So Long I've Waited (First Come first Served)

"...tabloids? I wouldn't have expected you to be the TMZ type, Jean. What kind of research have you been doing, exactly?"

"Observing Raoul, to be honest, I always see him near our house looking as if he's normal but you'll notice him everywhere. Also, I use the tabloids as a safer place to have my discovered scandals published anonymously." Jean said before looking at a tinted mini cooper, driving by, "There he is, checking if Jane is here, look at the shadow inside, it has the same hairstyle and build as Raoul don't it?"

"Huh..." Eric noticed it and followed its movement down the street. "You're good at this...but how can we use it? He's got that weird charm to him, I'm surprised he feels the need to stalk. Does Jane know you write tabloids? Or even read them?"

"Jane never knows what I do, come on, I'm a bit of a spy you know." Jean said laughing. "And no worries, I've got all my research in this folder." he said showing a very stuffed folder with Raoul's name on it.

"...I...I don't know what to say Jean. You've helped me a lot and I can hardly say why. Are you suggesting that we leave this stuff around for her to find?" Eric asked, picking up the file and waving it around.

"You want Jane to kill me? You be her knight in shining armour." Jean said grinning at Eric.

"...by catching him in the act? How? Thus is going to require some finesse," Eric grinned back as the two began to sort through the many files in Jean's possession.

Jean laughed and began reading through his research, notes, clippings and a file of criminal records, almost clean save for the part with "Restriction order for stalking theatre actress Francess Barks." Jean showed the file to Eric with a triumphant smirk.

"Who is Francess Barks? I don't think I've ever heard of her..." Eric said with a confused look on his face.

"That my friend was the Prima Donna of the theatre before the title was passed onto Jane." Jean said with a grin.

"And another fantasy of Raoul's, I can see that..." Eric shifted through a few pictures of her. "What happened to her?"

"They found her dead in her tube with a few bottles of some drug. Apparently, she grew paranoid and killed herself." Jean said as Jane went out of the room, "Guys, I'm going over to Raoul's okay?"

"What!? How...how was this not bigger news, why is he not in prison?" He stopped when he saw Jane, and was a but relieved that she wasn't shocked to see him for once. Though he wasn't happy with not really being noticed either.

Jane smiled, "I'll see you next week okay?" she said as she kissed both Eric and Jean before going to her car and driving off, Jean watched her drive away calmly, "I tryst Raoul that he would never hurt her, Raoul is creepy but he won't ever hurt his victims." Jean said before looking at Eric, "We might as well go in." he said leading Eric inside.

"Are we looking for anything specific?" Eric said. His position had improved a lot, but he still felt uneasy being around Jane's home, so he stepped as lightly as possible.

"Just anything to show the cops and media." Jean said, "Before Raoul's plans come true..." he muttered as he flipped through some pages.

"Is this your backyard?" Eric asked as he squinted at a picture. "And...is that him sitting on that tree branch? Ifor I didn't know any better I'd be impressed."

"Ayup." Jean said as he took out a tape recorder triumphantly, "Here we are! Raoul's plans." he said as he showed it to Eric.

"Plans? What plans could he possibly have...oh never mind, just play it!" Eric was beginning to get anxious.

The plans turned out that he will have sex with Jane and get himself pregnant by her so she will be forced to aupport both him and the child.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Dots
12-07-2017, 11:51 PM