Not my day. (Closed with dolria1. NSFW)

Air smiles and cheaks on Lilnarn's blood pressure. Wanting to make sure he will be ok. "Morning."

lilnarn open his eyes slowly, gasp weakly. "where am i? oh yes... the priest... the knife... i saved you and you save me" it all returns to him. he try to get up but he was still weak. "good morning my love" he kissed the boy cheek. "can i ask for a cup of water please? my throat is dry" he said.

kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 

Air nods and gets one "yea thank you for saving me." He gets the glass of water and hands it to lilnarn. "Why did he attack?"

lilnarn drank the cup and gasp. "thank you love". he get straight on his sit and said "he attack because he thought our love is abomination, in his eyes. thats why i need to kill him- to defend you and the babies and to make sure no one will try to do the same as he did." he saw the boy's face get gloomy and he ask "rest a sure, no harm will come to you as long im the prince".

Air is concerned not for himself but for his lover. "Will they try to hurt you?" He nuzzles the drow and stays close to him.

"no i dont think so. dont worry. he was the one who caused trounles. the others are fine" said lilnarn while hugging his lover close. he kissed him and rubb his huge belly teasingly. "now, before all this i remember you said something about this!" he press his already hard cock on Air belly.

Air nods and undresses. He leans back to reveal his hole. "I did."

first lilnarn kisses his bellybutton and licks it in a way that make Air moan. then he tease him by climb on his belly and fucking his bellybutton with his cock, pumping it. "how is that?" he said seductivly.

Air moans at the lick. As his stomach is climbed on it feels wierd and he tries to hide it "I-it's ok."

lilnarn grinned as he keep fucking the boy's bellybutton. when he thought its time he took some lube and fingered the boy's ass. then he slid his cock in and out inch by inch until it was all in. then he hold the boy's legs on his shoulders and move his hips pounding his ass slowly to make him adjust.

Air moans and purrs enjoying his mates rytheam."I can take it."

lil smiled. "ok" he thrust hard as he could until the cock enter the boy's womb. then after he shivered from the sensation, he resume his pounding, thrusting hard and fast. he enjoy the sight of Air's belly bouncing and junping back and forth. he hold the sides of it and leaned forward, to penetrate even more. the bed creacked beneath them and the prince moan wildly like animal.

Air gasps and moans under his princes pounding. He drools a little enjoying it all very greatly.

lil fuck the boy with all his force, keep faster and faster. "i will make your belly huge boy!" he moan. after ten minutes of pounding he arch his back and yelled as his cock explode with massive loads of cum, exoanding Air belly more and more. then when he done, he collaps beside him, breathless.

Air moans and cums. He nuzzles the drow and rubs his belly

lilnarn kissed the elf forhead and close his eyes, his hand rubbing the boy's belly unnotice. "so, what do you wanna do now love? we have full 9 month until the birth, so we can do a lot of fun stuff" he giggle playfuly.

Air blushes and kisses him "I would like to see outside. I miss the forest."

after they ate and dressed, the pair went outside to see the view. lilnarn hold the boy hand while they walk beside the trees. he saw that Air was excited. "go ahead. lead on. its your home. show it to me" he said calmly.

Air grins and races around hardly slowed by his large stomach. He brings lilnarn to a clearing in the forest "this is my glade"

"nice place" the prince was having fun. its all was new to him. he lay on the grass. "tell me everything about your home, your family" he ask Air politely.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM