A Christmas Gift (closed with Dots)
(12-20-2015, 02:11 AM)Dots Wrote: Eric smiled as Collin took his hand to touch his belly. He smiled widely when he felt the babies kicking against his hand. "Thanks Collin that's help me a lot. I know I shouldn't stuck in the past but I must go forward for new life" He put the cuo on the table and moved his hand to touch Collin's face softly. "Thanks for everything Collin. I love you"

Colin look passionately at Eric and said "I love you too". He smiled widely, happy to hear that the love he felt was reciprocal "Eveything will be fine. If you want to talk about your past, i'm here for you"
Eric look at Collin. He don't know that he should tell this or not. He don't want to make Collin feel bad with his past but If he don't tell anything Collin will never know that why he be like this.Eric closed his eyes slowly "Yeah, I hate snow, I hate Christmas because my father and mother had died in Christmas by car accident when I was child and I lost everything in that day" He opened his eyes and said nothing further. He don't want Collin feel bad with this.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
(12-20-2015, 04:45 PM)Dots Wrote: Eric look at Collin. He don't know that he should tell this or not. He don't want to make Collin feel bad with his past but If he don't tell anything Collin will never know that why he be like this.Eric closed his eyes slowly "Yeah, I hate snow, I hate Christmas because my father and mother had died in Christmas by car accident when I was child and I lost everything in that day" He opened his eyes and said nothing further. He don't want Collin feel bad with this.

Collin looks at Eric shocked "Oh my god" He says "I feel so sorry to hear that." He hugs Eric tightly . He was planning to give Eric a great christmas as a surprise, with gifts, cookies and maybe a party, but now he understood why Eric was so sad, and he couldn't do it anymore, because Eric wouldn't like it. It was a tauma, and Collin feared he didn't knew what to do to help him with it, except by hugging him and forgetting about christmas
Eric hugs Collin back. Hey it's okay Collin I know that you're really like snow and Christmas. You look so funny when you play with it. It's make me feel good too. Do you remember? I told you that you help me from the darkness. Yeah you help me Collin. I hate Christmas because I'm alone and I don't have someone who i want stay with in that day but not for this year. I have you now. I have who I want to stay with and spend time together in Christmas day. We can have amazing Christmas for us and for this" Eric smiled and touched Collin's belly. "You're the best Christmas gift from god Collin"
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(12-20-2015, 05:11 PM)Dots Wrote: Eric hugs Collin back. Hey it's okay Collin I know that you're really like snow and Christmas. You look so funny when you play with it. It's make me feel good too. Do you remember? I told you that you help me from the darkness. Yeah you help me Collin. I hate Christmas because I'm alone and I don't have someone who i want stay with in that day but not for this year. I have you now. I have who I want to stay with and spend time together in Christmas day. We can have amazing Christmas for us and for this" Eric smiled and touched Collin's belly. "You're the best Christmas gift from god Collin"

"Are you sure?" Collin asked "I don't want to push you out or something" He ran his hands on Eric's hair "But if you are sure, then i promise to you that i'll give you a great christmas, and an amazing gift"

(do you want to jump to christmas already?)
(Yeah if you want)
"Yeah I want ti Collin I want to spend the beast time with you in my first Christmas" Eric held Collin's hand on his hair and kiss it. "Please make the great Christmas for me I can't want for I" Eric smiled. He don't know why the man whom he met only a few days can make him better like now but he just want to live with him.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(12-20-2015, 05:25 PM)Dots Wrote: (Yeah if you want)
"Yeah I want ti Collin I want to spend the beast time with you in my first Christmas" Eric held Collin's hand on his hair and kiss it. "Please make the great Christmas for me I can't want for I" Eric smiled. He don't know why the man whom he met only a few days can make him better like now but he just want to live with him.

Collin smiles at Eric and hugs him again. He knew that the Christmas he was planning would be great.

(weeks later)

It was finally Christmas Eve and Collin was getting ready for the party. He and Eric would go to a charity party in an orphanage and donate some money, toys, and play with the orphans. Collin now had a job, so he could donate too. He was also planning to propose Eric that night, after the party, and was very nervous about it. He was wearing a tuxedo, but it made his belly look bigger and rounder, so he was a bit unsure about it. Also, he had been feeling cramps all day long, but he didn't mind. Probably it was just gases. He was also feeling his belly heavier, but he knew he would fint somewhere to sit on the party. When he was already dresses, he looked at the mirror, checked himself, and, after a tired sigh - he was so tired of being pregnant - he decided he was ready. (Now, don't blame Collin, he never learned nothing about pregnancy, he didn't know he could be in labor)
Eric is in the living room and waiting for Collin to go to the charity party. He's very nervous about it because this it his first time after long time that he didn't go to the Christmas party. Eric is planning to spend some private time with Collin after party. He was wearing a black tuxedo. he's look really handsome when he wear it. "Collin? finished now? we don't have much time." Eric call collin because he dressed very long
PM me If you want to RP. 
(12-20-2015, 06:14 PM)Dots Wrote: Eric is in the living room and waiting for Collin to go to the charity party. He's very nervous about it because this it his first time after long time that he didn't go to the Christmas party. Eric is planning to spend some private time with Collin after party. He was wearing a black tuxedo. he's look really handsome when he wear it. "Collin? finished now? we don't have much time." Eric call collin because he dressed very long

"I'm ready, sweetheart" Collin says, coming down the staircase, and heading to the living room "Let's go to the party and, after that we will have a nice time together" He kisses Eric with passion and, after that, walk to the door and open it. When he do it, however, they both can see it snowing a lot, and it would be risky for them to go the party with that amount of snow. Actually, Collin doubted the car would be able to walk in the street with all that snow. He closed the door with a sad look in his face and said "Oh, damn, i wanted to make you happy tonight. Now we can't go to the party"
(can we spend private time before he go ti labor? if you agree you can do what you want.)
Eric smiled and kissed softly. He held Collin's hand and bring him to sit on the couch. "Hey It's okay Collin. I don't care what we will do in this day I just want to spend time with you. I will very happy if we can spend private time together. Yeah private time just us honey" Eric said and hugged his sweetheart. today like that day in the past but it's different because Eric have someone him love now
PM me If you want to RP. 
(12-20-2015, 06:32 PM)Dots Wrote: (can we spend private time before he go ti labor? if you agree you can do what you want.)
Eric smiled and kissed softly. He held Collin's hand and bring him to sit on the couch. "Hey It's okay Collin. I don't care what we will do in this day I just want to spend time with you. I will very happy if we can spend private time together. Yeah private time just us honey" Eric said and hugged his sweetheart. today like that day in the past but it's different because Eric have someone him love now

(okay. What do you want them to do?)

Collin smiled and brought cookies to Eric with milk "Here my dear. Cookies for me, you, and our babies" He was thinking about proposing now, but decided hee wanted to wait a little bit and spent some time with Eric
(what you want go in to labor after sex? or before sex I can do it both but let them give a gift for each other first)
"Thanks my sweetheart" Eric received cookies and milk form Collin and put in on the table. He walked closer to Collin. He kissed softly and placed his hands on Collin's belly. "Thanks for everything honey this is the best time for me in my life. I stay here with you talk about our babies. I can't imagine how i will happy more than this?"
PM me If you want to RP. 
(12-20-2015, 06:58 PM)Dots Wrote: (what you want go in to labor after sex? or before sex I can do it both but let them give a gift for each other first)
"Thanks my sweetheart" Eric received cookies and milk form Collin and put in on the table. He walked closer to Collin. He kissed softly and placed his hands on Collin's belly. "Thanks for everything honey this is the best time for me in my life. I stay here with you talk about our babies. I can't imagine how i will happy more than this?"

(Well, if you want them to have sex... I wasn't planning sex at all. Can Eric give his gift first? Because Collin's gift will be something different lol)

"You are welcome, dear." Collin replied, and moved Eric's hands to his lower belly, where the babies head were, and asked "can you feel it? the weight? it is much more heavier now" He was secretly happy that Eric liked his belly and the babies, even though the babies wasn't Eric's.
(No i don't want sex but I want more things before sex maybe play with nipples and cock or more touch but Collin will go in to labor before sex it's okay?)

"I feel it honey. I know it's really hard do you but you can do it you carried them for 9 months and they will come out soon" Eric leaned to kiss the belly. "Ohh I almost forgot it I have a Christmas gift for you honey" Eric picked up tiny box from his pocket and send it to Collin. "I know this is really important for you. I give it back to you again and please don't not lose it again"

(Eric's gift is the ring that Collin's sister gave him but he sold it when he don't have any money.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(12-20-2015, 07:16 PM)Dots Wrote: (No i don't want sex but I want more things before sex maybe play with nipples and cock or more touch but Collin will go in to labor before sex it's okay?)

"I feel it honey. I know it's really hard do you but you can do it you carried them for 9 months and they will come out soon" Eric leaned to kiss the belly. "Ohh I almost forgot it I have a Christmas gift for you honey" Eric picked up tiny box from his pocket and send it to Collin. "I know this is really important for you. I give it back to you again and please don't not lose it again"

(Eric's gift is the ring that Collin's sister gave him but he sold it when he don't have any money.)

"Oh, Eric, that's so beautiful" Collin said, crying in happyness and hugging Eric "Thank you, thank you, thank you... This is so important to me." He kissed Eric and then said "Well, now it's my turn to give you a christmas gift" He slowly walked in Eric's direction, and, when he was very near him, he got on his knees and said "Eric... I love you. And i promissed you that i would take you out of the darkness. So this is my first attempt, because now i'm offering you a good memory of christmas." He took out of his tuxedo a small black box and opened it, still on his knees, so Eric could see the small golden ring inside it "So here I'm asking you, Eric: Will you marry me?"
Eric shocked with the gift from Collin. He plan to do it too but he don't think that Collin will do it. "Y...yes he answer. hey Collin stand up please it's not good for our babies" Eric helped Collin to stand and he hugged him closely. "Hey Eric you don't have to do this. this is my duty I mean. though you asked me to marry with you but you must be my bride and my wife. it's okay? my sweetheart? " Eric smiled widely and kissed. his heart bloat up from the happiness.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(12-20-2015, 07:46 PM)Dots Wrote: Eric shocked with the gift from Collin. He plan to do it too but he don't think that Collin  will do it. "Y...yes he answer. hey Collin stand up please it's not good for our babies" Eric helped Collin to stand and he hugged him closely. "Hey Eric you don't have to do this. this is my duty I mean. though you asked me to marry with you but you must be my bride and my wife. it's okay? my sweetheart? " Eric smiled widely and kissed. his heart bloat up from the happiness.

Collin was more than happy when Eric accepted. He smiled, and started to get up to hug Eric. However, when he stood up, he felt a sharp pain in his belly, the most painful until nnow, and he bent and held his belly in pain. "AAAAAAAAAARGH, SHIT..." he yelped, feeling the pain getting more and more intense, along with a terrible pressure on his lower belly and ass "What is going on? What is this... OH" the pressure intensified and his water broke, wetting the floor. He felt the relief imediatally, but just for the pressure, for the pain kept making his belly hard as a rock
Horus shocked when he saw Collin pain in his arms. He felt wet on his foot and he know that this is time for Collin. "Hey honey Calm down. It's okay I'll bring you to the bedroom" Eric carried Collin to his bedroom and lay him down on the bed. He touched Collin;s belly and he felt it;s really hard. "Hey where you want to labor? bed? tub? just tell me honey" Eric asked as he held Collin's hands.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(12-20-2015, 08:16 PM)Dots Wrote: Horus shocked when he saw Collin pain in his arms. He felt wet on his foot and he know that this is time for Collin. "Hey honey Calm down. It's okay I'll bring you to the bedroom" Eric carried Collin to his bedroom and lay him down on the bed. He touched Collin;s belly and he felt it;s really hard. "Hey where you want to labor? bed? tub? just tell me honey" Eric asked as he held Collin's hands.

Collin held Eric's hand, moaning in pain as he was took to the bedroom "The bed, please, Eric. The bed will be fine... Nnnngh... oooooh" His whole body was writhing in pain, and the babies were kicking the up side of his belly. He knew it was time, but he also knew he wasn't fully dilated yet.
Eric looked at Collin's asshole. it was dilate but not fully now. "He Collin I think it's not time to push now. you should rest as you can before the real contractions will come. do you want anything now? just tell mo honey" Eric moved to sat beside Collin. he rubbed Collin's hair with concern. he know it'll be hard and long labor because I ever saw it is his company
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,966 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 4,214 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,688 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 9,114 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 27,562 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 99,462 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 15,530 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 16,055 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,278 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 22,501 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8