Pregnant High... (Anyone and Everyone can JOIN!)

Yosuke looked down at his belly for a moment before answering. "I suppose it's impossible to hide this." He said as if to himself. "I'm carrying nine. I'm due in....well, any moment actually." Yosuke explained. "I'm overdue."

"Hi will how are you today?" Turns to yosuke "hello are you the new transfer? I'm Mrs talty I'm your year head as well as the cooking teacher"

(10-29-2015, 11:44 PM)BaconBooty Wrote:  Yosuke looked down at his belly for a moment before answering. "I suppose it's impossible to hide this." He said as if to himself. "I'm carrying nine. I'm due in....well, any moment actually." Yosuke explained. "I'm overdue."

"Oh... wow." Will said "That is so amazing. I am pregnant too, with twins, but i am only 3 months pregnant yet. I was wondering if you could give me some advices about pregnancy... Do you need help? Your backpack seems very heavy" Will said looking at Yosuke's backpack

(Welcome every one by the way hee hee)

(10-29-2015, 11:50 PM)Maggie may Wrote:  "Hi will how are you today?" Turns to yosuke "hello are you the new transfer?"

"Hi, Mrs Tal. Thanks for taking me to the store yesterday, it was a really good place, i found lots of good clothes." Will smiled

"No problem I had fun how's the morning sickness nearly all gone?"

(Thank you)

Yosuke was listening to Will talk and noticed someone else approach him. "Yes, I'm the new transfer." He answered, worried that he might be standing out a little too much. His backpack contained several notebooks and folders that he was not sure whether he would actually need most of it. "If you want to help, you can." Yosuke said to Will, handing him the backpack.

"Will tell him im cool he looks like I'm going to bite or something" "oh and by the way you won't be doing pe yousuke until after christmas"

Yosuke cheered in his head after hearing about no pe for now. "Oh, I'm sorry if I was being rude!" Yosuke said "It's nice to meet you."

"look I'm one of the cool teachers I've helped will with his bundle of joys growing and I've read your transfer notes so no need to look so worried and gave him a quick hug you better get to your first class don't want to be late will can show you"

"Thank you so much." If Yosuke could bow, he would. He started to follow Will to his first class.

"Have fun boys and yosuke if anything happens find me in my office immediately or get will to t as me you to me"

"Don't worry, I'll come to you the moment something happens." He says and he continues to his class.

Watches them leave and start to sing eye of the tiger

Will took Yosuke's backpack "sure, i would love to help you. Yeah, Mrs Tal is one of the best teachers i have ever had, and Ms. Finn too. For now, let's go to our class." He showed the way to his new colleague 

Yosuke waddled to his class with Will, who he tried to follow. "I appreciate you carrying the bag." He said with a smile.

(10-30-2015, 12:16 AM)BaconBooty Wrote:  Yosuke waddled to his class with Will, who he tried to follow. "I appreciate you carrying the bag." He said with a smile.

"it's okay. I think we should always help those who need it" Will said, with a smile "I hope you will like this new school, and if you need anything, or if someone starts to bother you, just let me know..."

(Bad ass will)

(10-30-2015, 12:21 AM)Maggie may Wrote:  (Bad ass will)

(Oh, yeah Cool )

(Hahahahahaha:-) )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PoisonElixir19
10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post by Birthroleplayer27
09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
08-26-2018, 11:59 PM