Concequences (closed with tjopj44)

(Sounds good)

Louis smiled he had been spoiling Dylan so much lately, he loved his boyfriend pregnant and his insatiable appetite. He brought over a plate of cupcakes with pink icing 'Dylan's favorite.' Dylan was content on the couch rubbing his belly.

"How you feeling sweetie."

(11-10-2015, 10:21 PM)dave_Ross Wrote:  (Sounds good)

Louis smiled he had been spoiling Dylan so much lately, he loved his boyfriend pregnant and his insatiable appetite. He brought over a plate of cupcakes with pink icing 'Dylan's favorite.' Dylan was content on the couch rubbing his belly.

"How you feeling sweetie."

Dylan gave him a large smile when he saw his cupcakes "Ooh, thanks, dude. I was really craving for some of this." He started to eat the cupcakes "I'm feeling fine, having some cramps, but it is okay. And you?"

"Contractions cramps? Or Braxton hicks cramps?" Louis asked worried.

(11-10-2015, 11:28 PM)dave_Ross Wrote:  "Contractions cramps? Or Braxton hicks cramps?" Louis asked worried.

"I don't know. But even if it was contraction cramps, they are just my first ones, so, don't worry, okay, dude? I'm fine." Dylan said, kissing Louis' cheeks "I think we should go out to eat today and invite Sebastian, or on the next time we met him, i'll be already holding this twins in my arms" he laughed "Or we could just have a lunch today"

"Sounds good, we might as well invite him round" Louis said kissing Dylan. "Do you want to call him? I'll just drive up the road to pick some food up from the supermarket" Louis said grabbing the car keys, his wallet and phone.

(11-11-2015, 08:43 AM)dave_Ross Wrote:  "Sounds good, we might as well invite him round" Louis said kissing Dylan. "Do you want to call him? I'll just drive up the road to pick some food up from the supermarket" Louis said grabbing the car keys, his wallet and phone.

"yeah, that would be awesome. He is a very nice brother in law, you know? He must be an amazing brother. He had been so nice about all that pregnancy stuff, he doesn't keep asking me weird question as some other people" Dylan said, sincere. "Yeah, it would be great"

(what if Sebastian bring some friends with him and that friends would convince him of abducting Dylan?)

(Should be studying solo. Sebastian wants you to himself)

Louis kisses Dylan on the lips "I love you" he tells him before leaving the house. Soon Dylan is alone in the house, Sebastian is on his way. There's a knock at the door.

"Hello, I'm here to see my pregnant brother in law" Sebastian grinned.

(11-12-2015, 09:46 PM)dave_Ross Wrote:  (Should be studying solo. Sebastian wants you to himself)

Louis kisses Dylan on the lips "I love you" he tells him before leaving the house. Soon Dylan is alone in the house, Sebastian is on his way. There's a knock at the door.

"Hello, I'm here to see my pregnant brother in law" Sebastian grinned.

"Hi sebastian" Dylan said, opening the door "Come in, Louis just left to buy food." he rubbed his own belly "For all that i know, i won't be pregnant for much more time, i think i had my first contraction today." he said with a grin

Sebastian grinned deviously. Dylan went and got Sebastian and himself drinks, Sebastian pulled out a small pill and dropped into Dylan's drink who quickly drank it down.

"How are you feeling Dylan?" Sebastian grinned.

(11-13-2015, 10:24 AM)dave_Ross Wrote:  Sebastian grinned deviously. Dylan went and got Sebastian and himself drinks, Sebastian pulled out a small pill and dropped into Dylan's drink who quickly drank it down.

"How are you feeling Dylan?" Sebastian grinned.

"Very fine, and you?" Dylan said, at first, but then felt really strange "wow. now that you've asked, i'm feeling so tired and sleepy." His eyes started to close against his will "What is happening to me?" he asked, confused

"Your being drugged, now your tired and do what I want" Sebastian says lifting Dylan up with a groan. "Such a fat prego. God your hot" Sebastian commented carrying Dylan out to his car putting a pair of fluffy pink handcuffs on his wrists as he strapped him into the car.

"We are going some where just us."

(11-13-2015, 09:46 PM)dave_Ross Wrote:  "Your being drugged, now your tired and do what I want" Sebastian says lifting Dylan up with a groan. "Such a fat prego. God your hot" Sebastian commented carrying Dylan out to his car putting a pair of fluffy pink handcuffs on his wrists as he strapped him into the car.

"We are going some where just us."

"wait what?" Dylan asked, his eyes going wide, because everything was confuse "You... you called me a fat preggo" he laughed, because of the drugs "You shouldn't have done that... You never call a pregnant person 'fat'. You should know that, you looks pregnant too." He laughed "but nevermind, soon Sebastian will come and we will enjoy a happy night." he said, so confused. He suddenly grabbed his belly, and yelled "ouch... Oh, look, Sebastian... my babies will be coming soon. I am having lots of contractions. I don't like contractions. it seems like if someone is cutting me with a knife"

"I know, your gonna have babies now. You love me don't you. You love Sebastian" I encourage. We drive up to a secluded cabin on the top of a mountain and I lay on the bed stripping you off, "look how pregnant you are, bet your need to be fucked, before those babies come" I palm my erection.

(11-13-2015, 10:10 PM)dave_Ross Wrote:  "I know, your gonna have babies now. You love me don't you. You love Sebastian" I encourage. We drive up to a secluded cabin on the top of a mountain and I lay on the bed stripping you off, "look how pregnant you are, bet your need to be fucked, before those babies come" I palm my erection.

"No, i don't. I love Louis, and only him. He is the only one. I love Louis" Dylan said, looking around in the strange room "Where is Louis? And where is this place? We have to call Louis, he said he would be with me when the time has come. Where is he, Sebastian? Call him, i'll need him" His eyes got wider as Sebastian started to took off his clothes "No, i don't want to be fucked, i have to give birth" He said "but i think i am in the first stages of labor. This can stay like that for hours... hours. I like 'Hours'. It's a beautiful word, don't you think? Actually, all the words are beautiful. I'll love all of the words... they are so... amazing"

"Yes your here alone with me for hours." Sebastian said stripping off "and your all tied up." I stroke your belly. "Dylan you need me, your gonna Give birth to my babies. There is no one called Louis forget him" he said to Dylan, Knowing the drug would start to cause his memory to go. "You never loved Louis, you love Sebastian. You want Sebastian's children, Sebastian's babies growing in you. You love only Sebastian, you love only me" He said gruffly.

(11-14-2015, 08:29 AM)dave_Ross Wrote:  "Yes your here alone with me for hours." Sebastian said stripping off "and your all tied up." I stroke your belly. "Dylan you need me, your gonna Give birth to my babies. There is no one called Louis forget him" he said to Dylan, Knowing the drug would start to cause his memory to go. "You never loved Louis, you love Sebastian. You want Sebastian's children, Sebastian's babies growing in you. You love only Sebastian, you love only me" He said gruffly.

"Yes... I don't love Louis" Dylan started to say, moaning when Sebastian rubbed his belly. He was about to agree with everything, when one of the babies kicked his belly, and a contraction hit him right there. In the moment he yelled because of the pain, the effects of the drugs disappeared, and he remembered everything, and was no longer feeling sleepy "No" he shouted, trying to get up, but yelling because of the contraction and lying in the bed, moaning "No. I love Louis. Only him. The babies growing inside me are Louis's, and there is nothing you can do about it. I won't let you fuck me, Sebastian. I'll call Louis" He said, looking around for a telephone.

"We're out in the middle of nowhere. no one knows your here and you don't have reception to call."

Sebastian pushed his hard cock against Dylan.

"you want it. You want your the cock of your true love, you want to feel my cock in you. Before you have our babies." If he said no, he's happily gag him. Sebastian smiled at that thought.

(11-15-2015, 12:40 PM)dave_Ross Wrote:  "We're out in the middle of nowhere. no one knows your here and you don't have reception to call."

Sebastian pushed his hard cock against Dylan.

"you want it. You want your the cock of your true love, you want to feel my cock in you. Before you have our babies." If he said no, he's happily gag him. Sebastian smiled at that thought.

"No, Sebastian" Dylan said, determined. "I don't love you, i don't want you, i love Louis and only him." He said "Why are you doing that to me, by the way? With your own brother in law."

(Should Sebastian rape him?)

"Because he doesn't deserve you. Louis gets everything and I get nothing. So I'm taking what I deserve, you." Sebastian pulled Dylan close, his tubby belly pushing against Sebastian's pregnant stomach. "So your mine now baby, your gonna love my cock, have my kids. Because I know you want it" Sebastian pushed his hard cock up to Dylan's hole.

(11-16-2015, 08:08 AM)dave_Ross Wrote:  (Should Sebastian rape him?)

"Because he doesn't deserve you. Louis gets everything and I get nothing. So I'm taking what I deserve, you." Sebastian pulled Dylan close, his tubby belly pushing against Sebastian's pregnant stomach. "So your mine now baby, your gonna love my cock, have my kids. Because I know you want it" Sebastian pushed his hard cock up to Dylan's hole.

(if you want to, it's okay)

Dylan screams in pain as Sebastian's cock is pushed inside his ass "AAAAAARGH. No, Sebastian, please..." He moans in pain, feeling blood running out of his hole, and a worser contraction torturing him "Mmmmmmpf... Please, don't do this to me... I don't want it, i want to remain loyal to Louis, I love him"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM