Summer Love (closed)

Ryne moaned as Analia rode him. He returned the kisses as he held his belly.

her walls became tighter against his member ans as she had a fin and no legs he found there were serval movemets she was able to made that no human could have ever do to him, she kissed his tender nipples and smiled "you are mine Ryne.." she whispered in his ear.

Ryne moaned and Analia's statement. "I'm yours." He repeated sensually.

Analia grinned turned on by his way of speaking as he rode him faster and harder she could see his eyes rolling by the seer pleasure of their mating.

Ryne moaned as he gripped the couch in pleasure. Before he knew it, he climaxed into Analia.

Analia moaned and cried out his name as she climaxed along with him

Ryne panted heavily underneath Analia. He wrapped his arms around Analia and pressed his belly against her.

Analia smiles knowing his hornyness comes from the pheromones in the place brought by the mating season "you okay?" she asks panting next to him. "I was wondering Ryne...won´t your family miss you?"

"I don't really have a family. I was an orphan so I don't really have anyone." Ryne explained sadly.

"well we are building a family now, right...what about friends?" she asked softly kissing his cheek not knowing how to make him feel better about it.

"No friends. I get too shy around other people." Ryne said sheepishly.

Analia chuckled "you shy? but you have been nothing like that with me..." she said her hand taking his seeing a growth was coming

"Inside I was freaking out." Ryne said embarrisngly.

Analia smiled "but you are doing well," she said and kissed his lips.

The weeks went by and Analia and Ryne shyly and slowly grew closer together as they worked together during Ryne´s pregnancy, it was two months later, his due date was just a week or so away.
Analia was out in the reef garden looking for seaweeds and small moluscs for food, her dear husband was resting inside and they were really getting ready for the babies.

Ryne slept peacefully on the couch, having become much more lethargic due to his pregnancy. The babies kicked and squirmed in his belly, causing Ryne to moan.

Analia entered the house and smiled "are you okay? I heard you scream" she said worried

"Sorry. A crab pinched me. I'm huge." Ryne stated as he rubbed his giant belly.

Analia chuckled and took the crab away "you are not, you are beautiful," she said kissing his lips seeing his giant belly

"I am hige. I can't see anything past my belly." He stated.

She chuckled "you will see past your belly soon enough, you should enjoy it, they will never be inside you again, you know?" she said as she took the food to the kitchen to place it away.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM