Illegitimate Heir (closed)

"You're trembling. Should I go find a healer?"

"I'm fine Lucas, I promise!" Silette objected, however, she stood up and ran off to the bathroom and began retching up her small meal.

Lucas went after her. "You need to rest. I'm going to get a healer."

Silette only nodded, no longer having the strebgth to talk as her mouth tasted like bile.

"I'll be back soon," Lucas assured her as he rushed out of the house and into town.

Silette nodded and watched him as he ran off, unable to speak of anything.

Lucas returned shortly with one of the city's medics.
"You friend here tells me you haven't been feeling well," she said gently. "Tell me, what exactly are you feeling?"

Silette nervously wrung her hand, "W-well I've been feeling nauseous and I have vomited a few times to-day."

The medic nodded. "When was the last few times you've had sex?"
"J-just in the past few days," Lucas mumbled as his face turned a bright red.
"It's far too soon for morning sickness," the medic said. "How have your stress levels been?"

"Quite high." Silette mumbled, looking down in slight guilt.

"Your body is probably just reacting to it," the medic said. "I suggest you take it easy for a few days. Stay in bed, drink tea, just relax."

Silette sighed and mumbled, "Fine, but only for a week."

"Good to hear," the medic stood. "If there are anymore problems, feel free to come get me." She looked to Lucas and his belly. "You should probably take it easy too."
Lucas nodded and touched his belly. "I'll keep that in mind." He blinked, jumping a bit as the medic touched put both hands on his belly and felt around.
"Hm..."
"Is something wrong?"
"He's small. You need to eat more," she said. "Big babies are blessed with good lives. Lots of meat and vegetables, that should do it." She patted Lucas' belly before she left the house and returned to her shop.
Lucas held his belly and sat on the bed beside Silette.

Silette sighed and stood up, "Alright, let's get some vegetables into you." she said as she began preparing a special stew.

"You're supposed to be resting," Lucas stated. "I can cook the stew myself." He sighed and looked at his belly. "I don't see how the baby is small. I'm freaking huge."

Silette rolled her eyes, "Come now Lucas, don't fuss. And no worries, perhaps I am right perhaps you will be having twins that is why you need to eat more." she suggested as she poured some herbs into the stew.

Lucas sighed and nodded. "I suppose it could be twins..." He cradled his belly. "I guess we'll know soon enough."

"Hopefully not too soon." she said tracing circles on Lucas' belly.

Lucas chuckled as the baby kicked. "We still have a few months."

"I believe we do." Silette said with a giggle, feeling the baby kick.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM