Pregnant High... (Anyone and Everyone can JOIN!)

(XD)

"I'll be sure to remember that." Yosuke said, he barely managed to fit into the doorway as he entered the classroom.

(10-30-2015, 12:26 AM)BaconBooty Wrote:  (XD)

"I'll be sure to remember that." Yosuke said, he barely managed to fit into the doorway as he entered the classroom.

'poor guy' Willian thought 'he is having nine babies... I will never, ever, complain about having twins again' he placed a hand on his belly, that was already starting to show. 'i hope Yosuke will be okay'

Yosuke struggled getting in his chair and desk, but managed and got ready for his class.

"Right class time and walked in the door "hello class I'm your sub until after Christmas some of you know me some of you don't my name is empty talty I'm a year head and the cookery teacher and I'm married to the coach I'm now going to do a roll call raise your hand when your name is called Amanda ? Amy?................? Yosuke?"

Yosuke looked up when his name was called and raised his hand.

"Good ok lets begin turn to page 5 of your book" "will come up here for a minute please"

(10-30-2015, 12:59 AM)Maggie may Wrote:  "Good ok lets begin turn to page 5 of your book" "will come up here for a minute please"

Will opened the book and left it there on his table. He stood up and walked to Mrs. Tal "Sure" he said "Can i help you, Mrs. Tal?"

" how would you feel tutoring yosuke? To help him catch up you both don't have pe so you could do it in that period?"

(10-30-2015, 01:11 AM)Maggie may Wrote:  " how would you feel tutoring yosuke? To help him catch up you both don't have pe so you could do it in that period?"

"Sure, no problem" Will said "But what do i do as a tutor? I never had one before, so i don't know what should i do."

"Just pretty much go over what we do in class before he came and make sure if he's having trouble to help your top of the class here that why I asked you"

Is it too late to join? This is looking fun ^^[]

(You can join still! Anyone can! Just fill out your description and pop on in! Just try your best. :D)

Name: Cahlind (Goes by Cal)
Class: Freshman
Age, Sex: 18 male
Type: Bi
Baby(s) willing to have:None but willing to have up to quads :P
Extra: Ash blonde hair, blue eyes, slightly short for his age (5'4)
(Breeder/ Seeder/Both): Both
Background: Grew up in Australia and still has his accent, hadn't heard about male pregnancy before he came to this part of the world since it is a lot less common over in Australia.

" are you cahlind?" Walking up the the boy in reception

Looked up from his game and smiled, he slipped the game into his pocket and stood up holding out a hand "That's me but everyone calls me Cal, they can never get the pronunciation right you know?"

"Of course cal I'm Mrs talty and I'm your year head as well as the cookery teacher and your in my class so I'll take you there now if you would like to follow me"

Nodded and followed along behind her as he looked around the school "Well I only recently moved across from Australia so don't mind me if I burn or under cook things in your class the first few times, all our stuff was in Celsius and I think you have Fahrenheit over here don't you?"

"Yes we do and trust me you won't be the first to burn stuff in my class and just a heads up we are a lovely class so if I food toget starts don't be alarmed I'm usually the one to cause it"

Nodded not understanding the lingo too much but understanding what she meant by the words around it at least "Oh ok then, so is there anything I should know about my classmates before we get there" Seemed fairly laid back thankfully though that is practically what Australians seemed to be known for.

"2 of the boys in my class are pregnant one is due any day now so no starring and walked in"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PoisonElixir19
10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post by Birthroleplayer27
09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
Last Post by Shadow091
08-23-2018, 08:19 PM