twin packages (private with lxcttrll)

"Do you remember the good old days when we had abs and could move around not waddle?" Jimmy asked holding cass's belly in his hands. "I miss those days."

"Won't be too much longer, so don't worry," Cass soothed, putting his hands on Jimmy's belly and feeling the movement inside. "Your girls are pretty active today, huh?"

✨don't look at my sin✨

"Yes actually." Jimmy said feeling the babies shift around inside. Just as Jimmy felt Cass touch his belly the door bell rang. Jimmy struggled as he tried to get up out of the bed. The extra 20 pounds he gained the last few weeks really made it hard to get around.

Cass scooted closer to Jimmy, pushing a hand on his lower back to help him stand off the bed, staying on the bed himself.

✨don't look at my sin✨

Jimmy moved slowly to the door wishing it was closer. Cass laid there in bed eating more of the ice cream. As Jimmy opened the door he called out to Cass. "Babe it's for you, he says he's your brother." Jimmy said letting this strange but attractive man in.

Cass huffed a sigh, slowly moving out of bed to head to the main room in their little house. He wasn't a fan of his older brother, always being 'the better one' as they grew up. More successful, more attractive. He stood in the doorway of the living room, leaning against it as he held his large belly. "What is it, Straton?"

✨don't look at my sin✨

Straton looked at his younger brother his belly hanging way plover his sweat pants looking as if he was struggling to stand. "Wow....I uhh had no idea you were ....um knocked up." Straton said "I was dropping by to tell you that you were expecting a nephew." Straton explained as he placed his hand on his belly showing a small bump pushing against his shirt. "I told mom already I'm about 4 1/2 months along." He finished saying as Jimmy waddled to Cass tohelp them both sit down.

Cass nodded, settling on the couch with Jimmy at his side. "Well, you're expecting a nephew and three nieces. Could be more with how big Jimmy is," Cass murmured with a small smirk, laughing at the glare Jimmy gave him. He didn't talk to his family much, much of them paying attention to only his brother.

✨don't look at my sin✨

"I see ...that's great." Straton said with a smile. "Would you like some lunch I was going to making some soon." Jimmy said shifting up unbuttoning his pants. It was hard for Jimmy to sit with jeans on even if they were stretchy. "Um....sure if that's ok." Straton said looking at Cass who was holding his belly looking down at his belly button.

Cass rubbed his belly when he felt a few little kicks, his babies having settled slightly as he got bigger. "So, who's the other parent?" he asked Straton, finally looking back to his brother.

✨don't look at my sin✨

"Well I'm not real sure." Straton said "my wife Carol and I were having trouble having kids. Carol had some complications so we heard about a surrogate procedure and i signed up." Straton finished feeling stomach growl a little. "That is so nice of you." Jimmy replied noticing Cass didn't say anything.

Cass nodded slightly, attempting to decipher who Carol was as Jimmy replied. He'd never heard the name before, remembering a woman named Rebecca had been Straton's last love. "Yeah, wonderful," he spoke quietly after Jimmy, keeping any sarcasm from his tone.

✨don't look at my sin✨

"Yeah I'm finally getting over the morning sickness....mostly. that was a big headache every morning." Straton said. Jimmy laughed. "Yeah it was hard for both of us too right babe." Jimmy put his hand on cass's belly

"It was worse 'cause we have two each," Cass replied, feeling his a child shift and deliver a swift kick to Jimmy's hand.

✨don't look at my sin✨

"Wow they are kicking today." Jimmy said trying to pull some of cass's shirt down it barely covered half his belly now that it has grown so much. "Hey maybe I can buy you guys some clothes I was going to go out shopping for me anyway. I have to prepare for some growing myself." Straton said patting his own small bump.

"They're always kicking," Cass complained softly, rubbing his belly in an attempt to calm the fetuses. "That'd be nice, it's pretty hard to get around like this."

✨don't look at my sin✨

"I will get supper started as you get some clothes. We both would probably need 5 XL." Jimmy added. Straton wrote that down and said he would be right back. Jimmy with the help of cass got up and made his way to the kitchen. As Jimmy prepared the food he asked. "Why didn't you ever tell me you had a brother?"

Cass sat at the kitchen table, rubbing the underside of his belly. "Well, for starters, I sorta hate his guts," he mumbled with a shrug. "He's always been better than me, and makes sure I know it, too. Better grades, better colleges, better relationships, better looks. He was valedictorian at our high school, which I everyone always thought I was equally smart and would do the same. That's just one instance."

✨don't look at my sin✨

"Well I can tell you he is not better looking." Jimmy smiled at Cass. "I had no idea. I'm so sorry babe." Jimmy said getting the chicken ready to cook.

Cass shrugged, shaking his head. "Doesn't matter. Just try to avoid him and everybody else in the family, but of course he shows up at our house."

✨don't look at my sin✨

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by jrcash
12-24-2016, 11:52 AM
Last Post by jrcash
10-27-2016, 06:47 PM