Pregnant High... (Anyone and Everyone can JOIN!)

Harmony smiled widely at him "Yeah...though of course I love the major characters too...I mean who wouldn't? But a lot of the time I appreciate the side characters more because they bring the morals and the decisions, they impact the story so much"

Ms. Fin saw Harmony and Will walking down the hall, smiling and laughing. She was happy, to see such wonderful things. She had gotten a scolding From the principal, but what could he do to his favorite teachers? Em gave him cookies and everything was fine. She dismissed 6th period and everyone went home.

Next morning Fin woke up early. She made Em Lemon bars, and took them in to work. When she saw her, she sang "Hangin tough, Stayin hungry!" from eye of the tiger.

(We are such bad influence so on our students lol)

(Hee hee, Who else can be so good at being bad?)

(True ;) ;) )

(10-20-2015, 02:10 AM)Littleittyboy Wrote:  Harmony smiled widely at him "Yeah...though of course I love the major characters too...I mean who wouldn't? But a lot of the time I appreciate the side characters more because they bring the morals and the decisions, they impact the story so much"

"Yeah, i love them too" Will said, laughing and remembering his favorite parts of the book. "What do you like to do in your free time?" He asked

The next day, Will woke up and went to school. He wondered what would happen now in school, what kind of new things would he learn. He took a shower and put his best clothes on. He looked himself at the mirror and realized he was already showing, but he didn't mind it. However, he knew he would have to buy some new clothes soon, the old ones were already tight. He walked to the school and saw Ms.Fin singing. He waved at her and smile "Hi Ms. Fin. How are you?"

She looked at him and smiled brightly. "I'm doing very well, Will. Thanks for asking. How are you doing?"

(10-22-2015, 11:33 PM)VicaLovey Wrote:  She looked at him and smiled brightly. "I'm doing very well, Will. Thanks for asking. How are you doing?"
"Yes, i'm great too" He said "Mr. Fin, could you help me with something? I realized i will probably need to buy some clothes for me soon, do you know a nice store where i could buy it?" he asked

"Boo" I shout in fins ear

"Um, actually there might be a place a couple blocks away. I'll give you the address. Or better yet, would you like me or Talty to take you?" She said curiously.

(10-22-2015, 11:59 PM)VicaLovey Wrote:  "Um, actually there might be a place a couple blocks away. I'll give you the address. Or better yet, would you like me or Talty to take you?" She said curiously.

"Thank you, Mr. Fin." Will said "Well, whatever is good for you, i would appreciate. You don't need to take me there, i have to work today, so i will only be able to go there after 9 p.m, and i don't want to make you both wait for me." He said, smiling. "However, if you intends to go a place near there, by 9:30 p.m, i would really appreciate your help"

Ms. Fin looked at Ms. Talty. "What do you think?"

"We could both go its on our way homes anyway"

(10-23-2015, 12:22 AM)Maggie may Wrote:  "We could both go its on our way homes anyway"

"Are you sure? I will only leave work at 9 o' clock, you would have to wait for me." Will said, concerned about how little time his teachers would have to sleep if they come with him. He, however, would appreciate their company

"Knowing my husband I'd be pulling an all nighter anyway and I have as one experience in this department"

(10-23-2015, 12:31 AM)Maggie may Wrote:  "Knowing my husband I'd be pulling an all nighter anyway and I have as one experience in this department"

"Well, if you guys would like to come, i would appreciate a ride to the store. Thanks" Will said.

Fin smiled at Em. "Yay, this'll be fun!!"

"Thanks" Will said to them. They went to his class, and had a regular day at school. After that, he walked to his rented apartment, took a shower, and went to the cafe where he worked. There, he put his uniform on, and started to work. he decided he would have to tell to his boss he was pregnant, because soon he wouldn't be able to dance as he sang his songs. He would, of course, be still able to sing and be a waiter, but he was a bit worried about what would his boss say.

Harmony was just walking around the town humming quietly to herself as she headed for her favourite little book store on the corner. She could feel a bit of a bounce in her step as she walked due to the fact that today was the day a new shipment of books came in each week and that meant something new to read.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PoisonElixir19
10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post by Birthroleplayer27
09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
Last Post by Shadow091
08-23-2018, 08:19 PM