The Discovery (open to all, nsfw)

He smiles and kisses the elf grabbing soap to start scrubbing him, fondling him occasionally as he does.

Available for conversation, pm me.

Ryu moans and clings to rylan. Moaning as he is fondled. He kisses the albino and smiles. "I'll never leave you."

Rylan smirks and nuzzles him "mmm i hope not, youd vreak my heart"

Ryu nods "I don't want to hurt you ever." He smiles "I promise." He hugs rylan starting to feel tierd.

He finished cleaning the elf and stepped into the drying machine letting it blow them dry before wandering to the elfs room and climbing into bed with him. "Sleep my lioness, i will be here with you when you wake"

Ryu nods and passes out. He tries to snuggle close to rylan in his sleep. His elven body quickly turning rylans sperm into cubs. His body starts to prepare to hold the cubs and to keep them safe.

Rylan purrs as he holds his mate as he sleeps keeping him close, able to smell as his mates body changes to show he is carrying aswell.

Ryu's magic dissapers to keep the cubs from being hurt by ryus power. Ryu wakes up and smiles seeing Rylan is there. He streaches "morning"

The lion Purred nuzzling and kissing the Elf Gently "good morning sexy, sleep well?"

Ryu nods and snuggles rylan "it was good. I'm probably going to need to turn in that my magic is gone for now."

"Im sure the captain will understand, i think that there are some things they have you can use to substitute for your loss of Magic so you can keep working" he says with a soft purr "I think we may need to also inform him that we are a couple too... hope he will understand"

Ryu "the whole reason they took me onto my ship was my battle and healing magic. That and my kin was ok with giving a magicly inept elf up." He trembles "I hope your right that they will understand.

"If not" he says slowly getting up with him to get dressed his tail wagging behind him "I will support you as best i can, besides, you know there are jobs you can do even when pregnant"

Ryu nods and gets up. "I'm sure there is." He gets dressed "what about you? Will your job let you work while pregnut?"

He sighs pulling on his body suit and lab coat "I wont be able to do any experiments, and possibly be limited from being close to anything that could be dangerous" he looks over to his mate "Id probably be put on Paperwork, but... itll be worth it" smiling Rylan rubs over his belly

Ryu nods and and hugs rylan. "I'll see what they will let me do." He smiles "I still want to do my best too."

He purrs and hugs back "Never know, they may just put you on desk duty" he double checked their clothes to make sure they were all set before walking with Ryu to the door "It may not be the most exciting work, but its better than doing nothing"

Ryu nods "true." He goes to his work places and lets them know what happened. Then he resumes his security work.

Rylan headed to the Labs but was removed from 'active' duty and placed on medical duty and paperwork. An uncomfortable amount of the staff were off put by Rylan, and eventually one who didn't know he was pregnant called security to come investigate the Lion Ryu being the one called out to question or apprehend the 'Fat people eating cat'.

Ryu rushes to rylan to make sure the anthro isn't being attacked. He ignores the people to go right to the albino.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM