A Christmas Gift (closed with Dots)

(12-21-2015, 02:13 AM)Dots Wrote:  "I think it's about 10 centimeters honey but I don't know when you need to push?" Eric said, holding Collin's hand and rubbing his fore head. "You can push when you feel honey it's okay I'll be with you and help you everything."

"Thank you, mate" Collin said, holding Eric's hand and breathing heavily. He waited until the next wave of pain came, and, when it did, he pushed hard "nggg... ooof, that was a hard one" he said, before pushing again. He counted to ten, and, when he stopped, he took a deep breath

Eric wiped the sweat on Collin's forehead. "It's okay Collin you did it so good. I believe in you honey but I think it's not enough now you need to push more when the next contraction come." Eric said, massaging the belly. he feel that the babies are moving down to Collin's asshole but he didn't see it now.

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp

(12-21-2015, 02:49 AM)Dots Wrote:  Eric wiped the sweat on Collin's forehead. "It's okay Collin you did it so good. I believe in you honey but I think it's not enough now you need to push more when the next contraction come." Eric said, massaging the belly. he feel that the babies are moving down to Collin's asshole but he didn't see it now.

"Okay, my love, i'll do it for you" Collin said, shaking his head and holding his belly. He huffed when another contraction came and started to pushe once again "Oooooh, fuck. Okay, he i go... Ngggnnnnnn... AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" he screamed and pushed as the pain intensified, hoping he would be able to do it. 

"Yeah you did it good Collin. you can do it." Eric held Collin's hand and squeeze it. "How do you feel now Collin? feel the head move down now?" He said and continue to massage Collin's belly. He know that triple is very hard for Collin but he believe in his lover. "Just relax my love relax and do it slowly."

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 

(12-21-2015, 03:05 AM)Dots Wrote:  "Yeah you did it good Collin. you can do it." Eric held Collin's hand and squeeze it. "How do you feel now Collin? feel the head move down now?" He said and continue to massage Collin's belly. He know that triple is very hard for Collin but he believe in his lover. "Just relax my love relax and do it slowly."

"I don't feel like so" Collin said, dissapointed with himself. He wished he was stronger, he wished he was able to give three pushs and have his babies on his arms, but he wasn't. So he just relaxed and waited until the contraction was over.

"Lay here by my side, mate" Collin asked. "While i'm not having another contraction"

"As you wish my love. you're my princess now haha" Eric smiled and lay down beside Collin. He hogged Collin softy and rubbed the belly. "Hey Dears. papa can't wait to me you love" Eric said and kissed softly. He just want to make everything good now because he don't know that when the contraction will come again.

PM me If you want to RP. 

(12-21-2015, 04:37 PM)Dots Wrote:  "As you wish my love. you're my princess now haha" Eric smiled and lay down beside Collin. He hogged Collin softy and rubbed the belly. "Hey Dears. papa can't wait to me you love" Eric said and kissed softly. He just want to make everything good now because he don't know that when the contraction will come again.

Collin relaxed on the bed, holding Eric's hand and placing his hand on his belly, so he would feel when Collin's contractions start. He moaned when another contraction hit him and, with his legs spred, started to push again, feeling the head slowly crowning

Eric sat up quickly on the bed as he heard Collin moaned. "Hey love are you okay? how do you feel now? need to push now?" Eric asked and reached ti between Collin's leg. Collin's asshole is fully dilated now. he moved back to side of Collin and start to rubbed Collin's belly to make him relax.

PM me If you want to RP. 

(12-21-2015, 05:08 PM)Dots Wrote:  Eric sat up quickly on the bed as he heard Collin moaned. "Hey love are you okay? how do you feel now? need to push now?" Eric asked and reached ti between Collin's leg. Collin's asshole is fully dilated now. he moved back to side of Collin and start to rubbed Collin's belly to make him relax.

"oh, fuck, this hurs" Collin said, biting his lips and pushing again as he felt another cotnraction. His anus seemed to be on fire now, and he started to push, only to feel his hole stretching to allow the child to pass

"It's okay honey just do it slowly and control your breath. I know it's hurts but you must do it Collin." Eric wiped the sweat on the belly and continue to rub Collin's belly. He looked at the asshole and he saw the head now it's just small now. "Hey Collin I see the head now it's just small but yeah it's coming just push more."

PM me If you want to RP. 

(12-21-2015, 05:47 PM)Dots Wrote:  "It's okay honey just do it slowly and control your breath. I know it's hurts but you must do it Collin." Eric wiped the sweat on the belly and continue to rub Collin's belly. He looked at the asshole and he saw the head now it's just small now. "Hey Collin I see the head now it's just small but yeah it's coming just push more."

"AAAAAARGH, fuck, this is the worst pain i've ever felt" Collin said, holding his belly and pushing again, because now he couldn't stop, it hurt if he tried to stop. He felt the head crowning, but it was so slow that he almost felt no difference

"Push Collin just push now!! I know you can do it. our babies are coming. I know it's really pain but you just need to push now" Eric said and held Collin's hand. he felt that Collin's body is shaking with the pain but He don't know how to help Collin now. "It's okay Collin just don't stop now."

PM me If you want to RP. 

(12-21-2015, 11:48 PM)Dots Wrote:  "Push Collin just push now!! I know you can do it. our babies are coming. I know it's really pain but you just need to push now" Eric said and held Collin's hand. he felt that Collin's body is shaking with the pain but He don't know how to help Collin now. "It's okay Collin just don't stop now."

Collin continued pushing as hard as he could, his body shaking with the pain, and his ass was burning and the baby slowly crowned. He bit his lips, expecting not to scream, and tears fell from his eyes

Eric wiped the tears on Collin's eyes and smiled to him. "Hey I know it's really pain. You can scream or anything what you want Collin. This is your home. don't worry about anything" Eric held Collin's hand and continue to message his belly. He know that not much things he can do now but he must do it.

PM me If you want to RP. 

(12-22-2015, 01:52 AM)Dots Wrote:  Eric wiped the tears on Collin's eyes and smiled to him. "Hey I know it's really pain. You can scream or anything what you want Collin. This is your home. don't worry about anything" Eric held Collin's hand and continue to message his belly. He know that not much things he can do now but he must do it.

"Thanks" Collin said. He screamed in pain once more and pushed harder, now feeling the head coming out. He cried in pain and relief when, finally, the head was out

Eric saw the head came out .He smiled to Collin. "Hey Collin it's coming our first baby is coming just more big push. You can do it love." Eric reached to between Collin's legs and waiting for the baby now. He saw the head came our but he not sure that it's boy or girl. He looked at Collin again he saw the pain on his face but it'll be okay.

PM me If you want to RP. 

(12-22-2015, 02:10 AM)Dots Wrote:  Eric saw the head came out .He smiled to Collin. "Hey Collin it's coming our first baby is coming just more big push. You can do it love." Eric reached to between Collin's legs and waiting for the baby now. He saw the head came our but he not sure that it's boy or girl. He looked at Collin again he saw the pain on his face but it'll be okay.

Collin smiled tiredly and said "Thanks for being here with me". As the next contraction came, he pushed harder, as harder as he could, and he felt the shoulders starting to pass trough his birth cannal

"Hey It's okay I'm your husband now and I'd love to be here with you. If you want me to do anything just tell me honey I feel like i'm very useless now" Eric said softly he don't know what he can do now. He held Collin's hand while looking an his ass hole. "Hey Collin shoulder now just push more"

PM me If you want to RP. 

(12-22-2015, 08:12 PM)Dots Wrote:  "Hey It's okay I'm your husband now and I'd love to be here with you. If you want me to do anything just tell me honey I feel like i'm very useless now" Eric said softly he don't know what he can do now. He held Collin's hand while looking an his ass hole. "Hey Collin shoulder now just push more"

"No, it's okay, my sweet, you are being more than useful. I wouldn't be able to do this without you. Just stay here with me and hold my hand" Collin said, and prepared for the next contraction. As it came, he pushed harder, trying to make the shoulders come out of his asshole. Slowly, he felt his entrance stretching and the shoulders, the two at the same time, coming. It was supposed to be one shoulder at time, so he had to push harder, and he did it.

"I know Collin. I'm here and holding your hand you can do it my love just push more and more" Eric rubbed Collin's forehead and wiped the sweat on it. He looked at the asshole Eric saw the shoulder now but it's still stuck in his asshole. "Hey Collin I think you must push more harder. It's coming my love our first is coming. just push a little more."

PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM