Pregnant High... (Anyone and Everyone can JOIN!)

( singing kiss the girl from the little mermaid)

(11-02-2015, 10:10 PM)Littleittyboy Wrote:  Harmony stared back into his eyes and nodded a little, she bit her lip lightly "Yeah...right, yeah we should" she said softly before starting to walk to the classroom. She had no idea if he liked her or not, it seemed that way but then he mentioned going to class and now she was confused.

(Should totally get to class and get put in a group project together because of some particular teachers ;) ;) ;) )

Will walked to the classroom in silent, lost in his own mind, thinking about his feelings for Harmony. Because, yeah, he couldn't deny it, he had strong feelings for her, he just didn't knew what kind of feelings. He just knew he wanted to stay next to Harmony, so he sat ner her in the classroom, instead of sitting in the back of the room, due to his shyness. "Do you mind if i sit here?" He asked her before sitting

(11-02-2015, 10:17 PM)Maggie may Wrote:  ( singing kiss the girl from the little mermaid)

(i just love that song lol)

I'm hiding behind a bookshelf watching what's going on

(That song is amazing)

Harmony smiled gently at him pulling her books out of her bag, "Of course" she said softly smiling at him. She pulled out her notebook and opened to a new page holding her pen she started to tap it nervously on the desk, she was suddenly extremely self conscious about herself

I put my hand over my mouth to.stop myself squealing from excitment I send a quick text to fin to get here now and to be spy like about it

Willian sat in the chair, and he was, for some reason, extremely self aware of himself. He definitively should have used a conditioner on his hair. It was so dry today. And damn, he was really starting to show. And what about his hairsyle? Was it ridiculous? Was it nice? He was feeling bad, as if he would throw up at any moment.

Fin received the text. She looks at the class and smiles! "Class I gotta go for a minute..." Fin walks to the other classroom and finds Em. She slips in next to her and giggles quietly.

Harmony couldn't stop her heart from beating so quickly, it was kind of ridiculous. She looked over at him and became a bit concerned "Are you okay? You look like you're going to be sick, is it morning sickness?" She asked and pulled up her bag quickly rummaging through before pulling out a sick bag and handing it to him looking concerned. She was very prepared.

"They are adorable“ I whisper

(11-02-2015, 10:34 PM)Littleittyboy Wrote:  Harmony couldn't stop her heart from beating so quickly, it was kind of ridiculous. She looked over at him and became a bit concerned "Are you okay? You look like you're going to be sick, is it morning sickness?" She asked and pulled up her bag quickly rummaging through before pulling out a sick bag and handing it to him looking concerned. She was very prepared.

Willian smiled at her when he saw the sick bag "Uh... thanks. That is very nice of you. i guess that when you want to help a pregnant friend, a sick bag is very nescessary, right?" He laughed nervously "But, i don't need it for now, thanks. It's not morning sickness, i guess"

"Omygosh!" She whispered back. "They're adorable..."

Harmony blushed a little "I'm just prepared for anything...I think" she said softly smiling a little at him "What's wrong then...? Am I doing something to make you uncomfortable?" She said biting her lip a little, feeling embarrassed and concerned all of a sudden

"Eeeeh!" Fin squealed quietly tapping Em's shoulder excitedly.

"Shhhhhh" I cover her mouth

(11-02-2015, 10:41 PM)Littleittyboy Wrote:  Harmony blushed a little "I'm just prepared for anything...I think" she said softly smiling a little at him "What's wrong then...? Am I doing something to make you uncomfortable?" She said biting her lip a little, feeling embarrassed and concerned all of a sudden

"No, no, you didn't do anything wrong" Will said, trying to make her calm "it's just that I... I..." He sighed and decided to tell her "Okay, look, i know this is crazy, and i know we met recently, but the true is that i have feelings for you, strong feelings. I didn't wanted to tell you that, because i didn't want to make you unconfortable, but now i told you and i'm feeling ridiculous... I just don't know what to think about my feelings for you." He was afraid she would think he was crazy, or stupid, but now he had already told her.

Harmony looked at him a little shocked, her mouth opened in a little 'o' shape. "Oh...wow..." She said quietly and bit her lip blushing brightly looking up at him. She chewed on her lip for a second before reaching up and holding his cheek softly. She leant in kissing him very lightly before pulling away

"AWWWWWWWWW"

Fin sniffles feeling tears sting her eyes.

Will looks at her in shock, but with delight, and came closer to her, as to see if she would let him, and kissed her, softly, but with passion. After that, he caressed her cheek, and, while looking at her eyes, said to Ms Fin and Mrs Tal "I know you two are watching us" he turned his head to see the two teachers "But it's okay. Thank you both. I think that i wouldn't be able to do this if it wasn't for you. Thanks for all the help you gave me."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PoisonElixir19
10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post by Birthroleplayer27
09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
Last Post by Shadow091
08-23-2018, 08:19 PM