he was dead, in prison, or both at this point.

Logan didn't think Jaylen would take his appreciative remark for what he did, he didn't even know he was hurt by it as he followed behind him into the elevator. The smaller guy walked with a slight limp to his step with the way his ass burned with every stride, he leaned against the elevator wall. Waiting for the doors to open again, when they did Jaylen left him immediately to grab a cup of coffee and he was almost confused by the action, thinking he might have said something wrong. Or maybe getting coffee was just that much more important to him as he walked behind him, trying to keep up with him.

He grabbed his own cup and took a napkin to wrap a muffin in it and sneak it into his pocket, adding sugar and creamer to his coffee end turning to find Jaylen again. Knowing they had to check out at a certain time and it was almost already noon, he came up beside the other again while sipping his hot drink. Grimacing when it touched his tongue though and shaking his head, he almost spat it out but choaked down what was in his mouth. Tossing the rest of the coffee away and taking out his muffin,"The coffee tastes like piss." He complained while following behind Jaylen.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jaylen rolled his eyes as he headed toward the receptionist desk, sipping his coffee slowly. Thankfully the receptionist was a different one from last night, and she also happened to be African-American, so she didn't give Jaylen a weird look - which he was also grateful for. He checked them out of their room as quickly as possible, returning the hotel keys. He turned back to Logan and shrugged his shoulders "Taste's fine to me... You're probably just used to Starbucks coffee."

Jaylen walked ahead of Logan once again, still slightly affected by the words spoken earlier before they got on the elevator. How could Logan be so dense and not realize that he had practically insulted Jaylen? He knew he couldn't dwell on it for long though, he needed to focus on driving and getting them home safely. He tossed his duffle bag into the trunk when they got back to his old clunker and he sighed as he let the trunk drop with a heavy slam "You gonna have to direct me to your house... I don't have GPS..." Jaylen informed Logan as they got into his car once again, cranking the engine over several times before the old car finally did start up properly.

"That a joke?" Logan pouted at Jaylen's comment and he looked up at the other man, he slowly felt as if he had made him mad or something. His brows furrowed slightly and he looked away from him while walking behind him, they made it to his car soon enough in silence that slowly turned awkward. He nodded and took out his phone as he opened the door and sank down into the passengers seat with a grimace,"I'm almost out of juice, so I hope we aren't too far away." He murmured to Jaylen and himself as he typed in his address, looking down at the screen and going through his notifications as the gps pulled up directions.

The blonde leaned back and waited for Jaylen to pull out of the parking space, nibbling on his lower lip and almost thinking that he did something bad. As he looked at the other again and frowned a bit,"I don't like the attitude you're giving me. I didn't do anything to you." He said to him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jaylen laughed bitterly and shook his head as he started driving down the road, following the directions that the GPS voice was giving him "Didn't do anything?" He questioned, cutting a glance in Logan's direction. How did he put this delicately? Knowing it had been a culmination of events that ultimately led Jaylen to being upset with the other man. He wanted to focus on the fact that Logan was incredibly oblivious to the fact that people were racist and Logan just let it go over his head - but, they did cover that before sex... Nope, it was about the comment, that's what kept coming up in his head.

Obviously forgetting that he *had* indeed helped Logan out of a very tough spot last night, and that was why they ended up in the hotel in the first place, Jaylen forged ahead "You thanked me for taking care of you. As if I were some ten dollar hooker or something, Logan." Jaylen stated, eyes more focused on the road, knowing the slightest distraction would have them pulled over - they didn't need that - "I mean, if you're gonna thank me for it... The least you could do is pay me too. I need money more than I need gratitude for sex..." Jaylen snorted out another small and bitter laugh, shaking his head as he traveled the roads into a very fancy and rich looking neighborhood.

Logan looked at Jaylen as he spoke and he was even more confused when he was finally confronted, their eyes met briefly with the glance and he brought his leg up beneath him,"Yeah, I mean...you just have an attitude towards me for no reason."He said and he ran a hand through his hair to push it out of his face, wishing he had a brush or a hair tie so he didn't look like he had just had a night of rough sex. But when the other spoke, he understood what he had been mad about and he looked at him seriously,"What do you mean?"He asked and afterward, he tried not to laugh as he shook his head firmly,"No, Jay, I didn't mean it like that. I appreciated how you helped me out when I was drunk, you gave me a ride and shared a bed with me. It was nice of you." He wasn't upset about it as he smiled at him gently, sex had just been an extra if he was honest, and Jaylen had been sweet enough to treat him like a normal person,"That's why I thanked you. I didn't think you were some slut to use. You were nice to me, I just thought I'd say thanks because I'm not sure if we'll talk again any time soon after this."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jaylen snorted out a small laugh, nodding his head at the explanation. He finally pulled up in front of Logan's sizably large mansion and sighed loudly "We still have three classes together, but you right. We probably won't talk again after this time together, if ever... So..." he shrugged, a bit of a hurt expression comin across his face, but it was mostly hidden as he stared at Logan's mansion rather than at the man himself "You're welcome... for everything." he cleared his throat awkwardly and shifted in his seat "So, I'll see you around then..."

He didn't know how to end their conversation, other then that. He felt bad, now, but what more could he do? Sure, he wanted to ask Logan if they could hang out sometime soon, maybe meet up more than just in classes, but... He wasn't exactly confident enough to do that. They lived two separate lives, and it was very obvious now as they sat in Logan's driveway - there was no way that Jaylen could *ever* compete with the other rich white boys in their school.

Logan looked up to his house as they pulled in front of it and he ran his fingers along the doorhandle, not pulling it open yet,"Oh yeah, well three classes might mean we'll get grouped together or something."He said, then went silent after as he looked down and tucked his phone away into his pocket, missing the look Jaylen gave after they realized that they might not ever speak to each other again. The blonde was blissfully ignorant of the fact that they will never speak again, thinking that they might speak just on the off chance that they met at another party like they had last night. He looked at him and leaned over just a bit, apprehensive as he kissed the others cheek and then opened up the door, stepping out,"See ya." The door shut behind him and he made his way up to the front door of his house, pushing it open and stepping inside, shutting it back behind him.

That was the last time they spoke to each other for two entire months, they saw each other of course while in class and on campus but never spoke since then. He almost even forgot about Jaylen when he hung off of other guys or joked around with his so-called 'friends', but in the bedroom, he couldn't imagine himself with anyone else after. When his ass had healed fully after their night in the hotel, he couldn't find anyone with such a big dick and when he tried going back to his usual guys they just couldn't stretch him the way he needed any more. And besides that, he had been getting sick as a dog for the past week or so after that night with Jaylen, though he didn't put the clues together himself. It took his best friend Tori coming over for the fourth time that month to help drag him out of bed and to the bathroom to vomit to make the connection herself.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tori shook her head disapprovingly as she stood in the doorway, watching Logan puke his guts up once again. She reached into her purse and pulled out an unopened box of pregnancy tests - they were top-of-the-line and could detect early pregnancies like a charm. Or so the box said. There were five sticks in total and she shook the box to get Logan's attention "I think you need to take these." she stated calmly, placing the box down on the counter.

"I think you're pregnant, and if you want to ignore the obvious damn symptoms of it, then by all means... but at least *know* the truth about your own body, Logan." She stated, crossing her arms and rolling her eyes "I don't care which asshole knocked you up-" although her tune would probably be different if she really *did* know "-but you need to find out and you need to find out fast. This vomiting isn't just going to go away... Not for a little while, anyhow." It seemed like she was speaking from personal experience; which she was, she just never told Logan, or really anyone but her own mother about it, and it had been a *very* long time ago too.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The College (Open For All) tjopj44 232 22,398 01-08-2019, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Citus
  C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260) hockeypreg2 1,303 85,357 12-08-2018, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  Two werewolf college roommates (closed with C. Wolf) bennett999 29 3,785 04-15-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Admiralx
  C College lovers (closed with bhdire8) tjopj44 218 43,395 07-28-2017, 05:28 PM
Last Post: tjopj44
  C College parents (w/Certified_Bump_Inspector) bhdire8 46 4,816 07-11-2017, 03:33 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The college student and the intern (open) gpriel 1 1,376 01-11-2017, 08:53 PM
Last Post: gpriel
  College Care (with StrikerLiker) Tomoshe 70 10,845 11-05-2016, 02:03 AM
Last Post: StrikerLiker
  College Romance (Gadiva22) anibus3 59 9,895 10-19-2016, 04:10 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  Young College Couple (Closed with shimeji) SeanWoods221 9 3,177 08-24-2016, 02:03 PM
Last Post: shimeji
  C College couple accident with a potion with ShadowPup SeanWoods221 67 12,527 02-28-2016, 03:36 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup