An Unwanted Fate (NSFW Mpreg) (Open to everyone)

Rpc name: Niko Tsuko (Nick)
Height: 5'4"
Weight:175
Personality:he is shy kind and protective of those close to him, but he won't protect himself.
General discription: shoulder length raven black hair that frames his gental features. His eyes are blue with a flower design in them. Tan skin that shows his muscle and skinny features.

Niko looks at the castle as he and his best friend pull up. Normally he wouldn't be at a party like this but his friend said he had to get out more. Getting out of the car niko looks at the meany people walking into the castle. His friend grabs his arm and drags him in side quickly looking for the bar and the strongest drink there is.

(( Oh well. I'll go on and post. It's not much, but I hope it will be effective. ))

Clay began to wipe away several glasses. His head went upwards as he smiled. Another one of his siblings was there. After Claude left, he was not sure where the others were. He stared at the boy that was pestering him before. Now he was on the floor out cold from the liquor he wanted. The boy never even got to learn his name. Blood Lust was not a drink people should take lightly. The male probably should have just stuck with The Hulk. He waited around to see who else would ask him for something to drink.

Nikos freind drags him right up to the bar and sits him down " two of the strongest drinks you have. I plan to get drunk tonight" Niko sighs and shakes his head. " what's the second one for?" His freind laughs " for you!! You don't need to stay sober at a party like this!"

Clay watched as two boys made their way over to the bar. He stared over at the Disc Jockey as he began to change music before focusing back on the two. One apparently wanted his "strongest" drink while the other wanted to know why he was getting two. Humans were truly funny. "You sure you want my strongest one? I mean he barely drunk the glass and he's..." he stared over at the boy from earlier. He was sleeping like a little kid. He was back there until either the police took him out or his friends came to claim him. If they still wanted the drink, he could oblige to their wishes. He reached down for the large bottle the drink was housed in, the purplish drink coming to surface.

The older boy nods while Niko shakes his head no " ill just take something that tastes good over the alcohol death drink" his friend snorts "come on pansy? Try to have a little fun" Niko " fun involes rembering what I did and not killing my brain. Call me old fassioned but I like my brain"

Clay rolled his eyes as he grabbed a plastic cup. He poured the purplish drink into the cup tossing in only an ice cube. He handed it to the older boy. The other obviously wanted something that would not kill his brain cells, though the Moon Lust did something else instead of killing anything. He grabbed the green beverage that looked like it was glowing at certain angles in the light. That was why it got the name The Hulk. "Here. Something strong, but not as crazy as that. It shouldn't affect that head of yours too much"

Niko smiles gently "Thanks I'm sorry if we bothered you" he sips the drink before drinking it his freind on the otherhand foolishly gulps down the drink. he manages to stay up bearly it's clear he is smashed "g-gimme ano*hic*another man I can drink this all day" Niko sighs " your drunk already"

Clay stared at the boy. He gave him credit for still standing, but another one probably would have him becoming the life of the party. "Sorry, bud. There's only one per person policy. Besides, you're looking a little wasted. Why don't you go sweat it off." He waited for them to leave before he noticed something. The other boys eyes looked strange. They probably were just contacts and nothing to worry about.

((Jesus, dude, relax and give me a second to post! ))

Grinning, Brian socks Niko lightly in the arm.

"Dude, did I tell you or did I tell you? Check this place out! Top-shelf liquor, all the single hotties you can screw----awesome, right?"

Before long they found themselves drinking with an attractive man called Clay, who set the drinks flowing freely---strong ones, at that. Brian found himself getting dizzy and sleepy and feeling merrily warm. This was the good shit!

"Do these people--*urp!*--throw parties like this all the time, Clay?," he stammeringly inquired, unaware that Clay himself was one of 'these people' himself.

Niko leads his buddy off just as his freind opens his mouth luckily nothing came out. Niko "lets sit down in a nice chair away from the booze ok" his freind is tripping all over the place pushing Niko to the ground multiple times before finally reaching the closest chairs

(Oh is Brian going to be nikos freind?)

(( lol I wasn't rushing you. I just didn't want to have Okami waiting. I think them being friends works out great ))

Clay watched as the male began to get clumsy. It made him chuckle as he watched. He was really attractive. So was the other in his own form. "I suppose I can't leave you both trailing around" it was part of his job not to let the foolishness get out of hand. He motioned for the others to manage the bar while he got Brian and his friend to a some chairs. "Do they always throe parties? Yea. Almost every weekend" He noticed the man's admiration for the place. "I take it you like what you see?" He hated three way conversations but tried his best to keep everyone involved.

"I noticed your eyes" he stopped for a few. "My mistake. I forgot to introduce myself, though your friend here certainly said it. I'm Clay."

----------

Alex walked around before finding a corner to stand around at. He finished off the green beverage and began to play on his phone. He was not bored as the party had enough to keep him entertained. He was just at a moment where he wanted to sit out. He walked out towards the main doors of the mansions, sitting down and beginning to tweet about the things he encountered there so far.

(Thank you SRuiz. I'm glad you don't make me wait)
Niko blushes "yea my eyes are natural. They look like my mothers. It's kinda embarrassing. My name is Niko but most just call me Nick. It's nice you Mr.clay. This place is beautiful"

Even plastered, Brian could see that Niko was really digging Clay. It made him smile---his buddy was so shy he'd never dream of hitting on someone or, even really making his interest obvious, but it was nice to see him looking happy.

"Yeah, it's a beautiful place fulla gorgeous people. Really amazing. I'll--*hic!*---go get us more drinks," he grinned, clapping Clay on the shoulder and gently nudging Niko towards the other with a sly wink that said 'allll yours, man!'

Then he attempted to head towards the bar without falling over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Valencia spotted Alex sitting off by his lonesome, and watched from afar as he disaffectedly took in the scene. When he stepped out for some air---and a twitter-break--she made her move, plopping down beside him in a rustle of skirts.

"Whatcha chatting about?"

Niko blushes and looks down hoping Clay didn't notice. He liked Clay but a nice guy like clay must have a lover already right? Niko watches Brian stumble off to get drinks he hopes his freind doesn't try to get more drunk. He could get killed and then the only one Niko would have is his pet cat.

Clay was sure others had some kind of design in their eyes, he just did not pay attention to them like that. "Well it looks nice" he watched as Evan stumbled around towards the bar. As the the bartender looked at Clay, he gave a cutthroat signal prompting the bartender to give Brian something non alcoholic though he would think the drink was with the way it tasted and the warmth it would give. "I take it this is you and your friends first tike here?" He could figure them both out and see where it all went.

-----------------

Alex strummed away on the touch screen keyboard when he felt the presence pf someone approaching. A female had appeared with a rather interesting getup. If he had to guess, he would think the Victorian Period ir possibly later.

"Not much. Just random events I just witnessed" as he continued to examine the phone, a couple of biker gang members came pouring out the main doors, almost every one of them drunk. One of the male members rolled down the steps, landing into the grass. "Like that" he quickly took a picture.

"So you're attending a ball or something?"

Niko nods "yea I don't party alot so for my birthday Brian brought me here." He looks at Clay for a moment then looks back at his freind. Watching the drinks get poured.

Clay smiled. "Your birthday, huh?" He boldly placed a hand on Niko's shoulder, stroking along the long hair. "Well you shouldn't be sitting around then" he got up from the chair. Although he liked what he saw more with Brian, he did not want Niko to not enjoy himself. He looked up at the clock as it was almost eleven. "Let's go dance when he gets back"

Brian was surprised but pleased to find the bartender already had a drink waiting for him by the time he got to the bar and flopped onto the stool. The dude was kind of cute, actually. He casually struck up a brief conversation while keeping half an eye on Niko and Clay----they seemed to be getting along really well; maybe poor shy Niko was finally going to get lucky tonight! Downing another drink he brought Clay and Niko Scotch and soda.

"He's....decorative," he murmured to Clay, passing him the drink and gesturing at the guy behind the bar, "is he spoken for or...?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Valencia snickered as the drunk biker cartwheeled down the steps.

"There's something one doesn't witness every day."

As he inquired about her style of dress she smiled and swished the ruffles around.

"Not really, I just like to look and feel pretty and feminine. Do you like it? Or....is there too much clothing involved?," she added with a teasing smile.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Seanie
09-02-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM