An Unwanted Fate (NSFW Mpreg) (Open to everyone)

Niko smiles and blushes " I'm not the best dancer but thank you" he looks down when he sees how Clay looks at Brain. He sips at the drink Brain gives him. " are you planning to get laid Brain"

Clay stood up from his chair again when Brian had returned. Taking the cup from him, he looked over at the bartender. "Yea. You could say he's spoken for..." Clay honestly had no idea if he was taken or not, he just knew he could not risk some kind of lust filled orgy of sorts to take place. Not yet for that matter. "Well if dancing isn't your thing, maybe I could show ya'll around the mansion" Clay was not a dancer himself. He walked over to the bartender, taking three cups of a blood-red drink. "These are our special drinks. The club has a tradition of serving them freely on the hour before. If I'm showing you around, we may miss out"

--------------

Alex examined her clothing more fully. Usually, he would flat out tell someone if he did not like something. Though he thought the way people dressed back then was off and just weird, especially the buckles on shoes, he had no reason to lie to her.

"Pretty and Feminine? You already look the part. Either way, I think the look suits you fine" he stared over at the bikers as one of them tried to get om their bikes. "Yea. I take it the people here throw parties as wild as this all the time?"

Niko looks up and smiles "that sounds great. Thank you" Niko stands ready to follow Clay around the mansion. He looks at the drinks and smiles "thanks what do you call these drinks?"

Brian bobs his head in a nod.

"Totally, aren't you?"

He liked to tease Niko but really, the guy deserved a break romance-wise.

He tried not to look dissapointed as Clay replied that, yes, the barguy was taken. Damn. Ah well, he'd find somebody tonight!! He gratefully accepted a cup of the strange red drink that was apparently the house specialties.

"Hey, a tour would be great! D'you work here?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Valencia smiled sweetly and touched him lightly on the arm.

"You are so sweet! Yeah, my brothers and I throw little get-togethers every weekend or so. We like getting to know the neighbors."

Clay looked at the drink for a few.

"It's called Blood Lust. Not as insane as the Moon Lust Brian over there had a while back, but it has an interesting effect" He wondered just how mad drunk Brian was for the moment. He took the entire drink without collapsing as of yet. Maybe the red drink would send him over the edge. He did not know what it was like to experience the moments they defined as blackouts, but he had a feeling he would soon find out.

"Do I work here?" He looked at the bar for a few. He had to obviously be gone or on the verge of getting there. "Let's see. I own the bar over there and I live in a room somewhere, so I would think that I don't work here, but live here instead." He got up, extending a hand for Niko to take. "So let's get going before your friend finds something to fuck" he led them out the dark room that made the club back to the main entrance where the doors were and the large stairs covered in red velvet carpet. Peeking out the door, he saw his sister sitting on the steps with some male. Ignoring it, he led them up the stairs to the second floor. He looked down to see others coming in. "So which direction do you both want to go in?"

-------------------------------------------------------

Alex smiled a little as she touched his arm.

"Thanks. Getting to know the neighbors?" Of course he did not care if he was told he was being nice or so. It was a general reaction to anyone complimenting another person, unless they were just flat out rude. He examined the surroundings for a few. The mansion was isolated around not only what appeared to be a moat, but the forest. He had not seen any other houses nearby. The place seem isolated to him. Maybe she meant neighbor in the other term. "Ah, I see. I imagine it must cost a fortune or something to keep throwing them?" Judging from how the house looked, he could imagine they had enough to keep hosting parties.

Niko blushes and takes Clays hand. He looks down at Brian's comment blushing madly. He takes his drink and sips it. " it must be nice to live here." He nods agreeing that they should go. He then looks both ways before picking "we could go to the south side if you want"

(Well I was waiting on Seedful, but I'll go on and continue)

Clay shrugged a little. "Honestly, it feels like more of a prison..." he would not elaborate on the thought any. For someone like him with a set of annoying rules he had to abide by, he was tired of even staring at the white colors that adorned the walls of the mansion. "So what's the normal life like" he stopped as they both stood before a double door. Opening it slowly, he searched for the switch in an otherwise dark room.

Niko thinks " well it's nothing like this and I wouldn't really know. mostly I'm at home work school or with my friend. He looks at the room " it's big"

Clay looked at the room, examining it's almost emptiness. "This is pretty much a room we just use for almost anything really for any kind of occasion." The tables and other items were covered under white sheets. He turned the light off and looked down at the male beside him. "Why don't I show you my room?"

Niko blushes and nods "certainly. If you could would you leave here?" He is hoping to keep a conversation going so he could learn more and at the least be freinds with this handsome male

Clay smiled as he led the way towards another end of the mansion. "Great!" He scratched his dark hair a little. "Certainly. The place is great and all, but being around several siblings and an obnoxious mother can be a bit too much. Sometimes we have to spread our wings, y'know?" He opened the brown wooden door, leading him inside the room. The place was really simple: A King Size mattress adorned in blue -his favorite color- a solid oak dresser with various items on it. "That reminds me. Birthday boy right?" He thought to give the other some kind of item since it was his birthday. He smiled as he pulled a bracelet from off the dresser adorned with diamonds and sapphires. He took Niko's wrist and placed it on him. "How does that look?"

Niko looks at the room amazed "I understand my father had to hold my mother back when I moved out a year ago." He blushes as he is called birthday boy and is shocked at the bracelet put on his wrist. It matches his eyes very well. "It's beautiful thank you very much"

Clay watched as Niko examined the bracelet. "I'm glad you like it" he said before leaning in to give the male a kiss on the forehead. Of course he had just met him, so he was only going to go that far. In truth, however, he had met others and just went right to the point. "Yea, living arrangements can be something, huh?" He thought to turn away from the recent action with what Niko had said about his father holding his mother back. "You attend school huh? What are you majoring in?"

Niko blushes bright red as Clay kisses his forehead. He try's to gather his thoughts as he suddenly hear clays question. "School oh I'm majoring in biology so I can be a vet. I like animals alot and feel sorry for them at times. I've only gotten the basics and first year done though. What about you do you have any plans for your future?"

(( In the event that I am unable to continue with Okamiryun, would anyone else like to join in? ))

((I'm still up for playing.))

((Cool. We could continue from that perspective. Which characters?))

((I have Brian and Valencia. Did you still want to stick with two charries each?))

((We still could if it isn't a strain on you. If not, I can stick with Clay.))

((I'm game to try. We can always see how it goes and just stick with Brian and Clay if having two each isn't work,ing.))

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Seanie
09-02-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM