C The Doctors Babies (With Lovebite)

"Just keep breathing, you'll do fine" Chris sits there for a bit, just listening to Eric talk. Soon though he gets called into another surgery, having to hang up on Eric. The surgery takes nearly 3 hours before he finishes up, calling Eric back as he heads back to his office.

Eric didn't hold it against him for hanging up even if he was going through the beginning stages of active labor with a crying baby, though now he had laid the baby down as he moved onto his knees while grasping onto the couch cushions with low long moans after pressing the answer button to his phone. Breathing like he had said to do, taking slow breaths in and out as he gripped the cushion tight while he rocked his hips back and forth,"Fuck me..."He groaned the pressure in his pelvis growing more and more before he felt the gush of fluids when his water broke,"Shit... He's coming now."He panted into his folded arms for a few long moments.

BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

"Your doing fine, just keep breathing. Don't push until you have to, it saves your strength" Chris sat his phone down on the desk as he lays back in the chair as he listens to Eric's moans and groans.

"I just realized how shitty facetime actually is."He muttered,"It doesn't help at all, I'd rather have someone's hand to hold-Ngh.... Mnn..."He grunted, rocking still as he felt the baby inch slowly closer towards his dilated hole while he sat on his knees, waiting and moaning throughout the long hard cramps that gripped his belly and back in tight spasms.

BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

"You know I would be there if I could, these kids could have waited a day or two, at least then I could have taken a day off"

"I know... I know."He shook his head, pressing his face into his arms and blowing out air as he rocked, laughing harshly,"They seem to have extraordinary sense of time."He replied in a sarcastic manner, shaking his head and moaning again into the fabric of the couch as he dropped his chin to his chest, breathing heavily,"Mgnn... Ohh... Fuck..."He shifted his footing and lifted himself up a bit as he groaned into his hands now, not wanting to startle his first born,"Ngh..."He grunted, closing his eyes and riding through the next pain silently.

BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

"That they do" Chris waits for the contraction to finish before speaking again. "How far apart are they?"

Eric breathed for a moment,"Uh... About a minute or two... I dunno."He shook his head, pressing his face into his hands and rocking slowly again as he felt the baby shift now,"I think I'll have to push soon."He said, eyes closed as he grunted softly,"Shit..."He groaned, bowing his back and holding his belly as he felt the cramp working at squeezing the baby through his cervix.

BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Chris nods "You know what you need to do, I'd say push when your ready"

"Mnn..."He rocked and nodded as he closed his eyes, biting his lip hard and dropping his chin to his chest as he moaned out while bearing down again, grunting into the seat of the couch as he squeezed the second twin out of his body. "Ahh... Ah... Fuck..."He cursed, shifting his footing again and lifting himself up some as he groaned out, feeling the head stretch him as it crowned slowly already, making it's way out of his dilated hole,"Come on, Jacob... Come on... Dad's tired."He groaned, rocking his hips again and grimacing at the pressure building up between his hips.

BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Once the contraction ends Eric feels the head slowly slide back in. With the next contraction he pushes again only for the head to slide back in once the next contraction ends.

Eric huffed, shuddering and rocking against the couch as he frowns, though it was more like a grimace of pain as he groaned into the crook of his arm,"He's probably gonna be a doctor with such a big head."He laughed half heartedly at his own little joke though soon moaned again, sweating and rocking his hips once more as he beared down,"Ohh... Oh... No.... Ngh...."He panted, grunting and groaning as he rocked and pushed to get the baby to move further.

BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

This same routine continues for nearly 10 minutes. Eric hadn't even noticed that Chris was no longer talking to him, but simply listening. As Eric continues to push, having no luck with getting the head to move any further he suddenly feels a hand on his back, not even having heard Chris come in. Chris runs his hand along Eric's back as Eric continues to roll his hips through another contraction.

Eric sobbed softly in relief when he felt the hand on his back,"Lukas."He looked up some at the man touching him and flushing when he saw it was Christopher,"Sorry."He said quickly, shaking his head and pressing his face to his hands again,"I don't know why I thought you were him."He sighed,groaning low as he bowed his hips, staying still as he clinched up and beared down on the baby inside of him again,"Nh..."He grunted, tilting his head back and clawing into the fabric of the couch as he didn't stop for a breath and kept going.

BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Chris runs his hand along Eric's back as he pushes, moving his hand down to feel along the bulge of the baby's head. Running his hand along it slowly as he does, helping the already stretched skin to stretch just a little more.

Eric moaned out as he arched his back and rocked forwards into the couch, bearing down slow and steady as the head took it's sweet time forcing it's way out of him. "Okay. Okay..."He nodded, gasping as he felt his hole start to burn at the widest point, not wanting to tear even more he let it pass without his help in pushing. "Help him, Chris."He panted and spread his knees a bit more, the baby twisting inside of his pelvis with much discomfort and pain on his part. "Ngh..."

BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Chris helps to ease the head out, it finally popping completely free with a gush of fluids. The baby slowly turns as Eric works on catching his breath before the next contraction.

"Oh. There you go, Jake. Come on."He panted, sitting back on his knees with his face still pressed into his arms, catching his breath as much he could before tilting his head back. Humming some as he shifted from side to side before bearing down again hard, grunting and gripping onto the armrest of the couch.

BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

As Eric pushes Chris helps to ease the shoulders out, one popping free before being quickly followed by the other. Chris grabs a towel from the coffee table before catching Jacob, beginning to clean him off as he soon begins to cry.

Eric gasps and shudders as he finally birthed his second son, moaning softly and pushing the afterbirth out while he held himself onto the couch,"Thank fuck."He panted, relieved and contented to hear his baby crying,"Ten fingers, ten toes?"He asked, smiling tiredly and turning himself just a bit to look at Chris fully as the baby squirmed in his arms.

BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PoisonElixir19
07-19-2019, 06:03 PM
Last Post by Birthroleplayer27
09-15-2018, 01:43 PM