Our family (Closed)

Ariel smiled and picked up the baby wrapping it tightly in a blanket after she cleaned it Ariel cried so happy " it's a baby girl our first daughter oh...jack your so amazing.." She whispered crying her hormones getting the best of her

Jack smiled at the mention of his newborn daughter. He always wanted a little girl. "I love you Ellie." He said before kissing her. He immediately doubled over in pain as he felt another contraction.

Ariel kissed him back deeply " I love you too..." Then he doubled over in pain she squeezed his hand " just push when you feel you have too..." She whispered gently as jack felt the head was huge

Jack nodded as he felt the head slowly move down his birth canal. A contraction hit and he pushed as hard as he could getting the head to almost crown until jack stopped pushing, making the head go back in. "It's too big. I don't know if I can get it out."

Ariel frowned " jack you can do this...you just got to push as hard as you can...your gonna be okay just breathe and push.." She whispered sweetly

Jack nodded as he did as he was told. Another contraction hit so he pushed as hard as he could. He felt the head moving forward, Jack felt like stopping but he knew otherwise. He pushed even harder, causing the baby's head to crown and exit his canal. He breathed in heavily trying to catch his breathe.

Ariel smiled " great job jack just give me a couple more big pushes"

Jack nodded again. He pushed hard and felt the baby's shoulders get past. The baby was pushed out and jack took deep breaths, relaxing from the labour.

Ariel smiled and wrapped the baby up quickly " another baby boy you did it Jackie..." She leaned in and kissed him deeply

Jack smiled. "Two boys and a girl. A perfect family that's still missing the two last members." He rubbed his now flat belly, already missing his fuller figure. "I'd like to do that again." He said excitedly.

Ariel smiled " we can make you a appointment Monday and will do it again..." Ariel smiled wide

Jack kissed Ariel. "Maybe we should wait a little. We have the triplets now and the twins on the way, and to top it all off, we still need to name our babies." He said rubbing her belly.

"Well the first babies name is Edward..." Ariel smiled " I like belle or jasmine for a girl"

Jack nodded, liking the first boy's name. "I like the name for the boy, Edward. I was thinking for the girl Madison. And for our second boy, James. What do you think?" He asked

Ariel smiled " I love them "

Jack smiled as he lied down to rest.

Ariel smiled and changed the babies into diapers and little outfits then she handed them to jack " baby you have to feed them before you go to sleep"

Jack smiled. "Yeah, I forgot about that." He said taking Madison from Ariel's hands and began to breast feed their children.

Ariel smiled and sat beside jack holding the babies when she was done she was so excited to hold her twins a huge grin spread acros her face " you'll have to siblings soon " she whispered to Madison kissing her on the nose

Jack smiled at Ariel's excitement. "They won't have to wait very long." Jack said smiling. He gently pulled Ariel in, lifted her shirt and began to kiss it. He rubbed her belly as well as her butt.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM