Illegitimate Heir (closed)

Lucas smiled. "They calm down when you rub. It's like they know their mommy's here."

Silette giggled, "Or perhaps they are simply tired." she said with a smile as she felt one press against her hand.

Lucas chuckled. "I'm the one who's tired. Even though I just lay here all day."

"Well they are very active children or child." Silette pointed out

"True. True." Lucas huffed as the muscles in his back tensed up and sent a rippling effect to the rest of his body. "Ow..."

Silette frowned, "Do you want me to help?" she offered as she kept massaging his belly.

"I'm fi-" Lucas sharply inhaled as the muscles of his womb his muscles tightened. "Ah!"

Silette looked worried, "Should I send for the midwife?" she asked him as she saw his pained expression.

Lucas shook his head. "I'm sure it's just false pains again." He relaxed a bit. "See? It's passed."

Silette shot him a concerned look, "If you say so but I will be ready just in case."

Lucas nodded. "I know you will."

"You know me too well my love." Silette teased as she kissed him gently.

Lucas chuckled and stroked her hair. "I love you so much."

"So do I Lucas, so do I." she whispered, kissing him softly.

"Mind helping me to the bath? I think a warm soak can help with my back pain."

Silette nodded and helped Lucas up, slinging his arm round her.

Lucas hobbled to the bathroom and began to fill the tub with warm water. Once it was filled enough he removed his clothes and eased himself into the water with a sigh of relief.

"How do you feel?" Silette asked placing a hand on her beloved's belly.

"Better," Lucas said. "Gods, I'm huge." He chuckled. "I guess all that meat and vegetables have paid off."

"Not huge...just round." Silette said, a soft pink blush arising to her cheeks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM