Illegitimate Heir (closed)

Lucas returned a while later with everything Silette had asked for. "I'm back."

"Put them here on the table and we'll plant them after lunch." she said showing their plates to Lucas and taking both plates over to the dinner table.

Lucas nodded and set the basket down. "Are you feeling any better?"

"My nausea's gone already." Silette said cheerily as she handed Lucas some juice.

"Glad to hear it," Lucas said as he sat down and took the glass from Silette.

They ate their lunch in silence, Silette picked at her food, her thoughts spinning in her head as she pondered on the events that day.

"Is something wrong?" Lucas asked as he finished his meal.

"I don't know...I feel strange." she muttered.

"How so?" Lucas asked, concerned for his lover's well being.

Silette shook her head, "N-nothing." she muttered before standing up, she took the bag of seeds and went to the garden to plant them, not even touching her food.

Lucas frowned and put the food in the ice box before going out to help Silette in the garden.

Silette sat in the garden, digging little holes in the plots as she dropped one seed in each hole she has made.

Lucas sat beside her and kisses her cheek.

She smiled and looked at Lucas, "Would you like to help?"

"Of course," Lucas said. "I can't have you doing all the work."

Silette smiled with a shrug, "And yet, I can."

"I'm not saying you can't do it, I'm just saying that you don't have to do it alone."

"I understand Lucas." she said as she continued to plant.

Lucas got up and filled the watering can with water and put some plant food crystals in with it.

When the last plant seed was placed in, she stood up and dusted off her dress, she went to Lucas and embraced him, mumbling loving words to his ears.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM