Our family (Closed)

Ariel gigled as jack kissed her stomach

Jack continued to kiss and rub Ariel's belly. He moved a hand to her breast and started to massage it.

Ariel moaned softly but Ariel slowly reached down and started to give jack a hand job pumping him hard and fast

Jack smiled as he moved towards Ariel's breasts and began to milk them. He lied Ariel down on the bed and was ready to do anything for her. "What can I do for you? My beautiful wife." He said lovingly.

Ariel smiled wide looking up at her husband " eat my out please.." She whispered shyly blushing

Jack complied as he moved downwards, kissing her belly all the way until he reached her entrance, licking her and tasting her juices. He rubbed her belly and her rubbed her clitoris.

Ariel arched her back moaning loudly

Jack continued licking and tasting her. He moved his hands to her hips and massaged them.

Ariel moaned loud enough thy the neighbors could hear she loved her husbands strong hands massaging her hips she pushed is head down pushing him deeper

Jack smiled as he went up and inserted himself into Ariel. "You've gotten so horny over these last few months huh?" He asked smiling.

Ariel moaned his legs wrapping around jack " yes...ohh.." Ariel moans

Jack smiled as he began to pump into her. He then started to milk her breasts. "That's my girl." He said thrusting harder into her.

Ariel's moans got louder as her hand went through her husbands hair pulling at it slightly

Jack continued to thrust into her and milk her. He climaxed into her. He rubbed her large belly. "Got to enjoy ourselves as much as we could." He stated

Ariel nodded and smiled and a couple months later Ariel woke up with bad back pain she walked to the bathroom her hands on her hips

Jack woke up when Ariel left the bed. He followed her to the bathroom and noticed her pain. He began to massage her back to help relieve her pain.

She moaned as jack helped relieve her pain " thanks..." Ariel whimpered " it hurts Jackie..."

Jack continued his massage. "I know, Ellie. Just breathe, okay?" He said taking her to their bed.

Ariel laid on her side taking deep breathes " do you think it's back labour?"

Jack nodded. "No doubt. Just relax and we'll see our beautiful twins." He said smiling and rubbing her hips.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM