Illegitimate Heir (closed)

"Glad to hear it. Thank you once again, Silette."

"It's my pleasure Lucas." she said smiling as she went to the parlour to rest for the night.

Lucas went to the bathroom and settled into a warm bath. He could already see the changes taking place. He sighed and dipped his head under the water.

Silette on the other hand was fixing all her things inside the cabin.

Lucas finsihed his bath and dressed himself in a robe he had found before taking his bath.

Upon going out, he smelled something roasting outside the cabin.

"What smells so good?" Lucas asked as he strolled into the kitchen.

"Rabbit." Silette said gesturing to the spit with the skinned rabbit, she then began chopping up the garlic.

"I haven't had rabbit in a while," Lucas said happily. "Is there anything I can help with?"

"Um...yeah, could you help me with the vegetables?" she asked as she took a cabbage and immediately began chopping it.

"Sure." Lucas took a knife and began preparing the vegetables.

"Alright, rabbit's nice and cooked." Silette announced, it was an amusing sight really, she was still dressed in her elegant clothes and so was Lucas.

"It looks fantastic M'Lady," Lucas said. "I can't wait to eat it."

"No need to call me 'M'lady'." she said laughing as she set the rabbit down and she began carving it, " Just Silette will do."

"Fair enough," Lucas said as he set the table.

Soon after setting the table Silette went off, "I'll be fetching some water alright?"

"Alright," Lucas said cheerfully.

As quickly as Silette left, she later came back with a jug of water, she set it on the table and gestured for him to sit. She poured some water inside the jug before smiling, "Here is to a new life."

Lucas sat and smiled. "To a new life."

The two sat and ate in silence, Silette was pondering on far too many things, all the while playing with her food.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM