The weekend

When they enter, the scientist welcomes Adam and sends him to the main lab to be examined. Sadly, Policy could not allow Saya to go inside with them as she was not going to be examined. She sat in the office, hoping that she may hear good news after.

After a series of tests that feel as if they take hours, the scientists calls for Saya and takes both her and Adam to the office to give the news

Saya finally changes her expression, which almost looks fearful. "Did the tests lead anywhere?" She asked.

"I have never seen anything like this before. Not only does he have a gene for accelerated pregnancy but he also possesses a gene that allows him to pass it to anyone he sleeps with during those days that the gene is active" The scientist says sounding baffled

"So, if he were to sleep with someone, they would be pregnant instead?"

"I'm not sure. That could be or they would just get pregnant as well." The scientist says

Saya's face returns to its blank, emotionless state. "I see, thank you for your help." She bows and she and Adam walk out.

"What are we going to do?" Adam asks, afraid her answer will be to leave him

"I am not sure." She says. "It seems he is just as clueless as we are."

"Yeah but maybe with all the data he got, he will be able to come up with something"

"We should wait until he discovers anything then."

"Yeah I guess you are right" Adam says staring straight ahead

Saya and Adam soon return to the house, she holds the baby.

Adam sits on the couch and watches her with the baby

Saya soon places Isobelle back in the crib and sits beside Adam, smiling.

Adam smiles sadly at his wife, longing to touch her, to be with her but he knows it wont happen until they figure it all out

Saya could read Adam's mind just by examining his face. "Are you alright m-" she pauses. "Are you okay Adam?"

"Yeah I'm ok. I just- I just want to be with you so badly. But I know it will risk the same thing that happens to me, happening to you and I know you don't want that"

Says slowly nods. "I know, me too."

Adam gets up and goes to the bedroom, laying on the bed and falling asleep after a while

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post