Illegitimate Heir (closed)

"I don't want to stay here!" Lucas stated. "If I'm free to choose...Then I choose you, Silette. So...So stop trying to find the smallest reason to push me away." He fell to his knees, his chest heaving and his body trembling. "I...I love you," he wheezed.

Silette laughed and shook her head, "Lucas, I know you do and I know I feel the same but his Highness will demand to have you." she said after a pause, Bienvenu was casting a spell on the guards only to fail, he turned to Silette, "Master we have to find a way to escape." he whispered, she frowned and hopped off her horse, "We can scale the walls." she muttered, he followed and turned to Lucas, "He is coming?" "Up to him, I have to check if there is no tricks in the walls." she said running close to the gates where the guards and servants are armed with nothing but her magic which proves to be weak at the moment.

"Henry won't do that," Lucas said. "He's letting me go." He briefly looked back at the palace before going after Silette.

"You're really letting him go?" Maria asked.
"He's no longer happy here," Henry stated flatly, hiding his emotions from his wife. "He's free to do as he pleases."
"And of the child?"
Henry paused. "It doesn't matter. Even if we fail to produce an heir it won't be eligible for the throne."

"Then what's with the bloody guards at the entrance?!" Bienvenu asked getting irritated.

"He didn't want you guys to leave without me," Lucas wheezed. A horn sounded and the guards and servants relaxed and left their posts.

Bienvenu rolled his eyes, "If I get the chance I will murder that man." he muttered.as he galloped away, Silette laughed, "I think you need rest, get on the horse, I'm gonna take us home." she said getting on the horse again,

Lucas nodded and got on the horse and wrapped his arms around Silette.

Upon their arrival however, they were surprised to see two figures in the house, it was Tiede and Silette's father, she paled, "H-how did they find me?"

Lucas took Silette's hand. "I don't know, but I wont let them hurt you."

"Lucas, you're with child." Silette pointed out, her hands going to his belly, she sighed, "I best try to reason with them." she said getting off the horse, "If anything happened, antpything at all, run."

Lucas nodded. "Be careful, Silette."

She nodded and smiled, "Don't worry, I will." she said pushing the door open, "Hello Silette." Tiede said approaching her, his eyes glinting in mischief, Silette backed away, "Tiede, I don't want to hurt you, don't make me." she said backing away, Tiede smirked, "Really?" he asked grabbing Silette's arms and throwing her down, he then sat on her stomach and laughed, "Silette, you have no idea how much I wanted to take you all these years but apparently you want to be with some bastard rather than me." he growled, his fingers. closing around her throat, Silette began to splutter as she tried to breathe, "Say it wench, say who you belong to!" he yelled, her father doing nothing, he smirked, "There, if she has a bastard child then she will be left y that man." he suggested casually, Tiede's eyes sparked evilly.

Lucas nervously looked around. He knew she would want him to run, but he couldn't just leave her. He slipped off the horse and hurried toward the house. "Leave her alone!" He shot a ball of ice magic at Tiede and froze Silette's father to the ground.

Tiede flew at the far end of the room, Silette sat up gasping and coughing, tears streaming down her face.

Lucas hurried to Silette's side and helped her up. "I know you told me to run, but I couldn't. I'm sorry."

Silette embraced Lucas, sobbing in fear, "They tried to do it again...they tried to violate me again."

Lucas kissed her head. "I won't let them do that. I maybe with child, but I can still fight."

Silette buried her face in Lucas' shoulder, stifling her sobs as much as she could.

"We should go," Lucas said as he lead Silette out of the house.

Silette nodded, "Yes, I-I think we should." she stammered as she followed Lucas.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM