Summer Love (closed)

Ryne looked down and noticed his belly. "I'm huge!" He exaggerated.

Analia smiled "no you are barely showing," she said sitting down rubbing his belly "you will birth in 12 weeks you still have a lot of growing to do!"

"That doesn't help!" Ryne exclaimed, his hormones acting up on him.

Analia smiled "donĀ“t get mad....what you want to do?" she asked "and you will look so cute," she said kissinng his lips as she hovered over him.

Ryne blushes brightly at Analia's words. "You're just saying that. I'm going get all fat and ugly." He stated.

"I mean it...you will look so adorable," she said smiling "you can never be fat and ugly to me.." she said grinning kissing his neck softly.

Ryne moaned as Analia kissed his neck. "Keep going."

Analia smiled setting over him as she trailed down kisses through his neck, jaw and collarbone

Ryne writhed in pleasure as Analia kissed his neck. He felt his belly up, being turned on by the feeling.

Analia smiled her hand going below his shirt feeling the shape of his baby bump as she kissed her collarbone rubbing herself against him.

Ryne moaned louder as he was being felt up. He still couldn't believe he was pregnant. "I'm horny. You did this to me." He said teasingly.

Analia giggled "what are you talking about? I told you to go, and you asked me to get you pregnant," she said as she took his shirt away, her mouth trailing kissing to his sensitive breasts.

Ryne arched his back as his breasts were kissed. They were noticeably larger, looking like C cups.

they began to float on the water softly and Analia giggled "one of the ups of living underwater" she said smiling as she finished undressing him kissing each of his breasts softly admiring how rapildly he was changing because of the pregnancy.

Ryne moaned as he was kissed. "I'm so horny." He moaned.

She smiled as her opening opened up, wet and ready for him.

Ryne moaned as he was fully erect. "I'm so hot. Can you calm the heat?" He asked.

Analia guided him inside her "does that helps?" she asked amused as she kissed his lips.

Ryne nodded as he felt numb with pleasure.

(sorry for the late reply)

Analia smiled kissing his lips as she lowered him to the couch, she over him as she began to ride him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM