Illegitimate Heir (closed)

Lucas helped her back onto the horse and once they were situated they got moving.

"Where should we go now?" she asked.

"I don't know. Some where far, I suppose."

Silette nodded and just looked at the road, hoping to at least find a place for her and Lucas.

Lucas kept the horse going until the sun began to set. They were just outside a large city. "Should we keep going?" He asked.

"Let's keep going."

Lucas nodded and clicked his tongue and the horse moved forward. The sun was nearly gone once they got into the city walls. "I'm sure we can find an inn."

Silette sighed, "I hope so, I don't want you to sleep somewhere uncomfortable." she said as they looked at the buildings.

A few blocks into the town they managed to find a small inn. Lucas got off the horse and helped Silette down. "We should be fine here for the night." He winced and rubbed his back. "I hope they have soft beds."

Silette merely nodded, she led Lucas inside and had them checked in, they were given a room and upon reaching it, Silette helped Lucas lie down on the bed.

"Well, it's certainly better than sleeping on the ground." He poked at his belly. "I swear they just get bigger by the hour." He undid his braid and ran his fingers through his hair.

Silette smiled and kissed him on the cheek, "Pleasant dreams."

Lucas blushed. "Pleasant dreams." He closed his eyes and let himself be consumed by sleep.

Silette fell asleep soon enough, her head being filled with hopeful dreams.

At some point during the night Lucas wrapped his arms around Silette and had no intention of letting her go until morning.

Silette woke up and smiled, she snuggled to him, and fell asleep, feeling the little one/s kicking.

Lucas slept late into the morning and finally woke to his rumbling stomach and a hungry child furiously kicking his insides.

By the time Lucas woke up, Silette was awake, practicing her magic and playing with it.

Lucas sat up and stretched. "Morning."

"Good morning love." she said as she wrote something down on the paper.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM