O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people)

"I guess protected sex sounds good, right?" he asked blushing slightly

(01-17-2022, 12:10 AM)Shane20 Wrote:  
(01-17-2022, 12:03 AM)Roselockheart Wrote:  
(01-16-2022, 11:25 PM)Shane20 Wrote:  
(01-16-2022, 11:21 PM)Roselockheart Wrote:  
(01-16-2022, 10:43 PM)Shane20 Wrote:  David kiss him with love.
Alex puts David stomach on his stomach feeling kicking
David smile when he feel the twins kick and he kiss Alex.
There kicking
«Yes this is very good », said David.
Alex stretches "do you want to go for a walk

(01-17-2022, 12:13 AM)Roselockheart Wrote:  
(01-17-2022, 12:10 AM)Shane20 Wrote:  
(01-17-2022, 12:03 AM)Roselockheart Wrote:  
(01-16-2022, 11:25 PM)Shane20 Wrote:  
(01-16-2022, 11:21 PM)Roselockheart Wrote:  Alex puts David stomach on his stomach feeling kicking
David smile when he feel the twins kick and he kiss Alex.
There kicking
«Yes this is very good », said David.
Alex stretches "do you want to go for a walk
«Of course we can go for a walk, you are not a prisoner », add David.

(01-17-2022, 12:12 AM)justpush Wrote:  "I guess protected sex sounds good, right?" he asked blushing slightly
«I’m not gonna touch you if you don’t want », promises doctor Mitchell.

If you use protection then I don't mind.... Until I find the love of my life," he replied

«No I have too much respect for my patient to do something that you doesn’t want », continue doctor Mitchell.

"But..." after all, just moments ago Howie had agreed on one condition, but Mitchell seemed to have changed his mind "Okay..." said blandly, hiding his sadness

Doctor Mitchell exam him to be sure his patient his okay before he can get up from the bed.

"You have other patients with more serious conditions ... It's ok" he said and then stroked Gia's back

«The nurse can stay with you if you want or I can ask Dominic to come to stay with you », said doctor Mitchell as he look at Howie.

"Don't trouble anyone... I'll be alone, all right," he said and kissed his daughter on the forehead

Doctor Mitchell nods his head in understanding and he goes to do his round to check on his patients, as he keep an eye on Howie.

Howie is apathetic. He's not smiling. Although he has Gia by his side he feels lonely. Others are visited by family, loved ones... And he has no one. His heart is broken

Doctor Mitchell doesn’t know what to do to help Howie to feel better and he wish he can do something to see his patient smile again.

After feeding, Gia fell asleep on his chest, and Howie watched her peaceful face. She was so similar to Daniel. What a motherfucker...

Doctor Mitchell want to kick Daniel’s ass because he hurt his patient way to much and he hope he never see him again.

The nurse approached Dr. Mitchell. "Do you like him?" she asked having Howie in mind

«Yes, but I don’t want him to push him to like me and I think Dominic can be a better choice for him, than me », answered doctor Mitchell to the nurse.

"I think he likes you, too... Ask him out," she suggested, patting him on the shoulder

«He is not in the state right now, to look for love, I want him to heal first before anything else», add doctor Mitchell.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by xxjadeexx
06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post by Klayko
10-21-2023, 11:26 PM