Summer Love (closed)

Ryne nodded as he rubbed his belly. He felt his babies kick and shift in his belly, causing him to moan in pleasure as he gripped the couch.

Analia came looking at him "Ryne?" she asked not knowing if something was off, he was so heavy with child....

Ryne moaned in pleasure. "I'm horny again." He said.

"you are always horny," Analia teased swiming towards him and smiling amused the simple movement of the babies was arousing him

Ryne blushed brightly as the babies moved. "How many are in me again?" He asked.

Analia smiled "seven Ryne," she said softly "we perhaps should start going for the lake we met at...once you deliver you wont be able to breath underwater..."she said worried.

Ryne nodded as he slowly got up. He started to swim upwards.

Analia took his hand guiding him through the tunnels and up to the lake surface.

Ryne swam up to the surface and floated on the water.

"we need to prepare for the birth Ryne, it will be soon," she said kissing his lips starting to prepare a shelter for them near the bay of the lake where he can labor and deliver

Ryne nodded as he rubbed his belly. "Will it be painful?" He asked.

"Im afraid so, but I will be here and help you" she said smiling as she kissed his lips

Ryne nodded and gave a shaky sigh.

They camped in the refuge she made for two days so Ryne could get used to breathing oxygen again, before they started their journey again, there was a ritual for birth, that Analia insisted was very important so they were now traveling to the spot where her own father had given birth to Analia there they would rest before starting the ritual so Ryne could go into labor and deliver their merbabies.

Ryne panted as sat down. "How much further?" He asked.

" a few miles, we will be there before nightfall," she said as she was traveling through the river while he on foot the babies were going to keep growing till just minutes before birth so Ryne was getting really big "how are you feeling?" Analia asked softly "You could swim with me if you prefer or perhaps we find a raft were you can lay and I push you" she suggested

"A raft would be nice. My legs are killing me and the babies are so big." Ryne moaned as he rubbed his back to soothe the ache.

Analia nodded "stay here, maybe there is one a bit further down stream," she said swiming quickly and after fifteen minutes she returned with a raft smiling "look! this will make it easier" she says happily as the septuplets are restles moving inside him as the ache in his back and legs increases.

Ryne sighed happily as he waddled to the raft. He sat down and rubbed his belly to calm the life within. "Thank you love. I appreciate it." He said .

Analia smiled "dont mention it, we are really close...nervous?" she asks as she swims pushing the raft.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM