Illegitimate Heir (closed)

"A surprise?" Lucas asked. "What's the occasion?"

"Nothing, I just feel like making a set of clothes for you." she said as she held out her hand to him, "Come on I'll show you."

Lucas took her hand. "You didn't have to, Silette."

She shook her head, "It's a bit of thanks for accepting my help." she said as she showed him the set of clothes she has worked on for many hours.

"These look wonderful, Silette," Lucas said as he held them up to get a better look. "They'll last me a while too. Thank you."

"You're welcome Lucas." she said as colour began rising to her cheeks.

Lucas smiled and gave her a quick hug out of gratitude. "Thank you, Silette."

Silette stiffened upon contact before pushing herself away from Lucas, "It's okay." she said before walking away, her bandaged hands pulling at her sleeves.

Lucas quickly changed out of his royal garbs and into the clothes that Silette had made for him. He felt less crowded in his own clothes now, which he knew would only last for a short period. It wouldn't be much longer until the child inside of him would grow large enough to make its presence known. Lucas was glad his sickness days were behind him, but now he had months of swollen feet and back pain to look forward to.

Silette took off the bandages and looked at her hands, "Why would I do this?" she asked herself aloud, she clenched her hands into a fist.

"Are your hands Ok?" Lucas asked while he strolled into the room. "I saw the bandages. I hope you didn't hurt yourself too much."

She smiled and waved her hand, "I'm fine." she said smiling despite the burning sensation as the air lapped her still open wounds.

"It doesn't look fine," Lucas said worriedly. "They could get infected."

"I'm fine, I think I could handle this." she said wrapping her hands in the bandages again.

"Very well then." Lucas said, though he was still worried. "Should we get started in studying to be apothecaries?" He asked as a means to change the subject.

"Of course." she said handinf him some books on the subject before she sat from him a few feet off

Lucas settled down into a chair and began reading one of the books.

Silette took out her old spell book and began reading one of the spells, her hands twitching as she felt the spell take place.

Lucas glanced up for a moment before returning his gaze to the book in his hands.

Silette stopped reading and unwrapped her bandages, she smiled, her hands were alright now only scars remained.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM