So Long I've Waited (First Come first Served)

"Uhhh, sure!" Eric said, somewhat surprised. "I'll pick you up here around 3? I don't know when you're done for the day," he went on as they shuffled to the front door.

"Alright, see you tomorrow at three." Jane said giggling before running inside her room.

Jean came out with a confused expression, "Uh...how'd it go?" he asked as he looked at his sister's room.

"It went well...but I feel weird about that. Won't she remember tomorrow and be angry?" Eric whispered as they moved away from her door.

"Shoulda taken a date today Eric." Jean said with a sigh, "She won't really remember, that's what the pics are for." he added as he smacked his face with his hand.

"Should I go see if she'll move it up like that? I wasn't prepared for this!"

"Try it, fet her to go out with you today oh yeah, best make up a story on how you got knocked up. Maybe Carlotta fucked you too much and that's what happened or you were a victim of rape and now you have an unwanted kid in ya, one thing's certain, Jane will spot your belly and know for sure."

"But why lie? She'll have to know the truth about it sooner or later. I don't want to make her hate me...and all of those sound like reasons to make her hate me when she comes back around!"

"She won't remember a thing, I should know, I messed with her a lot after her panic attacks." Jean said laughing.

"Okay, here goes..." Eric drags himself back over to Jane's room and knocks lightly. "Hey, Jane? It's Eric again. Can I talk to you?"

Jane was fixing her room, a flower printed dress was hanging out her closet, she looked at Eric and smiled but her eye fell on Eric's belly she looked worried, "Wh-what happened to you?" she mumbled as she approached him slowly.

"It's kind of a long story... I'm not sure you really want to hear it. May I come in? That's a beautiful dress over there," Eric said, pointing.

"Eric, please tell me." Jane pleaded, her innocent college self was pleading, hoping to know what became of her crush.

"Okay..." Eric took a deep breath. "I'm stupid. I've mentioned this before, right? I'm not smart and apparently a terrible judge of character. There was this girl that I had seen around, and I felt these incredible feelings for her. Lust that I thought was love. I invited her to a party, we got drunk, and one thing lead to another...this," Eric gestured to his belly, "didn't happen until a few times after that. I told her and she ran. To be perfectly honest, I can't remember her name. Or really what she looked like. I'm pretty sure she was a brunette. Tall, maybe. But I've been so consumed with my own needs now that it's all gone." He saw Jane's wide eyes staring back at him and gulped. "I'm... I'm sorry. That was a lot--too much."

"So you kept it? Eric, you just saved a life." Jane said proudly, "Don't worry, if you need a partner or anything, I'm here." she said eagerly as she gave him a hug.

"It? Please, it's not an it, it's a them," Eric laughed. "I've got two little reminders of the person I used to be. And two reasons to change myself for the future. And thanks, Jane. That means a lot. Especially from you."

Jane blusjed, "Well, I'm glad you're changing for the better." she said as she kissed him, she looked at him.curiously, "So what do you want to talk about?" she asked.

Eric blushed brightly at Jane's kiss. "Well, I was all set to leave, when I thought that I couldn't stand to wait to go out with you. Tomorrow is so far away, you know? I was wondering--and hoping--if you'd like to do something today."

"What do you want to do?" Jane asked, interestedly.

"Well...we could see the butterfly garden, like you wanted. Unless there's something else you'd like to do. Just name it!"

"Butterly garden." Jane said firmly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Dots
12-07-2017, 11:51 PM