Our family (Closed)

Ariel sighed excited but nervous she closed her eyes and breathed deeply

Jack kissed her. "It'll be okay. I'll be by your side." He stated rubbing her belly and removing Ariel's pyjamas

Ariel smiled and kissed him back " thank you...I love you..."

Jack smiled as he returned the kiss. "Anything for my beautiful Ellie." He said continuing to rub her belly.

Ariel got a contraction and her stomach became Rock hard she moaned in pain

Jack rubbed her belly to calm their children. "A few more minutes, then you can push."

Ariel moaned in pain and nodded " jack go check on the triplets..."

Jack nodded as he went to the nursery. He checked their diapers and feed them, then he put them back into their cribs. He went back Ariel to help her through the birth.

When he walked in Ariel was on her knees holding onto the headboard

Jack ran up to Ariel and checked her dilation. "Your 9cm apart, almost there." He said rubbing her back

Ariel panted and breathed heavily " oh jack...hurts..." She whined

Jack nodded. "I know it hurts. Is there anything I could do for you." He asked hoping to relieve Ariel's pain

" rub my hips...they're lowering...ohh.." Ariel moaned

Jack did as he was told, massaging Ariel's hips to alleviate the pain.

Ariel moaned as she leaned her head against the wall holding onto the head board moaning as jack rubbed her hips

Jack rubbed her hips and moved upward to massage Ariel's breasts.

Ariel moaned as jack rubbed her breasts she relaxed slightly " Jackie I love you..." Ariel whispered sweetly

Jack kissed Ariel's neck. "I love you too, Ellie." He said as he continued his massage.

Ariel leaned back against jack Ariel moaned as a contraction hit her then a Gush of liquid came out between her legs

Jack rubbed Ariel's belly. "Don't worry, I'm here. You can push when you need too." He stated as he kissed her.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM