So Long I've Waited (First Come first Served)

"Really? Because she told me she'd be here when I spoke with her earlier...and I did see her car outside," Eric said, narrowing his gaze, "so where is she Raoul?" Eric placed his hand out to deny the milk, "I'm not thirsty."

Raoul shrugged, "If you say so, but Jane is not in this room, but she is in my house." He said with a careless shrug, putting away the milk on a nearby shelf.

"I don't need you to be coy with me. I know what you've done and I know what you're planning to do," Eric turned and began poking into various rooms to find Jane, "and I will stop you."

"Stop me at what? Helping her calm down from what you keep doing? Do I need to remind you that you know nothing of her?" Raoul said with a smirk.

"Just because I don't know the things about her you do," Eric paused for emphasis, "doesn't mean I care for her any less. I want to know everything about her. Her favorite foods so I can surprise her for dinner, her favorite songs so I can do my best to sing with her, her favorite movies and plays and everything so I can do it all with her! But I'm going to find out from her, not a tree outside her window! And I'm not going to trap her into being with me by forcing her to have children with me. And buddy, if you planned to beat me by getting pregnant, you shouldn't have given me such a big head start," he smirked back at Raoul ando placed his hands on either side of his large stomach.

Raoul scowled, he was losing his confidence with this man, he was starting to get to him by things he knew he cannot even achieve with Jane. Trying to keep himself together, he smirked and crossed his arms, "Alright, let's make a deal, you find her, you leave together, if you manage to convince her, but if she stays, she's mine." he said with a short, cold laugh.

Jane's eyes fluttered open, she was in a room not her own, but she was fine with it, she knew it was Raoul's...and she trusted him.

"No, Raoul. I'm done making deals with you. I'm done with your stupid little wagers. When I find her I'm telling her what's going on and she's going to leave no matter what," Eric found the stairs and proceeded to head up to the second story.

Raoul cursed under his breath and ran after Eric only to find Jane going out, her eyes still droopy. "E-Eric...what on earth are you doing here?" she asked in surprise.

"I'm here for you, Jane. You're not safe here with Raoul and I'm taking you home," Eric placed a hand on her shoulder and started to lead her away.

Jane frowned, "Eric, what...what are you talking about?" she demanded as she was led away.

"The short of it? Raoul drugged you. Why else would you be having a nap at his house just after you arrived? So early in the evening? And beyond that he means to use you while you're under his total control. He would have knocked himself up to keep you."

Jane frowned, "Well that doesn't sound like Raoul." she said as she yanked her arm back from him, Raoul held her, "Jane, it's okay, I think Eric's just...confused." he said with a laugh.

"You tell her the truth, Raoul. You tell her about the last girl you ran out of town, about you secretly following Jane everywhere she goes," Eric was getting angry again. "Your brother told me about this Jane. If you don't trust me, then at least trust Jean."

Raoul laughed again, "I have no idea what you're saying Eric." he said as he shook his head, pretending to be innocent, however Jane was now frowning, "...Raoul....Eric....are you sure that Jean's not mistaken?" she asked to Eric as she went to Eric a bit.

"His evidence is substantial. He stalks theater girls just like you. The last one ran out of town and ended up killing herself. Didn't she, Raoul? That didn't go according to plan, did it?" Eric could see he had the man on the ropes. "He follows you everywhere, even when you're not together. Jean pointed him out to me while he was circling your house the other day. He followed us on our trip to the butterfly gardens as well."

Jane paled as she heard the news while Raoul scowled, "A-and proofs?" she asked hurriedly, her eyes expressing worry, panic...fear.

"Jean's got pictures and recordings, stuff I didn't believe he had the capacity to do...and I'm not making this up. I wouldn't say this if I wasn't certain, and you can speak with your brother yourself."

"A-Alright..." Jane bit her lip and ran out the house, leaving Eric with Raoul as Raoul scowled, "You have no idea what you've done do you, Oh great knight in shining armour?"

"I know exactly what I've done. I'm keeping someone I love safe from someone who means them harm. I'm keeping her away from you, so she can make her own decisions about what she wants to do with her life," Eric remained straight faced as he scolded Raoul.

Raoul groaned, "Fine, do whatever you want." He said as he shoved Eric out his house and locking his door.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Dots
12-07-2017, 11:51 PM