The Discovery (open to all, nsfw)

Rylan purrs and smiles licking and nibbling on Ryu's neck "So... mr sexy elf... would you be willing to let this albino try to give you a baby?"

Available for conversation, pm me.

Ryu moans and nods "yes please. I don't care if our young will be mix breeds."

He smiles and purrs louder "pure breeds are no fun anyway " he chuckles and kisses him, his hand roaming down to the elf's crotch, stopping only to take off the others shirt and rub his belly "mmm i bet you will still look just as sexy with a baby bump"

Ryu moans and kisses rylan. "I bet it will look amazing." He blushes not use to sex talk.

He smiles and purrs, his hand progressing down to grope at the growing bulge of the elf's crotch.

Ryu gasps and kisses the white lion. He didn't rember being this sensitive, he clearly hasn't done this in a long while.

Purring loudly he holds the kiss teasing the others length with long strokes, his own straining in its confines.

Ryu moans and reaches for rylans cock. "You need to feel good too."

Rylan purred loudly and gave a soft moan as Ryu's hand passed over his belly to his crotch "Ohh i know... but if i get too excited too soon... how would i be able to fill you with my kitten?"

Ryu smiles "oh I'll be carefull." He kisses rylan "I know how to work a body."

Rylan chuckled and purrs kissing him again "Mmm, ill bed, being a security officer and a member of the medical staff" he grave a long stroke to Ryu's shaft "I bet you know all the right spots to press"

Ryu moans and kisses rylan. "Oh I know quite a few." He uses his magic to give rylan's dick a good stroke.

Rylan gasped and gave a moan gripping a little tighter at Ryu's "M...Maybe i should take this off hmm?" he asks implying the One-piece swimsuit style garment he was wearing.

Ryu smiles "maybe. I am exited though so you might need to hurry."

He chuckles and purrs standing up and reaches for the zip "But stripping off is half the fun" he says with a chuckle, slowly removing it and teasing him the whole while.

Ryu licks his lips"how true. That was very sexy."

Rylan purrs and chuckles crawling over Ryu "Not as sexy as you" he says with a smile and kisses his deeply

Ryu kisses rylan and smiles. He holds the anthro close.

Rylan continues his loud deep purring and holds the kiss as he shifts a little, repositioning to press himself at Ryu's entrance

Ryu wraps his legs around rylan's hips. His tight hole ready for the warm intruder. Ryu kisses the albino "go ahead."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM