Illegitimate Heir (closed)

Lucas nodded. "Alright. Be careful."

"Of course." Silette said nodding at him and running outside.

Lucas settled in and began rereading the books.

It was somewhere in the afternoon that Silette returned, dripping wet and a huge smile etched on her face, she was holding what appears to be fish wrapped in large leaves, alongside some shelled fish.

Lucas has moved to the kicthen while she was away and looked up from the books. "That's a lot of fish."

She shrugged, "Yeah, got carried away with fishing." she said with a guilty laugh.

"I can preserve some of it with my magic if you want." Lucas offered.

She paused for some time before nodding, "Sure."

Lucas smiled. "I suppose we should get started on supper."

"Yes, suppose we should." Silette said taking some pots and pans and began with chopping up the spices she found, "You could help out if you want."

Lucas nodded and began gutting and deboning two of the fish Silette had brought back.

Silette continued chopping up the spices before setting her knife down. "Lucas, have you met a bonding mage before?" she asked him.

"No. They're not all that common." Lucas said as he cleaned his hands and started preparing some vegetables.

"Well, most bonding mages are not so sensitive, I just get so attached easily that I now have to avoid people for fear of making a bond with them."

"That...That must be difficult. I can understand though."

She smiled, "That's why I don't want to make a bond since you might end up feeling the rush of emotions I feel daily."

"Rush of emotions?" Lucas asked. "Like what kind of emotions."

"I don't know, I can't describe it."

Lucas nodded. "I feel a lot of things through out the day. It might have to do with the pregnancy, though."

Silette paused,"Have we made a bond?" she asked worriedly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM