Pregnant High... (Anyone and Everyone can JOIN!)

Blinked and tilted his head as he looked to Mrs Talty "Pregnant? Only pregnant guy I ever heard about was that one that was on the news once that used to be female, I guess you mean fully male though, well I cannot promise you not to stare but I promise I will also do my best not to make them uncomfortable"

"Glad to hear it"
"Okey class we have a new student so I want you to make him feel welcome he is all.the way from Australia so say hello to cal" "and Anthony your pan is on fire" and I sit down at my desk

Looked over and smiled noticing the burning pan, at least he knew enough about kitchen safety if not about the temperature differences "Uhh remember smother an oil fire don't try to douse it, water doesn't go well with oil fire" Moved over to his seat and looked around the room, he tried very hard to appear nonchalant when he noticed the extremely pregnant male in the room but it is a little hard to hide when your eyes feel like they attempted to pop out of your head. He did manage to calm himself down rather quickly though.

"Ok now we got that out of the way how many teachers does it take to start a food fight?"

Was surprised it was going to happen so soon so he decided to prepare guessing he knew the answer, he picked up a baking tray to use as a shield and raised his hand from behind his safety wall "Uhh one im guessing miss?"

"I think one." Yosuke guessed.

"Correct"

eeped but suddenly realized what would make a much better shield, he ducked down behind the boy who looked as if his belly could jam in a door if he went through it wrong and smiled up at him "Heh sorry but there is no way your not getting hit with some food at your size, tell you what I will help clean you off after this in return"

Yosuke smiled "Sure, it's a deal." He said just before realising what was going on ".....Wait a minute, we're having one now!?" He exclaimed with big eyes.

To answer his question I throw cookie dough at him

Yosuke caught the cookie dough just in time. He started at it for a second and wondered 'hmmm, I heard this tastes good but at the same time I heard this also gives you Salmonella poisoning, or is that just a rumor?' Before he even decides, another one is thrown at him.

(Hee hee)

Looked up and smiled as he saw the second one hit, soon enough he was actually down under the other boys chair, his back pressed against the underside of Yosukes belly using it as a shield, his body curled up under the table with what little space there was along with Yosukes belly "You make one heck of a shield you know" Gave a chuckle and kept hiding for now.

"How could I not?" He responded. He looked down but couldnt even make out Cal due to his enormous belly.

Just then they all heard the bell "alright class off you go" and signal that class is over and everyone begins to leave

Wriggles his way free of Yosukes belly and would stand up, he pushed the table forward deciding that was easier than pulling the other boys chair back and held out his hands "Feel free to put your weight on me while you stand up, looks as if you are carrying a whole basketball team in there after all"

Yosuke smiles and holds Cal's hands to get up. "Feels like it, too." He jokes, although it actually did have some truth to it. "Well, now you have to clean me up." He said with a smirk.

"Glad to see you two getting along"

Rolled his eyes and slapped the top of the table "Ok then mister belly on here and I will get the wash cloth" Smiled across to the other male as he moved over to get a damp cloth, while he was just kidding around in all honesty it would be easier to clean with the belly kept in one place by the table. "Well what can I say mam, he kinda grows on you"

Yosuke nodded and waddled to the table. He then sat on ot and awaited for Cal to come back with the cloth.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Birthroleplayer27
09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
Last Post by Shadow091
08-23-2018, 08:19 PM