Closed A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260)
Zach cupped Caleb's ass, helping to hold him up. He just kept his mouth soft and let Caleb thrust, chasing his orgasm. He still came fast the first time even after all this time. He heard the stuttered confession about the lube which was intriguing. A condom would make cleanup easier but he wouldn't be the one with come leaking out of his ass all night. Plus he knew Caleb liked that.

Zach pulled off briefly. "I'll fuck you after you come. So fuck my face and come for me."
Caleb moaned at the 'order' hands grasped onto the back of Zach's head and he started thrusting himself in and out of Zach's mouth quickly. Being only steps away from orgasm already, it didn't take long before Caleb was pushing himself right up against Zach's face, hips and thighs twitching as he unleashed a small load of cum down Zach's throat with low and breathy moans.

After several moments, Caleb's cock softening in Zach's mouth, the younger man finally pulled back and slumped against the wall, legs still trembling slightly "Condom and lube..." he breathed out shakily, eyes drooping closed in slight exhaustion "They're both in my pants pocket... Front pocket in a little Ziploc baggie."
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

"You are amazing," Zach said as he reached for Caleb's pants. He grabbed the lube and condom, getting to his feet. He looked around, trying to figure out the best way to do this. "You should probably take your tuxedo off completely. I don't want to wrinkle you."

He unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out, stroking it a few times. "How should we do this?"
Caleb unbuttoned the tux button-down and pulled it and the jacket off carefully, laying it over the baby changing station drop down and then looked around slowly. Licking his lips, Caleb turned around and pushed his partially exposed ass outward to Zach "Just like this." Caleb whispered, looking over his shoulder at Zach, a smoldering look in his eyes.

Caleb reached back and pushed the lacy panties down a little further and then grasped one of his ass cheeks, spreading himself out a little - hole being exposed for Zach's viewing pleasure "Once you're inside of me, you can just straighten me up and pound away... I might have to bite down on something though." Caleb bit his own bottom lip, muscles flexing just slightly "I'm... in kind of a screaming mood." Ironic, considering he was *always* in a screaming mood, no matter how he was fucked.

"I know exactly what to gag you with," Zach said as he stripped Caleb's panties off. He balled them up and presented them to Caleb before pressing them against his lips. "We have to keep you quiet. Don't need everyone to know what we're doing in here."

Zach put the condom on first before getting his fingers wet with lube. He rubbed his fingers against Caleb's hole, humming softly before pressing two fingers in without pause. He knew Caleb could both take it and liked it that way. He opened him quickly and efficiently, Caleb squirming and moaning around his gag
Caleb whined around the panty gag and started thrusting himself back on Zach's fingers, spreading his legs wide and looking back at his husband with a pleading look. He wasn't about to remove the panties from his mouth, knowing that if he did then the entire operation would be off the table.

Caleb reached back with one hand, grasping Zach's condom-covered cock and dragging him further by it "Please Zachhh." he whined, voice very muffled by the black and gold lace panties in his mouth. He very lightly stroked Zach's cock, not wanting to pull the condom off or make too much of a mess from its lubricated surface.

Zach leaned in and pressed a kiss to the back of his neck. He guided his cock to Caleb's hole, rubbing the head against it teasingly before pushing in slowly. He bit his lip to keep from making any noise himself. Caleb was so tight around him, always so perfect when he pushed inside of him.

He began to move slowly, getting Caleb used to his thrusts. It had been a few weeks since they'd had a chance to do this. Milo liked to sleep in bed with them.
Caleb groaned loudly and bit down around the panties in his mouth, head dropping forward against his chest as he slowly rolled his hips on Zach's cock as it started spreading him open wider, the hand he had on Zach's cock went to the other man's hip and his fingers dug in lightly. He was panting loudly through his nose, whines rumbling his chest.

He knew that they would have to start getting Milo to sleep in his own crib again, because Caleb had *really* missed being this close and intimate with his husband. Now that neither of them had to fear getting pregnancy after their vasectomies - although they both still had their wombs and uterus - they were freely capable of having sex, without protection, whenever they wanted and they often took advantage of that during naptimes, but Caleb missed not having sex every night or every other night, at least.

Zach began to thrust in earnest, bringing one hand around to stroke Caleb's cock, getting him hard again. He knew he would get hard again pretty easily once they started fucking. Prostate stimulation did it for Caleb every time. Zach had a feeling this was going to be a quick one, his hips snapping quickly into Caleb, both of them panting hard and trying to stay as quiet as possible since people were coming in and out of the bathroom.

Zach squeezed Caleb's hip with one hand, trying to warn him that he was close without words. He started to fuck him harder, making it rough like Caleb always wanted. He but his lip, trying to hold on just a little longer.
Caleb's head dropped down even lower, deep moans and groans rumbling in his chest - no doubt people would know *exactly* what was going on in the bathroom stall, but Caleb didn't even care; this was the absolutely perfect opportunity to get Zach alone, even if it was one of their quicker sessions.

Caleb kept thrusting back against Zach's thrusts, using his internal muscles to squeeze and clamp down on Zach's cock every few thrusts, tears were streaking down his face because he couldn't scream or cry out, making it hard on his system because he *loved* being vocal, letting Zach know just how much he loved being fucked by his husband.

When his hip was squeezed, he gave an agreeing nod; it wouldn't take Caleb any amount of time at all to cum, he could *almost* practically do it on command now. A second orgasm started tearing through him, making his body tremble and his muscles clamp down. A loud whine muffled into the panties and he rolled his hips as his anal muscles clamped down on Zach's cock and his cock erupted, painting the dark tan bathroom tiles white with small spurts of cum.

Zach pushed in deep and came, gripping Cale hip tightly. He dropped his head to Caleb's shoulder, panting heavily as his hips twitched against Caleb's ass. He didn't want to move but he definitely had to. They had been gone long enough. He held onto the base of the condom and pulled out, wincing at the sensitivity. He pulled the condom off and tied it, tossing it in the toilet.

He just needed to wipe his cock off and tuck it back in his suit. Caleb was the one who was a mess - and his panties were destroyed. "I'll leave first?"
Caleb nodded slowly and tiredly, reaching up to pull the panties from his mouth "I might need to buy a new pair of these... I think I chewed a few holes in them." Caleb mumbled, mouth dry from having had them in his mouth for so long "Can you order me some water... or get some for me, or whatever it is you have to do... I'm thirsty now."

Caleb started slowly straightening his nearly bent in half body up again, and walked over to Zach, wrapping his arms around his husbands neck and lifting up on his tip toes to plant a soft and loving kiss on his lips. Caleb brushed his thumb over Zach's cheek and then dropped back down to his feet "I'll be out in about five minutes... I just... woof... I need a little breather after that."

Caleb blushed and sat down on the small chair in the bathroom stall. It had been extremely hot - the sex - for him, considering Zach never would have, in a million years, considered doing that before they had all these kids around, but now it was 'when opportunity strikes, you take it' and while Zach was still of firm belief that he was not 'sexually active' even three kids later... Their adventurous sides were definitely growing the longer they were married to one another.

"Tell me about it," Zach said as he straightened his suit. He slipped out of the stall and went to the sink to wash his hands. He was flushed but otherwise looked fine. He double checked his suit but there were no suspicious stains from lube or come so he had definitely gotten lucky there.

Zach headed back out to their table where Noah and Savannah were happily eating chicken fingers and asparagus. He poured a glass of water for himself and Caleb from the pitcher on the table. "Hi guys. Found something good for dinner?"
Noah nodded as he munched on a chicken finger after dipping it into the honey mustard sauce - Savannah copying her older brother's movements to the letter. When Noah ate asparagus, so did Savannah - it was literally the only way they got Savannah to eat any vegetables at all, if Noah ate them first, she would eat them as well. "They have all sorts of things up there, papa. A nice man helped me and Savannah get our plates and bring them to the table." Noah wiped around and pointed out the man sitting next to Jen's mother, who was holding Milo - the baby half awake and sucking on a carrot.

Noah's head tilted to the side and he giggled slightly "Papa, your hair is messy... and you're sweating like you and daddy were kissing. Were you and daddy kissing? Where is daddy at anyway?"

