Illegitimate Heir (closed)

"What about the baby's room. We can at least go shopping for those right?"

"Of course." Silette said as she began arranging the furnitures, pointing this way and that and changing the colours of the walls.

Lucas familiarized himself with the layout of the house, specifically the kitchen.

Silette spent the whole day reorganising everything, leaving one room empty for the baby.

Lucas helped by going out and doing a bit of shopping.

It was already late at night when they finally settled in for some sleep.

Lucas struggled to sleep with the child kicking and squirming. He softly hummed as he rubbed his belly as an attempt to calm the child while trying not to disturb Silette's slumber. "Down in the valley, valley so low. Hang your head over, hear the wind blow. Hear the wind blow, dear, hear the wind blow. Hang your head over, hear the wind blow," he softly sang in a soft whisper.

Silette woke to hear Lucas singing and cannot help but smile, she turned over to face him, "Lucas, why are you still awake?" she asked him, waiting to ask what the song was.

"The little one seems to protest to it at the moment." He chuckled. "It's been an exciting day for us."

"I know." Silette said tiredly, "I mean, a new start And a new life, what more could we ask for?"

"I can't think of anything right now." He settled under the blankets. "I'm nervous about being a father. I mean being pregnant is one thing, but having to raise another person...I don't really know where to start. My mother passed away soon after my birth and my father never remarried so I haven't any siblings." He sighed. "I just hope I'm good enough."

"Don't be scared of that, you'll be a wonderful father and don't think that you'll be raising the child alone. I'm here'" Silette assured Lucas, her eyes meeting his, shining under the dim light.

Lucas smiled sheepishly and nodded. His heart began pounding as he gazed into Silette's glimmering eyes. He kissed her lips and ran his hands through her hair.

Silette's breath hitched when they kissed but soon, she softened again and leaned into him, embracing him and pulling him closer, "I love you Lucas, no matter what happens." Silette whispered.

"I love you too, Silette." Lucas said breathlessly. He kissed her again and held her close.

Silette's fingers ran down Lucas' spine as he kissed her, a deep red flush creeping its way to her cheeks.

Lucas turned a deep red as he felt himself become aroused. He was thankful she couldn't feel it with his belly being as big as it was. Though, the baby's kicking was another matter.

Silette can't help but feel aroused with Lucas' touches, she pressed his fingers on her lips before she smiled at him, hoping he would get the message.

Lucas blushed intensely and his hands slid down Silette's body. "Are...Do..." He stumbled over his words. "Ok. But, um, you're going to have to be on top."

"That proves to be no problem." Silette whispered as she got on top of Lucas and began kissing his neck, her hands working quickly with removing his shirt.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM