C The Doctors Babies (With Lovebite)

Logan still refuses the bottle, his whimpers becoming cries now. Lukas watches them for a few minutes before shrugging. "Because I gotta sleep sometime and besides, the kid ain't even taking the damn bottle, don't he know that it's food?"

"Okay, shush. I won't make you."He said, laying him against his shoulder and rubbing his back, knowing there were only few things that could be wrong, either he was sleepy or gassy or just not hungry at all. Eric looked at Lukas,"Then sleep, just make sure they're fed and changed and prop them up in front of the tv while you do."He frowned some at Lukas,"He's just not hungry right now."He said glancing around a bit,"Where's Jake?"He didn't see Jacob in the kitchen with them,"Still sleeping? If they're sleeping and not fussing, just let them be. No need to wake them up."

BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

"Alright, fine" Lukas slips into the bedroom as Logan continues to cry, Eric's shushing not helping to calm him in the least.

"Lukas- Ugh."He frowned and rocked now as he tried calming Logan down, kissing at his head and rubbing his back,"What's wrong, buddy? Hm?"He laid him in the crook of his arm now and tried rocking more as he hummed, stroking his hair and soon checking his diaper, he wasn't wet or smelly. He walked out of the kitchen towards the crib they kept in the living room, looking inside at Jacob who was wide awake and staring up at the mobile above the crib, he grabbed a stuffed animal from the crib and tried giving it to Logan.

BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Logan's crying still doesn't stop. It wasn't until nearly 10 minutes of crying that Eric finally began to notice that Logan was kind of warm.

Eric felt Logan's forehead after minutes of walking back and forth while rocking his son, feeling that he had a temperature, he almost panicked as he glanced around for only a second before pulling out his phone and dialing Chris in a heartbeat as he paced back and forth with the crying Logan.

BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

The phone is about to go to voicemail before Chris finally answers. "Everything alright?

Eric was on the brink of panicking,"Chris, I think there's something wrong with Logan. He won't stop crying and he has a fever... I checked everything, he's not wet or hungry or sleepy. He's just... I don't know, I don't know what's wrong."He bit his lip to keep from rambling on but he was feeling a bit lightheaded from morning sickness already and this wasn't making it any better."Tell me what to do. Is there anything I can do?"

BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

"Is there anyway you can bring him in? I don't get off for a few more hours. And Jacob to so I can check him over"

Eric sniffed a bit, nodding quickly,"Yeah, I think so."He said and wiped his face as he held the phone between his shoulder and ear, moving to gather the twins things while still holding onto the crying squirming Logan,"I'm going to hang up, i can't hold the phone and get these two together."He added, not waiting for a reply before he hung up, shoving his phone into his pocket and moving to get the twins together,"Okay, Logan. okay, dad's going to help. But we have to go on a trip first."he laid him down in his carrier then went to grab Jacob,"Come on, buddy."

BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

By the time Eric gets them loaded up Logan's cries have only gotten louder. It takes nearly 20 minutes to get to the hospital with the traffic. Logan's cries have filled the car the entire ride and managed to wake up Jacob who was now crying as well. When Eric pulls up Chris is already outside waiting on him. Chris moves to grab Logan out of his carrier as Eric moves to grab Jacob. It was only when he went to pick him up that he noticed that, though Jacob had been crying earlier, now he was completely silent, his skin hot to the touch as well, and he wasn't moving at all.

Eric couldn't stop his tears now, feeling like he had done something as he quickly gathered the twins things then went around the car to grab Jacob carefully, though noticing that he wasn't crying soon enough and looking to Chris,"Chris! Chris! He's not moving!"He quickly unbuckled his son,"Oh god. No, please. Jacob, baby."He was shaking now as he grabbed Jacob gently, taking off his blanket and feeling his forehead,"He's burning up."He started taking off the baby's shirt and pants so he was only in his onesie,"Jake, come on."He urged.

BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

"Let's go, now!" Chris quickly checks Logan over before passing him off to a waiting group of nurses before he moves to take Jacob from Eric. He checks his pulse, thankful to find that he was still breathing. He gathers Jacob in his arms before turning to Eric. "Stay here, I'll let you know something when I do" He then takes Jacob and follows the nurses who have carried Logan into the back.

Eric watched helplessly as his twins were carried away, sagging into a chair and covering his face as he sat and waited now for news, wiping away tears that made their way down his cheeks and biting at his thumbnail. He couldn't stay still and soon stood back up when he felt he wouldn't collapse as he paced from door to door, arms folded while all of his nails were nibbled down now.

BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

It's nearly 2 hours before one of the nurses finally comes to get him. They head down the hall but instead of taking Eric to the boys she brings him to Chris's office. "He'll be in soon, he wants you to wait here" She then heads on down the hall, passing Chris on the way before he opens the door, he and Eric stepping inside before he closed the door.

"Why are we coming here? Where are the boys?"He asked, but he gained no reaction from the nurse, he knew her but now it was like they were both strangers to each other as she left him alone in the office and he stood there in the middle of Chris's office, arms folded as he looked around restlessly. Eric looked up at Chris as he came inside,"Where are they? What happened?"

BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

"They've both got a pretty high fever that we're still trying to break, for now we think that's why Jacob passed out but we're still waiting on the results from both of them, and from what we can determine Logan just has a very back case of Colic"

Eric almost sobbed in relief, covering his mouth and closing his eyes as he collapsed into one of the office chairs,"Oh my god."He rubbed his red rimmed eyes free of tears,"I knew it. he was just gassy."He could barely laugh it off, he hadn't been so scared in his life, he shook his head as he sat back with a heavy sigh,"How long will they have to stay?"He asked, looking up at him.

BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

"Until we can get the fever to break, which is hopefully soon, come on, I'll take you to see them" Chris leads Eric down the hall before they eventually slip into the children's wing before stepping into a rather large room. The boys were laying in two separate cribs, IV's and a few other things hooked up to them as they both slept.

Eric got up and walked with Chris to pediatrics, looking between the cribs, not knowing which boy to go to first, he goes to the nearest one and leant in just a bit,"My baby..."He murmured, reaching into touch Jacob's head then go over to the other crib,"It's okay, Mister Chris is taking care of you both, don't be scared."He said, stroking Logan's hair now, careful of all the wires and iv's."God, you both scared me real bad."He laughed again softly in relief, closing his eyes for a moment and sighing as he stood up straight,"Could I stay in here with them?"He looked to Chris.

BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PoisonElixir19
07-19-2019, 06:03 PM
Last Post by Birthroleplayer27
09-15-2018, 01:43 PM