Closed Have My Baby Pt. II [Closed with Hockeypreg2]
Gio nodded and smirked up at Sirius "Is it wrong that I have a hard-on right now?" Gio asked, also speaking in Greek so Jess remained oblivious to their conversation "I did not know that pain like this could be such a turn on... but I am very hard right now." Gio seemed to blush deeply at that admission - he felt completely comfortable talking to Sirius about this, even if they weren't dating, it felt nice to just be able to talk to the man, about whatever they could.

"I think I could just let her tattoo my whole body... and I would not feel much pain at all from it." Gio added and closed his eyes as a strong wave of pleasure rolled through his body, his hand clamping down on Sirius' hand -- Jess was currently working closer to his ass and it was obviously a very sensitive area for Gio.
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Sirius smiled and pressed a kiss to Gio's hand. "It's good, I know. When she did my leg, things got a little embarrassing. And if I am on my back, it is very obvious if I am aroused. She was amazed at the size of me. She's seen a lot over the years and I am apparently the biggest." He leaned close to Gio's ear. "I wasn't even completely hard."

"I'm sure whatever you are saying is highly inappropriate," Jess said calmly. "He's squirming so you need to stop."
Gio gasped and groaned, he shook his head rapidly "Gotta stop for a second!" Gio practically shouted.

Jess stopped immediately, swiping away the blood that had pooled against Gio's back "Okay, we can take a break..." she said just as calmly, setting her tools aside.

Gio slowly spun around and sat on the edge of the table, his back to Jess as he looked down at Sirius - his cock hard and long, leaking furiously as he had started ejaculating already "It wasn't what Sirius was saying that had me squirming... I am very sensitive around my bottom and it..." he shrugged and stood up, taking a towel from the pile near the table "I will just... I will be back." Gio took off toward where the bathrooms were, not at all concerned that he was bare naked with a half of tattoo on his ass. He was walking a bit stiffly, but that could be because of the fresh tattoo or the hard-on he was walking with.

"Jesus," Sirius sat back in the chair heavily, shaking his head as he watched Gio go. "I am so fucked."

Jess wiped down the table and tossed everything in the biohazard container before stripping off her gloves. "Where did you find this one?"

"He's the executive chef at one of my brother's restaurants," Sirius sighed. "So he's actually employed and intelligent, not just pretty."

"Then think about what you're doing for once," Jess said, stretching her arms over her head and cracking her back loudly. "Since he's probably someone you'll see after you break up."

"I know. I'm actually going to try dating him."

"That's a first," Jess snorted and then straightened up as Gio headed back. "All good?"
Gio looked a little flushed, sweat dotting his forehead but his cock was soft again and he was clean again "Yes. Sorry about that." Gio said as he laid back down on the table and buried his head in the pillow that was there "I may need a few more breaks throughout the process of this... so if I start squirming again, you will know that I need a break again."

Jess snorted again and shook her head "You got it, sweet pea." she said as she sat back down in her stool and got everything sterilized and set-up again, snapping on a new pair of gloves to try and finish Gio's tattoo.

Gio sighed and closed his eyes "Has anyone ever fallen asleep while getting tattoo's from you, Jess?" Gio asked curiously - now that he had given himself some release and pleasure, he was feeling very sleepy. Falling asleep was a very strong possibility at this point, even with a bunch of needles pushing into his back and ass.

"Oh it happens," Jess said as she started up again. "Everyone responds differently to the pain. Some people get sleepy. Other people get tense. Some scream. Those people suck to tattoo." She dipped her needle in the ink again. "A lot of people get aroused. Trust me on that."

Sirius snorted a little, tangling his fingers with Gio's again. "She does. She always brings her girlfriend when she gets tattooed."

Jess sighed happily. "What can I say? I like looking at Lindsay."
Gio squeezed Sirius' fingers lightly and smiled lazily at him "So, I shouldn't be embarrassed that I had to go to the bathroom and handle my own problems..." Gio said quietly, turning his head to look at Jess.

Jess shook her head minutely, mostly concentrated on working on Gio's intricate tattoo design "Not at all, Gio. I've had to let several men, and even women, myself included, go off to the restroom in order to do that... No need to be embarrassed, just as long as you cleaned up your mess." She tapped Gio on the ass with her gloved fingers "Now stop squirming or this'll take much longer."

"Her girlfriend is so hot too," Sirius said easily. "I'm exceptionally gay, never had sex with a woman in my life, never wanted to. But I can definitely appreciate how beautiful she is. If I couldn't have my own babies, I would try and bribe Lindsay to have my children. We would have amazing babies."

Jess rolled her eyes. "I swear to God, Sirius. You've got this beautiful man in front of you and you're talking about Lindsay?"

"I'm complimenting your taste," Sirius said easily "Gio is much, much better looking than Lindsay. I would have his babies."
Gio groaned and shook his head, cheeks turning bright red as he thought about Sirius and the man getting pregnant with his babies - there was only one way for that to happen, and now Gio was once again getting turned on, and very quickly. It definitely helped having a still teenage-like libido.

Jess growled and reached out, throwing a box of tissues at Sirius "You're going to mess me up, would you stop that!" she snapped good naturedly as she continued working on Gio's back, all without messing up a single line on the younger man's back "Gio, do not listen to Sirius. He is clearly just trying to you rile you up."

