Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.)

Ryne moaned as Kevan touched his ass. He shivered in pleasure, desperate to be filled. "Please fill me! I'm ready!" He moaned.

He leaned ryne agains the wall as he parted his legs before entering him

Ryne moaned as Kevan entered him. "I love you so much! Give me as much as you can!" He begged.

Kevan began trusting into him slowly and gaining pace as he ravished Ryne's lips, his hands reached for his penis to rub it gently wanting to make Ryne feel good

Ryne moaned against Kevan's lips, moaning pleasurably as he gripped Kevan's shoulder.

Kevan kept rubbing Ryne as his other hand went to his small breast massaging it, his thrusts were steady and eaxh were hitting his g spot

Ryne couldn't control himself any longer and he climaxed, cumming onto his belly. "Please fill me! I Need it so bad." He begged.

Kevan smiled and kissed him deeply as he thrusted in deeply before realising his hot seed

Ryne moaned as he felt Kevan release. He trembled in pleasure and sighed happily as he rested against Kevan's chest.

Keva n held him close and kissed his face tenderly "I love you little husband" he whispered

"I love you too. Let's go to bed." Ryne suggested.

"Feeling tired?" He asked as he wrapped him in a towel and carried him to bed, wondering if this time too, he had conceived.

Ryne nodded. "You really know how to take it out of me." He playfully teased.

Kevan chcuckled "what you mean...you were the one whi wanted it"

"I know. I think I wasn't ready just yet." Ryne said as he nuzzled with Kevan.

"Butnare you okay? Im sorry...Imshould have....oh...Ryne, shoukd I call someone, a doctor?"

Ryne smiled and kissed Kevan. "I'm okay. Just out of tune, that's all." He assured as he rubbed his belly.

"What you mean with that?" Kevan asked worry in his eyes thinking he hurt Ryne

"I feel like I haven't had sex in a long time so I got tired out easily. I'll be fine, as long as my loving husband will be by my side." Ryne said as he kissed Kevan.

Kevan relaxed at that "Im here, always" he said sitting next to him and kissed his forehead , and then his lips. He let his forehead rest against Ryne as his fingers traced his facd feutures in admiration.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Birthroleplayer27
09-15-2018, 03:52 PM