The Discovery (open to all, nsfw)

he mewls looking over at him "You only watch that when your upset though hun" he says and walks over to him "Whats wrong?"

Available for conversation, pm me.

Ryu "the orb reminded me of home is all. You need to rest right now."

He nods and mewls sitting next to him on the bed and flops backwards to lay on it "How did it remind you of home?"

Ryu "the swirling colors looked like the magic at home."

he chuckles and nods "I know what you mean, we had invented a science that acted allot like your planets magic" he says with a purr wagging his tail "I loved it all"

Ryu "no it swirls like magic but it's very diffrent." He sighs and sits up.

he nods and reaches up and grabs Ryu pulling him to snuggle close "Haha! I have you now!" he chuckles and licks at his neck "So, now i have you trapped, you going to tell me what is really bothering you? Please?"

Ryu "it's personal." He crosses his arms and looks away.

he chuckles and licks the cheek being exposed to him "We have shared quarters next to each other for how long now? walked in on each other in the shower or when we were... doing things" he blushes deeply "And you even checked that i was carrying young! Hun, if you cant tell me, who can you tell?"

Ryu "I don't expect I can tell anyone. Besides it's not like I ever do that much sexual things. Plus as an elf I don't care who sees my body. I don't have modesty like humans."

Rylan chuckles and nuzzles him "You can tell me" he says giving a purr and a slight whimper when he notices he is getting horny just being close to the elf, glad that his belly is hiding it mostly from Ryu being able to see

Ryu sighs "the magic that some how got you pregnut only formed a womb in me. But no one is likly to fill me with seed for young."

he mewls and nuzzles him "What makes you think that?" he asks with a blush

Ryu "no one seems intereasted in mating me."

Rylan gives a chuckle and then kisses Ryu on the lips pulling away after a second "I...im surprised you never noticed my interest in you... out of everyone i could have gone to after what i went through not too long ago... i came to you... did you never wonder why?"

"That's a possibility" he says to the smaller male, chuckling partially. "I suppose if we start small, this could turn into something a bit bigger." He examined one of the cups and took a drink from it. "So, uh, what was your home like?"

Ryu blushes "really? I thought you just liked haveing some one that's part of security around."

Rylan chuckles and shakes his head "no, how can i put it without sounding corny..." he mutters but then shrugs and leans in to kiss him again deeply this time. "I like you, for you, not your job"

"My home must be very different from yours. I don't even know if it still exists. It could be destroyed by now." Shiina said glumly.

Ryu moans into the kiss and smiles. "Corny isn't always bad." He holds Rylan close.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM