Pregnant High... (Anyone and Everyone can JOIN!)

"Risin' up to the challenge of our rival" Will sing along, not as loudly as the teacher

"AH HAHHAHHAH!!! Come on Class let have a food fight!!!" She says to her history class, "Today is a day of historic adue and we will make it so!!! Lets MAKE history!!! MWA HA HA HA!!!"

"Oh dear" as we hear our names over the intercom its been a pleasure class time to face the villian enjoy the cookies"

(I got the "the eye of the tiger" playing now on my computer hee hee hee)

(10-19-2015, 11:50 PM)VicaLovey Wrote:  "AH HAHHAHHAH!!! Come on Class let have a food fight!!!" She says to her history class, "Today is a day of historic adue and we will make it so!!! Lets MAKE history!!! MWA HA HA HA!!!"

(this story is awesome, you know? You are great roleplayers)

"F... Food fight?" Will asks, feeling something terrible in his stomach. 'Damn' he thought 'morning sickness'. "Excuse me, teacher, can i go to the bathroom?" He said, standing up.

"lets bring our troops!!" She says meaning her class.

(SAME!!!!!!!!!)

(So, I have no idea how to join in on this xD. Possibly potential love interest for Will maybe?)

She turns to Willian "of course go ahead"

Noticing will leave I make a signal to fin that I'm going with him

(Ya or you could be fins bf?)

(10-19-2015, 11:54 PM)Littleittyboy Wrote:  (So, I have no idea how to join in on this xD. Possibly potential love interest for Will maybe?)

(it's okay for me, it would be nice to Will.)

(lol, let him choose! hee hee! Just start where you want Little!)

(Okey dokey sorry wonder women fin your staying single hee hee we could have a secret relationship behind my husband's back lol)

(10-19-2015, 11:55 PM)VicaLovey Wrote:  She turns to Willian "of course go ahead"

"Thanks" Will says, and literally runs out to the bathroom. As he arrive there, he enter the first cabin and threw up violently in the toilet bowl "Oh, shit" He says. Luckly for him, he had brough his toothbrush. So he brushed his teeth, because the smell of vomit was terrible. After he was clean, he leaves the bathroom.

(Oh secret love affair with my BFF, what will my mama ever say, play faints)

"Here as I give him ice cold water it will help with the morning sickness" and leave him in peace to head back to my class

(What would my hubby say gasp shock and horror what he doesn't know won't hurt him wink wink)

(10-20-2015, 12:03 AM)Maggie may Wrote:  "Here as I give him ice cold water it will help with the morning sickness" and leave him in peace to head back to my class

"Thanks" Will says "But what do you mean with morning sickness? I probably just ate something rotten" He says, worried she had found out he was pregnant, and blushing again. He was terrible at lying, but would have to get better at it if he wanted no one to find out he was pregnant.

"It's ok I won't tell anyone just know your not alone I know exactly what your going through when I was your age I was pregnant and nobody knew not even miss fin and she still doesn't so I can help you if you want it" and give him a hug

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PoisonElixir19
10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post by Birthroleplayer27
09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
Last Post by Shadow091
08-23-2018, 08:19 PM