Pregnant High... (Anyone and Everyone can JOIN!)

Name: Harmony Picallo
Class: Freshman
Sex: Female
Type: Straight
Babies willing to have: 3
Extra: Long dark brown hair, bright green eyes, pale skin, about 5"5
Breeder/Seeder/Both: Both
Background: She's quiet and keeps to herself a lot, she loves to read and spends most of her time at school in the library reading.

Name: (I don't know if you decided on a name for him or not - for Fins bf)
Class: Teacher of (whatever you want)
Sex: male
Type: Straight
Babies willing to have: 2
Extra: Short black hair, brown eyes, 6"0, tanned
Breeder/Seeder/Both: Both
Background: Loves his girlfriend and likes pretty much anything she throws at him, including anime.

(Dun dun da)

(0o0)

Harmony watched silently at the food fight that was carried out around her, she saw Will leave and watched concerned, he looked I'll and she didn't like that. She liked Will, he was quiet and sweet and she thought he was actually pretty cute, she could feel herself blushing just thinking about it.

(10-20-2015, 12:09 AM)Maggie may Wrote:  "It's ok I won't tell anyone just know your not alone I know exactly what your going through when I was your age I was pregnant and nobody knew not even miss fin and she still doesn't so I can help you if you want it" and give him a hug

"You... You know?" Will feel nervous and scared, but her comfort words are really helpful. As she hug him, he hug her back "Thanks. Really. I really appreciate your help. Well, i guess i can't hide it forever, right? Thanks for being so good."

( I kept a secret from you and you never knew can't believe you didn't notice I was pregnant lol)

"Look from what I learnt Is it can get very lonely dealing with it on your own tell one or two people you think you can trust whether its teachers or students that way if something happens they can help that's my biggest regret looking back"

(10-20-2015, 12:15 AM)Maggie may Wrote:  "Look from what I learnt Is it can get very lonely dealing with it on your own tell one or two people you think you can trust whether its teachers or students that way if something happens they can help that's my biggest regret looking back"

"Thanks" Will says "It's just that, when i told people in my old school... Well, they weren't so excided about it. My best friends totally abandoned me. But other people have done worse" He said, and looked away, lost in the terrible memories, when he was beaten. "One of those times, I... I almost lost them" He said, placing a hand on his belly and remembering the day a lot of guys started to punch him"Luckly, they are still alive, healthy and safe. I am thankful for that" He smiled softly.

"You might find this School different did you see Henry he was two seats in front of you?"

(10-20-2015, 12:23 AM)Maggie may Wrote:  "You might find this School different did you see Henry he was two seats in front of you?"

"Yeah, i saw him. He seemed to be a nice guy"  Will said "Why?"

"Last Feb he gave birth in my classroom everyone in the class helped and encouraged throughout the birth he had twin girls in my class now that was drama the whole class came together to help him through the pain"

(Vic you there yoo hoo)

(10-20-2015, 12:26 AM)Maggie may Wrote:  "Last Feb he gave birth in my classroom everyone in the class helped and encouraged throughout the birth he had twin girls in my class now that was drama the whole class came together to help him through the pain"

"Really?" Will smiles. "That was really nice of them. Well, i guess thinks here are diferent from where i used to live. I'm glad it is so" He says. "I think i can risk it and tell one or two persons about it. Thanks, Mrs."

"Your welcome oh there it is"

(10-20-2015, 12:36 AM)Maggie may Wrote:  "Your welcome oh there it is"

"Really, i'm glad i can count on you" He said.

"Of course you can"

(10-20-2015, 12:42 AM)Maggie may Wrote:  "Of course you can"

"Thanks" He said again. "Well, i think i should go back to my classroom. I think i could tell Henry, i guess he can give me or or two advices"

"Yes I think he will be able to oh and William you should smile more"

Harmony looked out the door worriedly, she wasn't sure how long he had been gone but it was quite a while. She got up and grabbed her bag and his and while everyone was distracted she slipped out and headed down the hall to the bathrooms

Fin ran up to Em and Will,"Come on Em the Principal is calling us! Will get to class, I'll see you guys in 15. Come one lets go Em!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PoisonElixir19
10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post by Birthroleplayer27
09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
Last Post by Shadow091
08-23-2018, 08:19 PM