The Discovery (open to all, nsfw)

He Purrs deeply seeing how eager he is and nods kissing back. Pushing in slowly he gives a deep moan as he slides in with ease into Ryu. "Ohhh...t...tight" he moans out softly

Available for conversation, pm me.

Ryu moans. He clings to rylan as the hot rod enters his body. His body feels very good.

Rylan groans and pants, soon hilting in him, he holds himself there waiting for him to get ready for him start humping.

Ryu moans and spreads his legs a bit more wanting to be filled. "I'm ready." He moves a bit to prove this. His lean elf body shows the cock inside his body.

Rylan nodded and purred kissing him again and started slowly pulling out, getting to the tip before he pushed back in, humping away at his elf

Ryu moans "oh yes!" He bites his lip not wanting to hurt rylan's feeling with the truth of how active was on his planet. His people use sex as a bond for freinds and mates. To his kin It's as sacred as a human hand shake.

Rylan did know some about the elfs culture, he hoped that at least him filling him with a kitten, and perhaps giving him a 'mating bite' something done by his species to claim another as their partner. they were probably just as promiscuous as the elfs species, with families mating with each other regularly to show close connections.

Ryu moans "are you ok? You seem distracted." He tilts his head to show his concern.

he gives a pant and mewls pushing in hard "I...i just h...hope you will accept a...a mating bite f...from me" he says, concerned that he will reject him. While making offspring and then leaving wasnt unusual for most species, The lion hoped that he wouldn't be one of those parents.

Ryu gasps in pleasure as his body is filled with pleasure from the anthro's thrust. He nods and leans his head back revealing his neck and shoulder for the lion to bite. "I accept. I'll be your lioness." He blushes at the comparison he made.

he smiled and groaned licking at the exposed skin and nibbling on it lightly "mmph...i...im getting close my Sexy lioness..." he panted, his hand moving to stroke the elf own erection.

Ryu moans and arches his back a bit "I'm close too. Please fill me rylan." He had never been pregnut before and is very exited for all the new sensations his body will get. He can feel that he is getting close pre is dripping from his hardened member

he growls out as he gets closer, giving a soft roar before he bites down firmly at the crook of Ryu's neck, pushing in hard as he cums, his seed shooting deep into the waiting organ. the bite, drawing blood, brings pleasure instead of pain, intensifying what the elf was already feeling ten fold.

Ryu crys out in pure pleasure and cums all over them both. He feels each spurt of cum fill his womb. He clings to the albino, his body just feels so good.

Panting and moaning he licks over the bite, it healing quickly to leave a faint imprint of his teeth surrounding what looked like a fresh tattoo. That being the Mating mark. "s...so good... c...cant believe we waited so long" he says with a soft chuckle holding him close.

Ryu nods "we waited far too long. I'm sorry I was so dense. Im glad we are together now. He notices the mark is like a dragons orb and a lion inside it. "Intereasting."

Purring Rylan licks at it causing sparks of pleasure from the contact "I wouldn't take it back for anything" he says, he waits a bit to get his stamina back then lifts the Elf with surprising ease carrying him towards the bathroom "We should bet cleaned up before we sleep i think... sleep will do us both good" He can feel himself already starting to de-stress from the days worth of problems just by having his new mate close to him.

Ryu moans and clings to the lion "just don't clean me out I really want your kits." He smiles and kisses the albino as they go to his bathroom.

He chuckled as he turned on the warm water and stepped in still holding him "why would I clean you out? I want you to have my cubs too" he said purring loudly; he bent down to kiss him again.

Ryu smiles "true." He kisses rylan. "I'm all yours clean away my alpha." He grins and nuzzles the lion.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM