Night Bearing (Closed)

Ryne still shifted in his seat. "I think I have an idea to make myself comfortable." He asked smiling innocently

Damian smiled " and what is that my love?"

Ryne smiled. "Lye down on your back." He ordered Damian.

Damian smiled " yes sir..." He laid back on his back

Ryne smiled. He pulled down Damian's pants and crawled on top of Damian. He sat on near Damian's member and started to rub his lower body against Damian's.

Damian moaned as he nibbled on rynes neck

Ryne moaned in pleasure. He felt Damian's erect member grind against his butt cheeks. "Please fill me up. Hurry, I need release!" He stated

Damian moaned and thrusted deeper feeling ryne up

Ryne moaned loudly as he felt Damian enter him. He moved his hips in rhythm with his thrusts and felt his children kick excitedly, turning him on even more.

Damian thrusted hard and fast into ryne ryne felt a contraction

Ryne moaned in pain and pleasure. His belly turned rock hard for a moment. Ryne rubbed his swollen belly, blinded by ecstasy to notice it. "Harder! Faster!" Ryne yelled basically to the heavens.

Damian smiled not realizing and he pumped into ryne as hard and fast as he could go..."

Ryne continued to moan in pleasure and pain, only wanting Damian's seed to enter him. He cummed heavily all over Damian's chest. He missed this feeling and he needed it. His body was drowning in pleasure, unaware that his babies wanted to get out.

Damian thrusted in one more time moaning loudly he felt the hot see all over his chest and climaxed deep into ryne

Ryne moaned loudly as he felt Damian's seed enter him. He shuddered with pleasure, his mind swimming with ecstasy. He removed himself from Damian and immediately a baby began to crown. Ryne never noticed as he was still feeling pleasure.

Damian held ryne close Damian Not noticing

Ryne still was in the midst of an orgasm as the babies shoulders appeared. The baby slid out of him and the baby started to cry.

Damian looked down wide eyed he quickly grabbed the baby wrapping it in a blanket " ryne!" He said in shock

Ryne simply watched with a smile. "It feels so good." He stated as he moaned in pleasure from the second child crowning.

Damian smiled rubbing rynes hips " how many do you think your having this time?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM