So Long I've Waited (First Come first Served)

"That's messed up. We can't let that happen! When is this going down? We have to stop him!" Eric's mind was racing and he felt more nervous than he ever had before.

"I don't know when it'll happen exactly." Jean said as he stopped the recording and checked through her files.

"So...what? We just have to follow them around and stop it? I don't know how comfortable I am with that..." Eric said.

"I don't know man, I mean to be honest he keeps changin' the dates for his plans, must have knowm I was spyin' on him.

"You're slipping, man!" Eric joked. "He did proposition me a while ago. Said we'd both compete for her heart and let her choose. It sounds cheesy but...do I just have to win her over first?"

"Dude, Raoul's got her for one week!" Jean pointed out, "Remember, she just left a while ago."

"What!? I didn't think that she'd be gone the whole week! Aw man! What am I gonna do?"

"Sing?" Jean suggested, trying not to snort at the idea.

Eric's expression turned dry and he gave Jean a light punch to the arm. "Really? If she heard me sing she'd probably run the other way."

"Well if my knowledge on my sister isn't gone yet then the safest bet is to just tell her how you feel, just recite Song to Celia to her to get her affection, then to seal the deal, just quote some lines, not All I Ask of You, Raoul sang that with her already, try A Little Fall of Rain, you will get her for sure, make a small promise or a big one and swear upon it, that's what Janie only sought from you, simple eh?" Jean said as he took out papers and lyrics, handing them to Eric for him to browse through.

"So just pepper a speech with some song lyrics? I can do that! How can I find her now?" Eric asked with some worry, before remembering that he was sitting with an amateur spy master.

"Well she's most probably in Raoul's house being offered a drugged coffee and she will be sitting down in front ofthe tv as All I Ask of You plays." Jean said shrugging at the information.

"So I should just show up to Raoul's house? I can do that I guess..."

"Yeah that's the drill." Jean said as he ran a hand across his brow. He grinned, "So...wanna rescue my sister?" he asled with a small laugh.

"I do...thanks, Jean. For everything." Eric did his best to pull Jean into a hug, but his large stomach got in the way and he had to settle for a firm handshake.

Jane sat in Raoul's living room, she was enjoying the music and was humming to herself as Raoul poured some 'harmless' coffee for her, he smiled and kissed her gently on the lips as he handed her the mug, gratefully, she took it and sipped it with relish as she leaned a head on his shoulder, smiling at the comforting sensation of Raoul's presence. "Jane, I want to take our relationship to a higher level." He whispered as he kissed her lips again, Jane smiled and nodded, "Alright then." She said as she got up and was led to Raoul's bedroom.

Eric had driven to Raoul's house as quickly as he could, and nearly forgot to turn the engine off before leaping out. He began to pound on the front door, ring the doorbell, and shout. Anything he could do to get either of their attention. "RAOUL!" he shouted, "RAOUL! Open up! You can't hide in there! JANE! Please!"

Raoul sighed as he got out of the bedroom and went to the door opening it, a smile curbed on his lips when he saw Eric, "My, look who we have here, Eric my friend, would you like to come in?" He asked as he gently took Eric's hand in his and shook it.

"Yes, I would." Eric pushed past Raoul and stepped into the foyer. "Where's Jane?" He stared deep into the other man's eyes, doing his best to bring back some of that frat boy macho intimidation he used in college.

Raoul coolly looked back, clearly unaffected by Eric's attempts, he smiled, "Jane is not here at the moment." He said with a coolness as he handed Eric some warm milk.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Dots
12-07-2017, 11:51 PM