twin packages (private with lxcttrll)

"Did you need me to drive? I know last week you had trouble fitting behind the wheel." Jimmy said watching Cass trying to put on his shoes unable to bend at all.

"Everything is impossible," Cass complained, wriggling his foot to try to get on the shoe.

✨don't look at my sin✨

Jimmy went over to try and help Cass with his shoe bending half way down and loosing his breath he sat down on the couch next to cass. "I'm sorry I can't reach that far down." Jimmy was holding his belly a little saddend by the weight both of them put on.

Cass huffed a small sigh, shifting so his foot was in Jimmy's lap, handing him the shoe. "Try it like this."

✨don't look at my sin✨

As Jimmy tied cass's shoes they helped each other up and waddled toward the door and the the car. Jimmy drove pushing the seat as far back as he could. As they got a bit down the road Cass pulled out a Hershey bar and started eating. "Hey can I have some?" Jimmy asked

Cass nodded, breaking off a bit for Jimmy before handing it over to his love.

✨don't look at my sin✨

As they made it to the maternity store Jimmy asked if he could wait in the car. "My feet hurt and my belly is acting up I will sit here for you If that's ok." Jimmy said rubbing his belly and leaning back in the seat.

"Okay," Cass spoke softly with a smile, giving Jimmy a kiss before heading into the store and purchasing a few items. He made sure that the clothes were as oversized as possible, wanting his clothes to fit for a while.

✨don't look at my sin✨

As Cass got back in the car Jimmy drove to the theater. When they got in they paid for the tickets and went to concessions. "I will have 3 boxes of milk duds, 2 bags of m&ms, 2 extra large popcorns, some cotton candy, and a hotdog, with two large drinks." Jimmy said

Cass nuzzled against Jimmy's neck, allowing him to order food as he looked over the movies that were playing.

✨don't look at my sin✨

"You ready to watch a movie babe?" Jimmy asked trying to gather all the food he just purchased.

Cass nodded happily, taking some of the food and moving into the theater, settling with Jimmy in the theater as the movie started.

✨don't look at my sin✨

Jimmy couldn't get comfortable it seems he was a little big for the seats he could feel the tightness in his thighs as he was almost stuck in the seat. He put one popcorn on his belly and the other on cass's as they watch the movie eating candy here and there through out.

Cass enjoyed the movie, easily finishing much of the popcorn and candy before standing. Somehow, he simply wasn't gaining as much weight.

✨don't look at my sin✨

"Ummn...babe I think I'm stuck." Jimmy said trying to get out of the seat.

Cass couldn't help but let out a small giggle, holding out a hand to Jimmy. "I think we can get you out."

✨don't look at my sin✨

"Its not funny." Jimmy said wiggling out of the seat. "They make these seats too small." Jimmy said holding his belly as they walked toward the exit.

"I think you have a little too much baby weight, honey," Cass spoke softly, holding his belly as well as they left for the car.

✨don't look at my sin✨

"Maybe these babies are too big." Jimmy said As they made it to the car. When they got in Jimmys belly rested in his lap stretching his shirt to the max. Looking over at Cass wearing his new clothes he didn't seem as big now. Jimmy leaned over and rubbed his belly. " how am I the one getting bigger?" Jimmy asked

"Maybe I have supersperm," Cass giggled, rubbing his belly to soothe the babies shuffling inside.

✨don't look at my sin✨

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by jrcash
12-24-2016, 11:52 AM
Last Post by jrcash
10-27-2016, 06:47 PM