Succubus' Lover (first come first serve, nsfw)

Madison looked to Giulietta and asked. "Mama? How does daddy get pregnant?" She asked innocently.

Giulietta stopped walking and blushed, "Darling you are still too young.to know wait a few more years okay?"

"But daddy has a big belly and Maddy wants to know! Daddy has a belly full of babies but I never seen another daddy with a belly at school." Madison stated.

"Maddy, I don't like it when you insist okay? Please don't ask yet, it is very hard for mommy to explain." Giulietta said carefully

Madison poured before she ran to class. Meanwhile, Ryne was moaning up a storm as the babies kicked and shifted in his womb.

When Giulietta got back she smirked, "Well hello Shamu." she teased as she saw her husband moaning.

"Meanie. Besides, you try dealing with a belly this large." Ryne said playfully as the babies kicked, causing dozens of bumps to appear on his belly. "I'm so horny right now and I need to be fucked!" He moaned.

Giulietta hummed slowly, "I'm gonna take a shower~" she said as she slowly took off her top.

Ryne moaned at the sight of Giulietta's breasts. "Help me up and I'll join!" He moaned.

"You help yourself up." she teased as she removed her pants, becoming stark naked.

Ryne moaned in pleasure and frustration. "You are so mean to me. You know I cant." Ryne stated.

"You know I'm mean." she said winking.

Ryne groaned as he tried to get up but his belly pushed him back down onto the couch. "Please? I'm so horny and I'm not in the mood." He whined.

"Okay come on." she said as she pulled Ryne up.

Ryne grinned as he bounced up and pushed Giulietta to the ground, tubes massive belly hovering over her as he sat on Giulietta's lap.

"Okay, get off." Giulietta said as she pushed Ryne off.

Ryne smiled. "Nope. You teased me so now I'm going to tease you." He stated as he began to press his belly against Giulietta's body.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Birthroleplayer27
09-15-2018, 03:52 PM