"He had to go to the bathroom. And yes, I was kissing your daddy. He looks beautiful in his tuxedo and I wanted to kiss him," Zach said to Noah, poking his son in the side lightly. "I'm going to go get your brother."

Zach got up and walked over to Jen's mother. "I see he woke up. Hey buddy. Having fun with Nana Annie?"
Milo squeaked when he saw Zach, throwing the carrot at his papa and clapping happily "Papapapa!" he held his grubby little arms out until he was in Zach's arms, and snuggled close "I fun!"

Annie laughed as she stood up and placed a gentle kiss on Zach's cheek before fussing over the messed up strands atop of Zach's head, just like any loving mother would do - and she had practically adopted Caleb and Zach as her own children as well. "Oh, we've had tons of fun while you and Caleb were off frolicking in the bathroom." Annie said, not at all shy to mention just what those men were doing, although as discretely as possible "I've danced with all three of my babies, me and my husband have helped them get some food in their bellies. Milo here has been very well behaved, even though he finally managed to get his pants off."

Milo giggled and clapped again, looking up at Zach with a proud and chubby smile on his cheeks - he always found it absolutely hilarious when he got his clothes off...Although he was still wearing his shirt and vest.

Caleb came up at that moment and slid a hand inside the back of Zack's jacket, rubbing his husband's back lightly "Well, we appreciate you watching him, Annie... and keeping most of his clothes on."

Zach was bright red at all of the innuendo being traded around about his sex life. He hiked Milo up a little higher on his hip and kissed his chubby cheek. "Well, clothes are his least favorite thing. Jen and Holly knew it was going to happen at some point. At least we got a few pictures with all of us together with him still in clothes."

Annie laughed and fixed Caleb's bowtie and tugged his lapels flat. "Jenny would expect nothing less from him. Noah insisted that they have vegetables with their chicken so you should be very proud of him for that. Both of you look presentable and like you definitely haven't been canoodling in the bathroom. Go get some food, boys. Here are Milo's pants. I have my own husband to sneak into the bathroom."

Annie hooked her arm around her husband's who just grinned and waved as he was dragged away. Zach wasn't sure if he could get any redder than he was right now.
Caleb laughed and leaned up to kiss Zach's cheek lovingly "Oh stop, Zach." Caleb chided as he started walking himself and Zach over to the buffet tables "You have to realize that *everyone* knows that we have sex now, sweetie... We have three kids together... that look an awful lot like the both of us." Caleb said as he released Zach's arm and grabbed two plates, piling on food that Zach nodded at on one plate and grabbing his own food.

Milo slapped both of Zach's cheeks lightly and blew raspberries in his face, giggling when Zach did it back to him.

Caleb smiled and shook his head "Three crazy kids, I should add." Caleb said, layering him and Zach's plate on one of his arms and grabbing two cups of the provided tea - years of bartending coming in handy at this moment "There really is no reason to be so embarrassed by the facts... Sex is a natural part of life."

"I know," Zach sighed, still red. "I just like keeping that private. It should be for us. So little is just for us because of my career that what we do behind closed doors is ... it's special. I don't want to share you with anyone else. Even if I'm just talking about it."

Zach rubbed his cheek and then put both arms under Milo's legs, bouncing him a little. "I know it's silly. It's just our friends and not like ... the press. But it's ours."
Caleb smiled and blushed a little, turning with their plates and beverages "I'd kiss you, but our hands are full... And I definitely do not recommend putting Milo down or else we'll be not only chasing him around... but we'll be chasing a naked him around." Caleb said, bumping his head against Milo's knee "Keep your diaper on, Milo. You need it so you're not peeing all over the place!"

Milo pulled a face and huffed, arms crossed over his chest as he was scolded for trying to take his diaper off. He wasn't very talkative, but his facial expressions pretty much said *everything* and they were the cutest.

"Keep an eye on your son, Zach." Caleb chided gently as he started toward the table again, glancing back to make sure Zach was following "As much as Jen and Holly love our kids, the rule was he was not allowed to take anymore off than his pants, shoes, and socks... and maybe the vest because it is a little tight."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,871 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,983 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,520 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,683 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 26,482 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 97,375 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 14,752 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 15,488 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,225 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 21,318 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8