Pregnant High... (Anyone and Everyone can JOIN!)

"Oh god we are so screwed this time just feel like a student again being called to the office"

"I know right!" (Principal anyone?)

(Not me I can't do series)

"Thanks, Mrs.Tal. I'll try to relax and smile more." He said, with a smile. "Does Ms.Fin know about me?" He ask her. As Ms.Fin arrived, he said "Sure, Ms. Fin, I'm feeling much better now, so 'ill go back to the classroom" He says, and turn around to the classroom. He walk to the hall, and when he is almost arriving the classroom, he bump into Harmony, almost maing her fall in the floor "Oh, my, i am so sorry. I didn't see you there" He held there so she wouldn't fall "Are you okay? Did i hurt you?"

Harmony stumbled a little before steadying herself. She smiled shyly at him "No, I'm okay, are you? You looked ill when you left the classroom and you had been gone for a little while so I was coming to bring you your bag" she said pulling it off her shoulder and handing it to him gently. She smiled softly at him

(Aww young love)

(10-20-2015, 12:58 AM)Littleittyboy Wrote:  Harmony stumbled a little before steadying herself. She smiled shyly at him "No, I'm okay, are you? You looked ill when you left the classroom and you had been gone for a little while so I was coming to bring you your bag" she said pulling it off her shoulder and handing it to him gently. She smiled softly at him

"Oh, thanks" Will smiled at her and took his bag. "That is very nice of you. Yeah, i was feeling bad, but know i am fine. My name is Will, i am new at school. What is your name?"

(Ah, the initial hellos, so cute xP)

(I agree :) ;)

Harmony smiled softly at him "I'm Harmony, I know you're new and your name is Will, we don't get too many new students here so we find out pretty quickly when there is one" She smiled happily at him "Was there any particular reason you transferred here? If it's too personal you don't have to tell me" she said gently as she walked towards the library with him

(10-20-2015, 01:04 AM)Littleittyboy Wrote:  Harmony smiled softly at him "I'm Harmony, I know you're new and your name is Will, we don't get too many new students here so we find out pretty quickly when there is one" She smiled happily at him "Was there any particular reason you transferred here? If it's too personal you don't have to tell me" she said gently as she walked towards the library with him

"No, it's okay" He said. "I guess i won't be able to hide it for so long"  He said, smiling softly at her too "Well, 3 months ago i was in a party, and i was drunk, and there was a drunk girl, and, well, two drunk people usually not end well. It turns out that i got... pregnant. And i was kinda happy, i mean, at leat i wasn't sad. But when i told my friends... They were not so happy. They told me i was a weirdo and abandoned me. And they told everyone in the school, and then everyone started to curse me and beat me, and i was left alone. So i decided i needed a new life, and i moved out." He looked at her, and hoped she wouldn't run away from him or curse him too

Harmony looked shocked at him before she hugged him gently wrapping her arms around his neck. "I'm sorry your friends were so mean to you, they weren't true friends" She said before pulling away and smiling softly at him "Don't worry though, they won't treat you badly at this school and if they do you just come get me" she said pretending to crack her knuckles even though she was a tiny person and probably couldn't hurt anyone if she tried.

(That's what super woman is for ;))

(Hahahahaha, so true xP)

(10-20-2015, 01:16 AM)Littleittyboy Wrote:  Harmony looked shocked at him before she hugged him gently wrapping her arms around his neck. "I'm sorry your friends were so mean to you, they weren't true friends" She said before pulling away and smiling softly at him "Don't worry though, they won't treat you badly at this school and if they do you just come get me" she said pretending to crack her knuckles even though she was a tiny person and probably couldn't hurt anyone if she tried.

"That's very nice of you." He said, smiling at her. "But you don't need to risk yourself for me. I'll be fine." She seemed a really nice girl, and was so, so cute.

(lol, super woman is just amazing)

Harmony smiled softly at him "Okay, well, I'm going to the library right now to return some fantasy books and then I'm going to borrow some more if you want to come with me you're more than welcome" I said softly smiling at him

(10-20-2015, 01:29 AM)Littleittyboy Wrote:  Harmony smiled softly at him "Okay, well, I'm going to the library right now to return some fantasy books and then I'm going to borrow some more if you want to come with me you're more than welcome" I said softly smiling at him

"Sure, it would be a pleasure walking with you" He said and followed her "I love fantasy books. Have you ever read harry potter?" he asks, curious

Harmony laughed "I love reading, of course I've read Harry Potter. I have all of them at my house, I've read them several times each" She said smiling widely at him "I've always found that my favorite characters are Luna and Neville, he shows how much he can do even though he is doubted and she is perfectly happy just being herself"

(10-20-2015, 01:44 AM)Littleittyboy Wrote:  Harmony laughed "I love reading, of course I've read Harry Potter. I have all of them at my house, I've read them several times each" She said smiling widely at him "I've always found that my favorite characters are Luna and Neville, he shows how much he can do even though he is doubted and she is perfectly happy just being herself"

"I agree completely, Luna and Neville are amazing. Luna doesn't care what people think of her, and Neville show us that people sometimes are more than they seem."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PoisonElixir19
10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post by Birthroleplayer27
09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
Last Post by Shadow091
08-23-2018, 08:19 PM