Gio nodded into the pillow, closing his eyes and trying to breathe and will his hard-on away "He warned me he was an ass, I didn't think I could believe him, until now."

"Oh honey, he's the worst," Jess assured him. "If you date him, don't let him get him away with anything. Make sure he knows that you are the boss. He still has these old school manners that force him to act like a gentleman even if he is an ass."

"Why did I bring him here?" Sirius sighed heavily. "Remind me not to let you meet my other friends. They're just going to tell you horrible things about me."

"Meet all his friends." Jess wiped off Gio's back before going back to another line. "Or else he's not worth dating."
Gio nodded his head, he really had nothing more to say at that point, instead opting to just stare at Sirius as Jess did her work on his back.

Eventually Gio did fall asleep, and Sirius must have fallen asleep as well, because when Jess spoke again, it was nearly five PM "Alright boys, you are done here... I've gotten you all bandaged up, care kit is ready to go... and I would suggest having a friend stick around for a day or two to change the dressing and make sure nothing goes wrong with the tattoo... Although I doubt there will be an infection or anything." Jess said as she slapped Gio's behind lightly and then the back of Sirius' head "Go check it out."

Gio groaned as he slowly got off of the table, his skin practically glued to it from the precum that had been constantly oozing from his cock and the sweat that had built up during the tattooing process. He walked over to the mirror stiffly and turned around so he could see what Jess had done. "Wow... It looks incredible, Jess. I love it!" Gio enthused, grinning widely as he looked at Sirius "How does it make me look, Sirius?"

"It looks amazing," Sirius said, his eyes trailing over the delicate lines. It made Gio's waist look tiny and his hips flare out. Sirius itched to grab them but he kept his hands to himself. "You look gorgeous with it. I can't even tell there were butterflies there. You can't see them at all."
Gio looked over his shoulder and snickered "Ah man, it looks even better with my eyes on the actual piece... It like... accentuates my ass and stuff!" Gio said happily, and completely out of spontaneity, he turned and wrapped his arms around Sirius' neck and placed a gentle kiss on the tall man's lips "Thank you, so much Sirius. This is the best gift anyone has ever given me."

Sirius kissed him back just as lightly, careful to keep his hands up by Gio's shoulder blades. "You should get dressed. I bet you're starving. We should get some food and water in you to balance out the adrenaline from the tattoo."
Gio nodded and went over to where his clothes were at. He carefully pulled his skinny jeans back on, but only zipped them up "It's very tender back there, and I don't think buttoning my jeans would be a good idea at this point." He then tugged on his shirt and slipped into his canvas sneakers that were rather loose fitting. "Okay..."

He inhaled deeply and turned to Sirius "So, where are we going for dinner? I am *starved* - I never knew how much getting a tattoo could make you hungry."

"I was going to take you to my place," Sorius said. "I'm thinking you might want someplace comfortable. I can loan you a pair of soft shorts and you can eat lying on your stomach. I'm not as good a cook as Silas, but I can cook a few things."

Jess groaned. "Just pay me and get out. I can't watch this anymore. Gio, make him work for it."
Gio rolled his eyes and looked at Jess "I think he's entitled to do what he pleases." Gio said as he carefully shuffled out of the back room, leaving Sirius to settle the bill for his new tattoo.

By the time Sirius joined him, Gio was standing outside and by Sirius' SUV "So uh... Going back to your place to eat sounds like a great idea, but ... How am I going to ride comfortably?"

Sirius tapped his lip thoughtfully. He grabbed a blanket from the back and made a cushion for Gio. "It's not perfect but it should help a little." He grinned a little and produced a stuffed kitty. "Want to hold Mr. Sparkles?"
Gio laughed and shook his head slowly "Nuh uh. I prefer to hold your hand." Gio said and bit his lip lightly.

After that the duo got into the car. Gio positioned the blanket half under his ass, and half against his back so that he would be seated comfortably. He groaned with each bump in the road, his hand squeezing tightly to Gio's hand. It didn't seem to take long to get back to Sirius' apartment, but god Gio's back was *killing* him now!

Gio gasped when they finally stopped and crouched over his knees, as he tried ridding the pain in his back "Jess doesn't happen to be a doctor as well, with a prescription for pain meds in there?"

Sirius shook his head. "I have Tylenol. Anything stronger isn't a very good idea right after a tattoo. I can give you an ice pack as well."

He didn't live anywhere as fancy as Silas ever had lived, just a nice two bedroom walk up that fit what he wanted. It was roomy and no one bothered him. He didn't need to flaunt his money like Silas did. He could have bought the place but he rented and checked in on the owner who lived downstairs on a regular basis, an 80 year-old man named Nico who was very pleased to find a nice Greek man to rent to. He didn't care that Silas was gay.

"Here we are," said Sirius, opening his front door and motioning Gio inside. His dog, a tiny poodle named Misha was wriggling happily in her crate, excited that Sirius was home. "Are you okay with dogs?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,758 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,565 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,259 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Baby Steps CeruleanSnowFlake 4 1,303 10-06-2019, 01:05 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,002 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,810 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 93,553 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,475 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,548 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,143 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg